and you took the time to check in and post...I have never understood why this thread has gotten so much attention, when it is obvious that he is hung as flat chested girl.
He is Photoshopped just like his sisters the Kartrashians, they are all fake.Is it me or have his muscles melted away?
Only took the time to post a commented about the flat chested girl and now reply to you.and you took the time to check in and post...
Only took the time to post a commented about the flat chested girl and now reply to you.
What are you talking about?I think it's been confirmed that he's gay that kiss is so hot dammit now I want to suck him even more and French him afterwards shit!! xxx
What are you talking about?
What ?I think it's been confirmed that he's gay that kiss is so hot dammit now I want to suck him even more and French him afterwards shit!! xxx
What are you talking about? What "kiss" confirms that Justin is gay?What ?
Think perhaps this is posted to the wrong forum....
there's "verified" pic of Justin Kissing a dude on the net posted last weekWhat are you talking about? What "kiss" confirms that Justin is gay?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.