Justin Bieber

Strange it looks like in one pic uncut and in the other pic cut, I don't know....confused. Need better pics

Well that's something we can definatly agree on. These paparazzi guys seem to have a lot of time, money and effort to stalk these celebrities but when nudity is afoot all we get is blurred photos =(
 
Punk or not, we're finally getting proof of what's down under. Not the clearest pics of his junk, but he's almost certainly circumcised. I must say, it's larger than I expected based on all the 'Bieber is tiny' talk.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sungold
I also reckon it looks about 4 to 5 inches soft based on what I make out to be the VPL, which I think would look very nice on his body considering his short stature. I can definitely imagine him looking very decently endowed when naked post workout.

Once again my bulge to penis size estimation is spot on. :)
 
I want to believe those photos are real, but the lack of any sign of that cross tattoo makes me skeptical
 
IDK so far pics look legit to me but who knows...and it looks like a nice size also..whether it is soft or partialed or whatever.
 
I just saw this story online. Looks suspicious. First of all he went out there knowing full well he'd be photographed so the question is....

1. Did he rub one out and then go outside with a semi trying to pass it off as a softie? OR

2. Did he stage his own photographer in the bushes to take blurry photos because frankly with zoom lenses and todays high res cameras I find it hard to believe that this is the best quality they could get

3. Did he do the above and then Photoshop the pics and "leak" them?
 
there's no way that he didn't do it on purpose. That looks like a post sex softie to me. He got laid and walked outside knowing that he looked good. Tell a 21 year old that you think that his dick is small enough times and he's bound to whip it out
 
Some perspective. First off, he totally did this on purpose. Second, that's a semi. Third, he's 5'6" and maybe 130lbs. That's what an average penis looks like on a small frame when fluffed. Nothing to be ashamed of for sure.
 
He's 5'9 .. Not skinny avg body and is uncut and soft in those pics looks about 5 soft I bet 7.5-8 hard 5.5-5.75 thick.. My opinion he got a big dick

Do you believe everything you read online? Stars notoriously lie about their height. Believe me, the Biebs is 5'6" maybe 5'7" max. Definitely a skinny body type. Definitely not totally soft in the photos. Could still have a big dick hard, but I'm telling you, his small frame is skewing perception.