Justin Timberlake

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hungvoyeur said:
I love a celebrity cock as much as the next guy - but this squeaky wannabe :eek: "whatever" ....where's the attraction?:confused:

People like him because Timbercock runs around like he has a big dick. There is a confidence there as well as a bit of shyness.

He kinda reminds you of the boy next door. Not too bad to look at but you just wanna watch from afar, in case he comes out.:rolleyes:

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ever since Lance came out I've been wondering whether or not he was ever attracted to Justin. I think it's a legitimate question, but an even crazier one is do you think Justin knew about Lance before he came out? And I wonder how they get along now?

Anyway, this is Justin's thread, and I must say, his performance of "Sexiback" (sp) was much better than the actual song. It made me want to dance!

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
jeff black said:
People like him because Timbercock runs around like he has a big dick. There is a confidence there as well as a bit of shyness.
He kinda reminds you of the boy next door. Not too bad to look at but you just wanna watch from afar, in case he comes out.:rolleyes:

That's pretty much my view, Jeffers.
I don't ever follow what JT does, but I have no doubt he's very talented.
That VMA performance, imho, was shit hot.
Why all this phlegm from so many?

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YES, JT is very hot!:smile: I do not care how big his cock "really" is, but it is always nice to dream that it is huge!!!:wink:

dyna

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have dreams of this man being naked with me... lol! its crazy i know!

I know he is hung, but need some visual proof to aid me in my sleep!

If you can help I would be most appreciative.... I saw his cock bulging through his grey suit trousers at the MTV video awards in NY acouple of weeks/months ago and i''ve been obssessed ever since.... who can help!!!!

D_Morvah Carpetburne

Experimental Member
Media
actually this post has been dicussed and it is pretty much well accepted that justin is at best avg size around 6-6.5 one of his back up dancer actually said when justin would change costumes he wored whitietighties and he looked like a little boy in the cock dept

dyna

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
nope nope nope nope nope nope

I refuse to believe it! unless i can see picture evidence to show me that he is small!!!!

It can't be! there was a picture in a uk magazine the other week clearly showing a huge buldge and I'm sorry but I'm faithfull that he's hung and one day he'll turn to the dark side and be mine!!!!!!

hung_me

1st Like
Media
Delusional: Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

Credit: Dictionary.com

:wink:

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's one, whether fake or not..:smile:
Hope it helps you find some relief!
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

Reactions: Imthristy21

hung_me

1st Like
Media
Those are both fakes. Not the worst I've seen, but certainly not the best. And the second one doesn't even look remotely like him. Justin only wishes his body and cock were that nice. Whoever is in the second picture is fucking smokin', though. I'd tap that.