Karev from Grey's Anatomy

LatinoHorn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a great fan of Grey's Anatomy... we can't deny some of the doctors there look pretty nice... I really enjoy watching Dr. Stevens (yip, the ghetto model gal:biggrin1:) and Dr. Karev (Justin Chambers). He's got a fucking hot body and baby face right? (those who saw him the day he took off his scrub-shirt must be amazed!!):eek:

What you think about them, I loved the chapter they fucked on that dark room... But I was surprised Karev's legs were so lean!! seem like he just works on his chest and arms!

Anyone has pics?? I'm apologizing for my english once again...
LatinoHorn:cool:

Hirsute

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeh yeh yeh....
I find him a total dud. he was interviewed on the VIEW recently and had the personality of a pea.

Now let's talk Patrick Dempsey and that gorgeous Isaiah Washington...deeelishus !!

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
superbly and smokingly hot......... the only reason I'll watch that show is if I'm surfing channels and I hit a scene with him on it.

I want rib his scrubs off and do him in the broom closet.

Conversely I think Demspey's a dud. His high squeaky voice and that nasty little nose are a total turn off.

Gabriel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok, this guy definitely needs to be named McDreamy. I don't know WHAT you people see in Patrick Dempsey...but I don't see it. I see an old, skinny, hairy guy that happens to have hot girls interested in him. Karev, although the biggest prick on the show, is extremely hot. I also like George...

And Alex...GEEZ! You weren't kidding when you said (bulge!)! That deserved to be in italics! He must be packin something or those jeans just do him extra justice!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Damn, I just saw Justin Chambers in 'Zodiac' about the zodiac murders. I couldn't keep my eyes off his hands. If his hands are any indication of things to come.... whew!!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh he is cute but him and George give me friends only vibes...

I would prefer take first Dr. Sloan the plastic surgeon and Dr.Burke...yummy...than sweet Dr. Shepherd..

And among the girls I would go for : Izzie...Callie Torres..they are yummy.

Hmmmm..and Men on Trees...I would focus first on Sam.

My only and favorite tv series for sure.:smile: