Kid Rock Sex Tape

hockeyguy741

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
looks like he smells.....cornchips whiskey and cigaretts too funny but seriously.... ya he makes me want to puke, now I think I'll go and gut a fish to get the visual out of my head.......

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's the ratty hair, it's the beer belly, i've never seen somebody who LOOKS like they smell bad, but he does. i imagine he smells like cornchips, whiskey and cigarettes.

Saw him live a month ago. There was absolutely no beer belly. His muscles are so defined I could see them un-aided from the cheap seats. I would have no problem seeing him naked. (As long as I don't have to touch him!)

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want to see it, but it'd be pretty funny if his pimp strutting ridiculous image turned out to be wholly unfounded.

In a related story a kid from my high school is in a band with his son. I told him to put in a good word if he needs a guitarist who doesn't sound like ass when doing the hard rock thing and can do more than rehashed lame country/blues licks. His guitarists make me want to :kabong:. Then again...kid rock, with jazz-tinged prog rock shredding tendancies? His audience might scratch their heads.

Apparently he does little other than sit by the pool smoking cigars all day.

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
i think he's the only celebrity with a sex tape that HASN'T been leaked out....makes you wonder what he's trying to hide hmm?*raises up pinky finger*

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw part of it. Only like 2 mins. I'm sorry KR is kinda hot. Hot like if you had a few beers w/him he'd get you in the barn on all fours in seconds flat. I'd totally do it w/him. Scott Stapp too. He has a gorgeous chest. He seems like a real asshole in real life but hey........

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not find of the white trash look, but I'd like to know what he's packin. :biggrin1:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
FWIW, here's KR talking about the tape on MuchMusic.
I don't particularly mind the guy's manner at all.
(Based on still photos, I half expected to find him baboonish, but no ...)

Here's what's supposed to be morsel of the tape. You don't see anything, but you do note, marley notwithstanding, that KR doesn't have a beer gut.

(No sign of whether he is the Bullgod.)

Last edited:

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
First time poster here, and i have to defend the original poster ! Kid Rock gets me OFF !! There's something so incredilby hot about him. He just oozes sex, i dig a guy who can talk dirty to me while his dick is in my mouth, and KR is definately the type to slap me around a little while his knob is in my face.

As for the tape - Kid Rock and Scott Stapp (from Creed) successfully blocked the distibutors from showing the tape. Not sure how THEY won and others didn't, but it worked. For now, we'll never see Rock or Stapp's dick !