King of the Matt

lukaeber

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Dat ass gets worked over by Brian Kaminsky in the latest ppv vid he just dropped. No I do not have it as I will pay for cum videos only.
Really? Haha. He was complaining on one stream about photographers always wanting to put their hands on him and how it was gross and he'd never do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lukew1988

randomeds

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Honestly, I think this is why I have such a vendetta against this guy. Don't get me wrong, I think transphobia and racism and absolutely reprehensible, but to see it coming from someone who claims to be an advocate about mental health just really rubs me the wrong way. It's like he's saying that mental wellness is only for cis white people, and everyone else deserves to be miserable.I deven care because he’s a
Honestly, I think this is why I have such a vendetta against this guy. Don't get me wrong, I think transphobia and racism and absolutely reprehensible, but to see it coming from someone who claims to be an advocate about mental health just really rubs me the wrong way. It's like he's saying that mental wellness is only for cis white people, and everyone else deserves to be miserable.
I think him doing onlyfans alone while being against lgbtqia+ is already a red flag knowing most of his audience belong in that group. Whomever is subscribing is just basically just supporting his existence.

hungnola9

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He filmed a j/o vid at Trey Studio. Should be made available this weekend!!!! Next up Michael Downs photoshoot next week! As he is a good communicator I suggested to him that he would excel at the roleplay videos where he seduces the camera as if it was a person. Scenes like college student who will do whatever it takes to pass the class (seduce professor), intern who wants the promotion (seduce boss), star athlete (seduce coach). I hope it tries to do a scene. Maybe if many suggest it??
Is he gay?