Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't know how most of the women I know feel about it. Never thought to ask. I myself like watching it, and have wanted to for quite some time... but have never had consent.

ETA.. since I'm now in a long term relationship with a man I know will not allow that, it's safe to say I'll probably never peg a guy. Oh well. I'll keep that one in my mental wank-fodder-file.

Peggmeplez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't know how most of the women I know feel about it. Never thought to ask. I myself like watching it, and have wanted to for quite some time... but have never had consent.
Well you have mine lol,I've noticed a lot of woman don't like the idea of sticking there fingers in there to excite man's prostate. I'm all about it. Sure I am,I'm a man!!!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well you have mine lol,I've noticed a lot of woman don't like the idea of sticking there fingers in there to excite man's prostate. I'm all about it. Sure I am,I'm a man!!!

Well, thank you.. but I'd like to point out that I edited my first post. Sorry, this woman's happily spoken for.

Hopefully you find a lady who shares your interest. I'm not the only one ;)

Reactions: Wave85

Peggmeplez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, thank you.. but I'd like to point out that I edited my first post. Sorry, this woman's happily spoken for.

Hopefully you find a lady who shares your interest. I'm not the only one ;)
Thanks for your answers!!!!!

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

I can't say much as far as "most women I know" because we all have pretty varied tastes as far as the ones I discuss sex with, and the rest it hasn't come up. I've done pegging and it was as only as fun as the person receiving was enjoying it. In and of itself I'm completely ambivalent. I don't like it or dislike it. If I ever were to have a partner again who was interested in it, I would have no problem with it.

Similar to TnJ I'm in a long term monogamous relationship with someone who it's a hard "no" for, though. I don't see it coming up in the future, given my sweetie and I have been ring shopping :p

Peggmeplez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't say much as far as "most women I know" because we all have pretty varied tastes as far as the ones I discuss sex with, and the rest it hasn't come up. I've done pegging and it was as only as fun as the person receiving was enjoying it. In and of itself I'm completely ambivalent. I don't like it or dislike it. If I ever were to have a partner again who was interested in it, I would have no problem with it.

Similar to TnJ I'm in a long term monogamous relationship with someone who it's a hard "no" for, though. I don't see it coming up in the future, given my sweetie and I have been ring shopping :p
Congrats!!!!!!thanks for the answer

Peggmeplez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not sure. I've done it before. It was fine. Not really my thing, but it was fine. At this point, however, it would be a turnoff.
I'm not sure. I've done it before. It was fine. Not really my thing, but it was fine. At this point, however, it would be a turnoff.
Thanks for your reply, my wife absolutely loves it ,when she's spun but I'm up 4 it anytime!!!!

Reactions: AlteredEgo

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a turn-on for me - and I've never heard it mentioned by friends in real life as something they find interesting or do. Actually don't think it ever have po(o)pped up in conversation.

Some probably find it hot. To me it sounds like a gay fantasy to be honest.

Peggmeplez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not a turn-on for me - and I've never heard it mentioned by friends in real life as something they find interesting or do. Actually don't think it ever have po(o)pped up in conversation.

Some probably find it hot. To me it sounds like a gay fantasy to be honest.
Thanks for your reply

Peggmeplez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't find it to be a turn on in the least. Would not want to be the top with anal play, especially with a dude.
I have no idea what any women I know think about this. But it's always something I've wanted to try with a significant other
Thanks for your Reply very much!!!!!!

Reactions: rtg

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See, that's why I'm so vanilla in bed ;)

Sweetie, I'm so vanilla I'm almost clear! Never wanted to peg my man, nor would I want to. And I'll tell you why. We have an agreement about anal sex: I go first. And if that ever happens I'm going to @Tattooed Goddess's shop and get the biggest and baddest fake weenie they have - so big I'm going to need a harness. Turnabout is fair play.