Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I went to Century Spa in LA last Thursday and aside from having a lot of options as far as Steam, saunas, jacuzzis and lounging area which were only warm at best. Everybody was covered up in towels no matter where they went, steam or sauna and even the guys coming out of the jacuzzi were very quick to cover up!
I was one of the only guys that decided to lose the towel and only use it to sit on surfaces. I felt like the odd man out but I didn't give a crap. The temperature inside the spa and the dressing room was cold as they had front & side doors opened and it was very cool in the evening, so maybe that's what people were afraid of, shrinkage!
It's Korean spa you're supposed to be walking around naked and relaxing, everybody seemed so uptight.
I've been to Kabuki Spa up in SF and everybody up there is 100% uncovered. It has a much more relaxed atmosphere.

Reactions: aldawg

jgon77002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Finally some info on King's! I've wanted to check this place out. So, I love showing off for women, so the idea of them frequenting the male wet area is exciting. I don't plan on walking around with a boner, just like being seen naked.

Was there any male-male activity in the steam or sauna? I would live to hear more about your experience. PM or post if you'd like.
Re: King's Spa - Houston

Read that myself and thought it was oddly, or perhaps, specifically worded. I take it to mean only couples, or women always allowed but men must have a female companion.

I go to Kings Spa in Houston a couple times a week. During the day a cleaning lady walks through a couple times but never at night. The men’s locker room has a jacuzzi, infrared sauna and steam room. It’s not very busy but a few guys every night. Most are looking to play. Ive had fun nearly every time. The coed saunas are outside the locker rooms and require the little outfit they give you. I live in the heights but I think it’s with the drive.

Reactions: nutbag and aldawg

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thought I'd post a few of my recent sexy times at the spa..

After a nice warm shower, I headed to sit and relax in the warm pool.. They have good jets that are perfect for relaxing and massaging the aches away from my back.. It's the way I always begin my spa day.. As I walked slowly to the pool I could feel the eyes checking me out as I scanned the pools and saunas to see if there were any hot guys I can try and seduce later.. A few guys in the saunas that I could see through the steamed doors and windows and 2 guys at the warm pool that I was walking towards.. The guy in the pool was a marine looking type because of his buzzed haircut..

I get into the pool and say, "hey, how you doing?".. He responds back and we just relax for 10 minutes or so without any more talking.. I then get out and slowly get out of the pool hoping the guy is checking out my smooth, round ass.. I rinse in the showers before using a sauna.. I try and seduce guys by giving them a good look of my shaven balls and cock and sometimes seductively run my hands over my bare, muscular chest and down my leg where I might adjust my cock and balls.. Eventually, I leave to rinse and return after a quick dip in the cold pool.. You can't last in the hot saunas long without the cold dip first..

I always lie down on my stomach to show off my round ass.. I love sticking my ass out and pointing it right at the guys.. At some point, I usually feel an accidental brush of a hand or finger along my leg or feet.. Since I don't respond the guys take this as a go sign to touch me.. It's not long until I have a hand on my ass and then a finger deep in my tight hole.. I love it!

So the marine guy from the pool eventually began fingering my ass while others watched.. There were 2 other guys watching and jerking off.. The marine was really fingering me good and deep.. Due to the heat in the room we had to break it up to rinse, hit the cold pool and return.. There was lots of playing in that sauna with me even stroking and sucking his cock.. But the guy couldn't handle the heat and I suggested we go to the common area where men and women go.. We got dressed and went into that area and up to the second level where they have a tv room.. About a dozen recliners for relaxing.. There were a few women up there passed out as the tv was on.. I wanted to suck the guy off in the bathroom but he decided we could use the adjacent sleeping room that no one ever seems to use.. It has one bed and you can see the staircase through the glass which enables you to see who's coming up into the tv room..

He wanted my ass real bad and I dropped my shorts while rubbing his cock through his.. He told me to bend over and began fingering my ass real good.. Oh my god it felt so good!.. He spit on his fingers and eventually had 2 fingers in me pumping me good and hard.. He then reach really deep and began massaging my prostate.. He was practically lifting me up off the bed with his fingers in my ass.. I loved it!. It was rough but perfect at the same time.. He reached under me and began stroking my cock.. He whispered about how hot he though my ass is and that he wanted me to come in his hand.. He wanted to feel me cum..

I could feel my orgasm coming on as he power finger banged me and told me to cum, I released a huge load in his hand and on the bed.. It felt fantastic.. He eased his fingers out of my ass and I flipped around to reach for his hard cock.. I pulled his shorts down and stuffed it in my mouth.. I told him he could cum in my mouth.. He responded how hot that would be but wanted to cum on my ass.. I said, "fine".. I sucked his cock for only a minute or so and he told me he was about to cum and to turn around.. Damn, I wanted to swallow his load but getting creamed on is always hot too..

I quickly turned and stuck my ass at him as he stroked his nice hard cock.. He moaned and fired off his load all over my smooth ass.. It was hot and trust me, I was looking at the door hoping no one would enter and looking at the staircase for any other people entering.. Once he was done coming, I reached back and ran a finger through his cum.. He wiped his cock clean with his towel and I began rubbing his cum all over my ass.. He exclaimed how hot that was and said he needed to get going.. As he began to walk, he didn't notice me licking my finger clean.. I not only enjoy sucking cock until it cums directly in my mouth, I also enjoy licking cum off my fingers too..

That's my next story!

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I checked Yelp & lots of good reviews but Century had more guy reviews, many of which said the place is very cruisy!! Spa Palace made no mention of this so I plan to check out Century on Tue the 19th in the afternoon. I have a red eye out of LAX that night.

ArtieV99

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hit the Korean spa this weekend for a scrub. I'm stocky with tattoos, big smooth balls and an average+ cut cock but I'm tan and waxed smooth all over. I just like hanging out nude and letting the guys check me out and sneaking a peak at the occasional smooth, thick uncut cock. I was getting ready to go so I went over to shower and immediately two mature guys with fat dicks posted up in the showers directly across from me. I stood with my back to the water while i washed off and made sure to get my cock and balls really soapy and clean for the boys. I was too intimated to make eye contact, and didn't want to give the wrong idea, but when I finished and glanced over both of their big dicks were rock hard. I have to admit I was kinda turned on. Eventually I might have to let one of these guys suck me off.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hit the Korean spa this weekend for a scrub. I'm stocky with tattoos, big smooth balls and an average+ cut cock but I'm tan and waxed smooth all over. I just like hanging out nude and letting the guys check me out and sneaking a peak at the occasional smooth, thick uncut cock. I was getting ready to go so I went over to shower and immediately two mature guys with fat dicks posted up in the showers directly across from me. I stood with my back to the water while i washed off and made sure to get my cock and balls really soapy and clean for the boys. I was too intimated to make eye contact, and didn't want to give the wrong idea, but when I finished and glanced over both of their big dicks were rock hard. I have to admit I was kinda turned on. Eventually I might have to let one of these guys suck me off.

Which spa was this?

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any LA guys up for Century Spa on Tue afternoon??!!

So I went to Century Tue for about 3 hours. This place is super cruisy! In the steam room there was jerking off and oral happening pretty much out in the open with no worries at all. It was a great place with clean facilities.
The one surprising part is the all the guys wrap up in a towel to move around. Other Korean saunas guys use small hand towels just to sit on so everyone is naked the whole time.
I decided to get a hot oil massage for 40 mins in the curtained off area. It’s shared but I was the only one in there so it was nice. The Korean massage guy was really good but I expected no action. I liked that he did not cover me up at all, but then a few times he ran his hands over my ass and into my crack. I opened my legs more for him. He moved my legs around and had total access to my shaft, balls and hole, and surprisingly he started lightly rubbing all over. It was amazing! When I flipped he again did the light rubbing down toward my crotch. I reached down and stroked myself a few times to get harder and let him know I was cool with his touch. He worked legs a bit and went up into my balls and ass with one hand and my shaft with the other. I was so hard by that point and it didn’t take long to cum! He finished up and gave me a nice warm water rinse. If I were in LA I’d be a regular!!

Jared W.

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I went to Century Tue for about 3 hours. This place is super cruisy! In the steam room there was jerking off and oral happening pretty much out in the open with no worries at all. It was a great place with clean facilities.
The one surprising part is the all the guys wrap up in a towel to move around. Other Korean saunas guys use small hand towels just to sit on so everyone is naked the whole time.
I decided to get a hot oil massage for 40 mins in the curtained off area. It’s shared but I was the only one in there so it was nice. The Korean massage guy was really good but I expected no action. I liked that he did not cover me up at all, but then a few times he ran his hands over my ass and into my crack. I opened my legs more for him. He moved my legs around and had total access to my shaft, balls and hole, and surprisingly he started lightly rubbing all over. It was amazing! When I flipped he again did the light rubbing down toward my crotch. I reached down and stroked myself a few times to get harder and let him know I was cool with his touch. He worked legs a bit and went up into my balls and ass with one hand and my shaft with the other. I was so hard by that point and it didn’t take long to cum! He finished up and gave me a nice warm water rinse. If I were in LA I’d be a regular!!
Did he give you a handy??