- Joined
- Aug 10, 2021
- Posts
- 247
- Media
- 114
- Likes
- 5,430
- Points
- 413
- Location
- New York (United States)
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 99% Gay, 1% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Steam still closed?Going to King Spa in NJ later tonight. Anyone else?
Steam still closed?Going to King Spa in NJ later tonight. Anyone else?
The steam room has been permanently closed.Steam still closed?
That's too bad. I knew it was down to curtail play, but was hoping they'd enable it after a while.The steam room has been permanently closed.
Have you been to joy spa?I’ve been hunting for a spa where I can meet attractive Asian gay dudes. Obviously it’s a niche interest but in case anyone else has it, here’s a review of the options I’ve tried so far. Any thoughts very appreciated as I continue this journey
If anyone wants info about these spots outside my niche interests let me know
1. Ispa Irvine— best I’ve found so far. Good mix of people who are gay and open to chatting at least or possibly playing and also a decent number of Asian men. Still fairly rare to see super hot Asian eye candy
2. wi spa— hot Asian homies guaranteed but typically straight
3. Yu spa SD— hot men but mostly white
4. Kspa buena park— I have heard that this has a lot of Asian men. One person said he saw groups of hot Asian dudes in 20-30s range. Haven’t tried it yet. Anyone have feedback?
5. Spa palace— did find gay Asians here but not really an attractive crowd. Think the hot people go to century or wi depending on their interests
6. Century LA— very cruisey. I found this to have hot men but no Asian men when I went, but in LPSG reviews a few people reference seeing hot Asian men here. Maybe worth another try?
Try Lucky water spa? male only thoughAnyone know of any non sexual spas saunas in Montreal that have sex segregated wet areas that are nude or clothing optional? No, not Bain Colonial!
This is near where my parents live and the photos of the place look great.Went to my very first spa today, Hyu Spa in City of Industry. Went there after 2pm. Tried the hot rooms each has different temperature. Then did a swedish massage appointment. It was good not the best for me. After that, my bf (his first time too) wanted to experience the wet sauna (naked area). So, even though I was nervous, I followed along. There were a mixed of crowd with varying age and ethnicities. Surprised seeing young muscular asians with a good size dick. A lot of them using a small towel to cover up their privates but the other ethnicities, white, black and latin, doesn't cover at all. A lot of guys are checking out each other. Didn't see any action, not sure if it happens here, but overall it was a nice experience for my first time. Very relaxing and lots of eye candy. Food was good as well! If I go back, I would like to try the body scrub where a staff scrubs you naked in the sauna.
No, any thoughts?Have you been to joy spa?
It’s super cruisy. Last time I went, there was a time limit.No, any thoughts?
Very cruisey like 90% guys doing it. Get a massage or scrub service and no time limit.It’s super cruisy. Last time I went, there was a time limit.
Did you end up going? I’ve also wanted to check out King Spa. Thanks!Heading to Dallas. I’ve been to spa castle years ago and likes the size and diversity of the men. How is king spa in comparison? I’ve been to the one in NJ and the men’s area is fairly small. It looks like kings spa is open later so will give it a go unless others tell me not to waste my time.
Almost all people are still naked. I rarely see them and they're usually friends or guys who don't stay very long. I saw maybe 3 guys in bathing suits last time I was there.Now that they changed the rules where it's clothing optional, what percentage was naked vs. clothed? And did it seem like the gays were naked and the straights were clothed? I haven't been since they changed the rules.
How did it go? I went pre COVID and liked it. Looked like a decent crowd, good prices, pretty clean.I will for sure go Wed night!!!
Sounds like a good time haha... My visit wasn't that eventfulWow, so I went to Lake Steam tonight and it was insane!!!
As soon as I walked into the sauna, everyone was stroking. The same with the steam room, and neither were too hot so you could stay a while.
A few times the scrub guy went in to hang out so everyone took a break.
There was a hot guy who I felt up in the jacuzzi and he had a perfectly smooth hole!!! I was getting ready to go and we hooked up in the steam one last time. He stroked me, I stroked him and I also fingered his ass some. He was grinding and moaning all while there were maybe 6 other guys all stroking!!!! He got up to go and I finished myself off and came on my abs with an audience!!!!
I’m meeting up with some friends next Wednesday and I’m thinking of stopping at the Spa Club before. I read on their website admission is free on Wednesday if you book a body scrub. How is is there?
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.