Korean Spa

cool. do any of them have female masseuses with happy endings?
K-Spas are for everyone. There are some that have some covert action going on - as in many places where men run around naked and wet together- but traditionally kids to grandparents go to bathe and hang out.

The way K-Spas typically work in the massage department are wet and dry (no, not that kind of wet). If you get a scrub you can usually tack on a massage. These will always be with a guy, as they are performed in the wet gender segregated area, and usually nude/or a small washcloth placed over your dick. Extremely rare for any kind of "happiness" going on. These are usually middle aged Korean men who could just as well be washing a car, as a naked guy. You can get a separate massage in the "dry" part of the spa by a woman. These are typically acupressure style massages, and they usually apply pressure through a towel. They are always draped, and never any Happy endings (in my experience, but I don't care that much for acupressure, so I usually don't get these) Hope this helps.
 
thank you for the breakdown and the 411. it doesn't sound like a fun place for straight guys, right?

gender segregated doesn't sound fun to me sadly. :(

K-Spas are for everyone. There are some that have some covert action going on - as in many places where men run around naked and wet together- but traditionally kids to grandparents go to bathe and hang out.

The way K-Spas typically work in the massage department are wet and dry (no, not that kind of wet). If you get a scrub you can usually tack on a massage. These will always be with a guy, as they are performed in the wet gender segregated area, and usually nude/or a small washcloth placed over your dick. Extremely rare for any kind of "happiness" going on. These are usually middle aged Korean men who could just as well be washing a car, as a naked guy. You can get a separate massage in the "dry" part of the spa by a woman. These are typically acupressure style massages, and they usually apply pressure through a towel. They are always draped, and never any Happy endings (in my experience, but I don't care that much for acupressure, so I usually don't get these) Hope this helps.
 
thank you for the breakdown and the 411. it doesn't sound like a fun place for straight guys, right?

gender segregated doesn't sound fun to me sadly. :(
They're not whore houses. They're spas. As was posted, they're for everyone.
 
thank you for the breakdown and the 411. it doesn't sound like a fun place for straight guys, right?

gender segregated doesn't sound fun to me sadly. :(
Not fun for you dont go we do have straight guys who go and have fun not for you tho sorry
 
thank you for the breakdown and the 411. it doesn't sound like a fun place for straight guys, right?

gender segregated doesn't sound fun to me sadly. :(

I think they're great, relaxing places for anyone, straight or gay. I've been to King Spa in Houston and Chicago and never seen any cruising or fooling around. The time I went with my wife, she and I each first relaxed nude in the hot tubs in the segregated area sor an hour then joined up in the coed dry saunas for a couple hours (including a nap on the heated floor area.)

If you've got a significant other or male friends who just want to hang and aren't uptight about nudity, it's so relaxing.

I lived in Asia for a while in an area with mixed gender hot springs and loved going with male and female friends and neighbors. I wish that existed here, but other than rural hot springs I've not seen it.

Give it a try - King Spa usually has online discount coupons and there are usually great, cheap Korean restaurants near the spa (there's food in the spa but it's not as good as outside.)

I hope to be back in the Chicago area soon and would definitely go again. I'd just avoid it on weekends when there are lots of families with young kids running around (I enjoy kids but it's not so relaxing at those times.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jakolpre
Spent the holiday in the South Bay and checked out a number of the Korean Spas there.

First up was Imperial Spa Fullerton. I had been there previously. Like the other Imperial Spas (Vegas, etc.) there was a sign saying swimsuits were needed in the wet areas but it went unenforced. The space itself is large with three large jacuzzi. A group of unfit guys and Asians congregating the warm jacuzzi. Went to both steam rooms and realized why there was no one in there -- they were unbearably hot.

Changed and went to the co-ed area and had lunch and returned to pretty much the same crowd. There was a very hung bearded guy but no interest from him, and the only other kinda good-looking guy was with his girlfriend. There was a short kinda fit Asian who showed no interest and hit me up on Grindr after I left; I guess I don't look like my profile or he couldn't make the connection. Aside from the good cafeteria, no reason to really go back. Low attendance and hot rooms.

That evening I went to Irvine Spa or I-Spa. Sprawling large locker room with TV room and barbershop. The layout is a bit odd. The showers are in front, divided in two halves. All patrons go around the corner where there are three long jacuzzis, a mist room and a dry sauna. A row of four deck chairs is right in the middle. I'd akin the layout a bit like Wii.

It was super busy. There were some older fitter white guys, some Asians, and a really clueless Latino guy who ducked in and out of every room not getting the hint.

The mist room and the dry sauna are really the only places to play but the doors face the jacuzzis and the staff looked in on them regularly. The mist room is really misty -- like double the level of Century's. It actually gets hard to see. This cute bearded guy and I stroked a bit but that was really it. A lot of stroking happened in the showers. Oh, and to the Latino guy with the goatee and the huge dick -- I'm not interested in the chola eyebrow look and don't know why I was on the receiving end of all your dirty looks all night. This was my first time to that spa and I never encountered him before nor went into any room he was in except the first time, where he bolted out. Irritating.

Around 10ish a dad and his two young son came in so everyone got discreet except the aforementioned clueless Latino. They we're making a ton of noise and splashing water everywhere -- not so relaxing. A very hung white couple came in (porn stars maybe) and spent most of the time in the warm sauna. I might come back. The jacuzzis are really shallow though, but the cold one is fun with a waterfall. Decently clean facilities.

The next day I went to the famed Thera Spa. There were some good looking white dudes there -- Century caliber. They all kinda disappeared though. It's a small facility -- kinda like the old Lions.

Mostly Latinos were there -- the good-looking whites basically stayed in the jacuzzis. Ample seating. The steam room is small and gets very steamy. Some stroking all around. No one was really interested in me at all -- although they accommodated a heavy half-Asian guy. I guess half Asians are okay. The dry sauna is even smaller and there's an angled mirror outside of it where you can basically see in.

There was an old Korean guy snoring away so guys were.playing a bit. Probably won't be back given the small facilities, "no Asians" vibe, and time limit (I believe the lady at the front said two hours).

Made my way up and landed at T-Spa the next day. There's a couple of guys that I play with there and luckily they showed up. It was quiet for a bit. Thr last time I was there the irritating Asian (40s, blue sandals, shit-eating grin, also goes to Century) got tossed for getting fucked in the sleeping room. I hope he gets banned so that's one less place I see him.
 
Cvc has pics
He is hot
Imagine a wolverine looking guy like hugh jackman similar looking because he had sideburns smooth body

Thanks for the compliment bud.. I really enjoy going to the spa to relax and try and seduce the guys.. Thanks for the good time!

Just click on my profile and chose 'pics'.. But I do look better in the flesh.. Ha!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jakolpre
Dumb question here. When I'm in the sauna or steam room, my dick gets bigger--obviously because of the heat. However, when I'm getting to the point where I am overheating and need to take a break, I find my dick has shrunk. And not just back to its normal size but shrunk back as if I'd just gotten out of the cold pool. Does this happen to anyone else? Why does this happen? Just curious more than anything else...
 
Dumb question here. When I'm in the sauna or steam room, my dick gets bigger--obviously because of the heat. However, when I'm getting to the point where I am overheating and need to take a break, I find my dick has shrunk. And not just back to its normal size but shrunk back as if I'd just gotten out of the cold pool. Does this happen to anyone else? Why does this happen? Just curious more than anything else...

Post a pic, so we can see what you are talking about
 
  • Like
Reactions: imasuperqueen
I'm not going to be like those millenials who brings a cell phone into a sauna. o_O

i been to 1 spa only, and it has a no phones/camera allowed in spa area. I didn't know they allowed those items in other spas... i need to get out more