Korean Spa

Gentlemen,

I just came from the KTown Spa (W 32nd Street), and to my dismay, it was CLOSED. The security guard in the lobby said it’s been closed the last three days, and she didn’t know why.

Website says it’s open, but if you call, there’s just a busy signal. Something strange is going on.

Not sure what happened, but definitely ruined my Thursday night plans...

thisfisher

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Visited Wi Spa today. Very cool experience for my first time in a Korean spa.

Nice to just hang out naked and carefree and to use each of the pools and saunas.

It was pretty busy during the middle of the day and two guys in the sauna definitely wanted to play. I left them alone to have fun but I'm pretty sure they got caught by another guy, as one came out trying to hide his erection soon after!

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gentlemen,

I just came from the KTown Spa (W 32nd Street), and to my dismay, it was CLOSED. The security guard in the lobby said it’s been closed the last three days, and she didn’t know why.

Website says it’s open, but if you call, there’s just a busy signal. Something strange is going on.

that really sucks — thanks for letting us know. i was hoping to go next Sunday....

Reactions: Billblasio36

wow, K-town spa sounds really nice... can you get a massage there too?
I'd love to try it

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gentlemen,

Oh no! I finally got to check out Spa Castle, and actually preferred K Town.

I didn't think that the extras at Spa Castle were worth the extra commute.

Jakolpre

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Went to spa on a whim. Didn't expect anything and was I right not to. Not a lot of guys in. Probably because the crowd has left. Nobody really wanting to play RN.

Then I see hot Asian daddy in the steam. I follow and it was really hard to read then I saw him stroke his stuff. Other guy leaves and I move closer. He removes towel and I reach over.
I sit on the first step and give him head. He has a nice uncut dick. Too hot. Cool down, pause play.

Then I saw this extremely handsome hairy bald guy. Hair on ass chest abs body legs but weirdly not on underarms. Weird.

I took a shower so I can join him in the pool. It sucks that not all the water jets (?) are working so I had to use the weak water jet on his 2 o clock. Then I muster the courage to move beside him where the water jets are working. He's cool with it. One time our feet touched, and our fingers. Just that. Lol. He goes out of the water. I stare at his hairy ass and back. Wow. Unbelievable. So erotic.
Then I follow him in the steam. I was standing up because it was quite full. He then says, there's a space right here. That was a space someone ( a guy with his bf) left. So I go sit and say Thank you. There's one guy in between us. The guy in between us seemed drunk and trying to get etoh out of his system. Maybe not. I don’t know. To be continued......

BigDStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Gentlemen,

Anyone have any updates on this?

Reactions: nippledick

Capt Hook

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gentlemen,

I read in another forum that someone had been secretly recording videos of people messing around there and posting them on Twitter....

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read in another forum that someone had been secretly recording videos of people messing around there and posting them on Twitter....
I was gonna say that’s crazy, but then I found this, so I guess people do video in there
NycSexcapade on Twitter