No Response
ED1VScAXkAAPVr8

ED1VScBWwAERJAE

Max Smith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just curious, do you all keep up with Kris's career? Buy his music, albums, go to his shows? Look at his instagram stories? Etc.

I think he's great, live, his voice is awesome and he's a funny guy as well. I've literally been a fan since Idol. I'm not fanatical but I've seen him five or six times and I've met him, he's a super nice guy (everyone says this). And he's really flawless-looking up close.

Kris-Allen.jpeg

I've had a crush on this guy ever since American Idol too. Kris is beyond handsome and has only gotten better looking with age. I've definitely been following what he's done since Idol and for the first time I'll finally be seeing him live when he starts touring in October.
He really does seem like such a sweet and humble guy, which makes the possibility of him DM-ing nudes through instagram all the more interesting.

walker jones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a crush on this guy ever since American Idol too. Kris is beyond handsome and has only gotten better looking with age. I've definitely been following what he's done since Idol and for the first time I'll finally be seeing him live when he starts touring in October.
He really does seem like such a sweet and humble guy, which makes the possibility of him DM-ing nudes through instagram all the more interesting.

Love that picture of him. Yes he's definitely gotten better looking. I think his voice is even better, also.

That's great you're going to see him - I think that show is going to be special - just him doing an acoustic performance, without his band. I've never seen do that (he's done it as an opener, but I never saw those shows). Also I think he's going to re-imagine some of his songs and sort of look back at his 10 years in the business. I'm going too, haven't seen him in a long while. Also, as I said, he really is funny and I'm sure you'll be seeing that in his show.

I can't picture Kris DM-ing nudes. He's always been reluctant even to do shirtless pics or sexy poses even when he's been asked, and when it might have been good for his career.

Reactions: Max Smith

walker jones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was too late to edit but I wanted to add...the time I met him was after a Jingle Ball. I was going through the building out to the buses to catch a glimpse of him and the other acts. He came out of an elevator as I was passing, and he was going to walk by, so I figured I should try to talk to him. He stopped and I didn't say much except the usual fan drivel but he listened as if everything I said was super interesting, hanging on every word. lol. Never forgot that, it was incredibly charming

Reactions: Max Smith

Max Smith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love that picture of him. Yes he's definitely gotten better looking. I think his voice is even better, also.

That's great you're going to see him - I think that show is going to be special - just him doing an acoustic performance, without his band. I've never seen do that (he's done it as an opener, but I never saw those shows). Also I think he's going to re-imagine some of his songs and sort of look back at his 10 years in the business. I'm going too, haven't seen him in a long while. Also, as I said, he really is funny and I'm sure you'll be seeing that in his show.

I can't picture Kris DM-ing nudes. He's always been reluctant even to do shirtless pics or sexy poses even when he's been asked, and when it might have been good for his career.

Oh wow, I didn’t know he was doing it without his band. It sounds like it’s going to be an amazing show, I can’t wait!

And I’m glad you had such a meaningful interaction with him - he genuinely seems like a great guy :)

walker jones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh wow, I didn’t know he was doing it without his band. It sounds like it’s going to be an amazing show, I can’t wait!

And I’m glad you had such a meaningful interaction with him - he genuinely seems like a great guy :)

Really glad y.)ou're getting to see him! I think it will be awesome.

Actually I was thinking about how I said I haven't seen him for a long while - but I did see him on the Idols Live tour he was a guest on (with Maddie and Caleb, Cade, and all of them). It was really close to where I live. He had a solo spot in the middle of the show and he was in other parts of it as well, but it wasn't really his show and he had a cold, also, so I just kind of forgot.

Here's another picture from last night I saw on twitter.

walker jones

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
God damn these are hot! Thanks for sharing

Thanks from me, too. :heart:

The one with the black T shirt was definitely from the tour that happened right after his wrist was shattered. He went out on tour like a week after his accident. Couldn't play guitar. I saw this show. He was soooo sexy performing this cover.

Max Smith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks from me, too. :heart:

The one with the black T shirt was definitely from the tour that happened right after his wrist was shattered. He went out on tour like a week after his accident. Couldn't play guitar. I saw this show. He was soooo sexy performing this cover.

You're so lucky to have seen this show, I'm so jealous!

Kris Allen on Instagram: “I am excited to announce that my new album “10” is coming out this Friday, September 20th! “10” is a look back on the last 10 years. I…”

He just announced today that he's coming out with a new album this Friday! I'm sure he'll be performing a lot of these new covers during his tour this fall (hopefully in T shirts like that black one above).

Kris looks like he has been staying in shape too. Here's a few from this past week looking fine as ever.

rLMe8Va.jpg

pm9Mf26.jpg

BIwKkJj.png

View attachment KrisAllen-1174353566204682240-20190918_100443-vid1.mp4

bmlll

Expert Member
Media
I am pretty sure this has been discussed before, rumor has it that he has some sort of private account just for messaging girls... and there are two things here, one is "he" would flirt with you but usually will stop at certain point and block you soon after, that brings another question, who got "baited" here? If it's really him behind that account, he is the one who got upper hand, or it could simply just an impostor behind that account, he has nothing to do with it.

Max Smith

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am pretty sure this has been discussed before, rumor has it that he has some sort of private account just for messaging girls... and there are two things here, one is "he" would flirt with you but usually will stop at certain point and block you soon after, that brings another question, who got "baited" here? If it's really him behind that account, he is the one who got upper hand, or it could simply just an impostor behind that account, he has nothing to do with it.

I knew that he supposedly has a side insta for messaging girls, but I didn't know he would be the one to initiate flirting with them. Not that I don't believe you, but where'd you hear that from?

Also, I wouldn't think he's that well-known to merit an imposter account. I can't imagine someone else posing as him in order to flirt with random girls on insta, but who knows...

bmlll

Expert Member
Media
but I didn't know he would be the one to initiate flirting with them. Not that I don't believe you, but where'd you hear that from?

where did you get that idea? I said "he" would participate in "flirting", never had I mentioned "he" would send messages to random girls, it's the other way around.

Reactions: steinhart89