Lance Gets a Physical (PE, BE, MFF)

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At 39, Lance Williams lived the stereotypical life of a 'surburban, middle-aged white guy.' He was married to Joan, his college sweetheart and wife of 22 years, and he had 18-year-old twin boys, David and Dawson, who were about to leave for college at the end of the summer. Their home was a modest, 2-story Victorian nestled in an upper middle-class neighborhood in Woodbridge, Virginia, a large suburb of Washington, DC. He worked at a small, but prestigious biotech company in northwest DC, which required a daily 45-minute commute by the commuter train and metro rail system. After Joan dropped off Lance at the train station each morning, she drove to a law firm in nearby Springfield where she worked part-time as a paralegal. Their boys were typical boys - heavily involved in sports and school activities, and of course, girls. It was your average, run-of-the-mill, middle-class family. But today, all of that was about to change.

Like clockwork, Lance rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed at precisely 6:15 AM. His body was so acclimated to his schedule that he no longer required an alarm clock; he even woke up at the same time on the weekends and had do so for years. He went about his normal morning routine: 20-minute treadmill run, shower, shave, and breakfast. But this morning, he skipped breakfast since he had a scheduled physical for later that morning. Joan's internal clock, on the other hand, was as erratic as Lance's was concrete. She woke up at various times, but was always able to have her morning's activities done before they left. Since the boys were away at a sports camp for the week, this morning was a bit easier. She got out of bed at 6:45 AM and went about her routine. By 7:30, they were ready to leave. "Remember - I have my physical at 11:30 this morning, so I'll be taking the later train back this evening," Lance said as he settled into the passenger side of Joan's car and buckled his seatbelt. "Since the boys are away, how about we go out for dinner?" "That sounds good," Joan said, a bit relieved to not have to cook. "Where should we go?" "Lance thought for a bit. "Let's do something different. Let's just drive around till we find something."

If there was one thing Joan had learned over the years about her husband was that, except on those blue-moon occasions, he was extremely predictable. Joan had always been a "free-spirit" type, and the two of them had as little in common as an ant has in common with an elephant. But she had fallen for him and fallen hard. He was the straight-laced guy from the well-to-do family that carried a 4.0 and was the “model” guy; she was the club going, free-wheeling, party girl that carried a 3.0 but always waited until the last minute to cram. Their meeting was totally by chance, and while it wasn't a "love at first sight" moment, they both somehow knew that they had found their life partner.

Even though she loved him with all of her being, Joan often found herself bored as shit. While she took comfort in the stability Lance provided her and for their family, she often thought back to her party days with a deep sense of longing. This last year had been especially difficult with "empty-nest syndrome" setting in on her; she knew that the boys would be leaving during the summer and she often thought about how her life was going to change. It had always been the same routine in the morning, the same routine in the evening, and for the occasional dinner date, the same on the weekends. Their sex life had tailed off a little over the years, but 4-5 times a month was the norm. Joan had desperately yearned for more intimacy and a lot more sex (she adored Lance’s body and the way he kept in shape, and while he wasn’t the biggest she’d ever had, he certainly had more than enough to satisfy her), but she never really pressed since she knew Lance worked hard. So for Lance to take that approach to dinner the way he did, she jumped at the chance to have some "real" fun.

His forays outside of the box were rare, and when they were, they were always unforgettable: the time he decided to take the family on a vacation - to Singapore - after buying the tickets on a whim the night before; the time he staged a "mock" proposal to her in a restaurant (she had blushed profusely as the patrons clapped and cheered); and the time when they were on one of his business trips to New York and he took her to strip club. Every time was an adventure and Joan had a feeling that this was going to be one of those times. So Joan was more than a bit intrigued by Lance's spontaneity.

"So - what's gotten into you this morning?" she asked. "You've got that glint in your eye." Lance chuckled. "Nah, no glint here. I just want to do something a bit different, that's all. Since the boys are gone for the week, I figured we could stretch our legs a bit and get out for a while." Lance took her hand and looked over at her as she drove. "I know you have some concerns about what's going to happen at the end of next month, with the boys leaving," he said, his tone becoming more serious. "And I know that being with me can be ... for lack of a better term … pretty dull. I'm not the most energetic guy when it comes to those sorts of things, and I know you miss that. Dave and Daws will be out of the house, starting their own lives, and I understand that's going to take some getting use to not having them around to care for." Joan was a bit surprise by Lance's introspective - she didn't think that he'd even thought that much about her in all of this. "Thanks, honey," she said. "And I appreciate you thinking about me in all of this. And I won't lie - I have thought about it a lot and about how things were back when we were in college. I know it was a long time ago and we're all "grown up" now, but those were good times and a part of me still misses that. But I'm so thankful to have you and everything we have now. So don't worry about me. I've been thinking about going more into full time capacity with the firm and I've even tossed around the idea of taking the bar."

Lance was a bit surprised by her statement. "Wow - that's great! When did you decide that? You never told me you had an interest in taking it further?" "I know," she said. "It's just something I've been tossing around a bit. You know to spice things up a bit, as you say. And since we're talking about changes, I've been thinking about getting bigger boobs, too." Lance quickly turned to look at her with a look of shock and amazement. Joan as a very attractive woman and she looked much better in her mid-40's than she did in her 20's. She was of Italian descent and could be described as "zaftig." Joan's friends would always tease her saying that she was the classic "MILF," and she got a kick out of engaging in harmless flirting whenever she went out with them, which wasn't all that often. Lance had come to love her breasts more and more over the years as age, motherhood, and weight gain had cause them to increase in size considerably. He'd always had a thing for Joan's legs and while they were still as long and shapely as ever, over the years he'd evolved from a “leg man” into a “tit man.” Her breasts, while not overly large, were plenty big - at a very hefty 44 D, they were more than enough for him. Hearing that she wanted them bigger caused a surge of blood to rush to his groin and he felt a sure-fire erection coming on. As he stared at her, Joan broke down and burst into laughter - she couldn't hold it in any longer. "HA! Gotcha!" she exclaimed, laughing hard. "Oh, you should see the look on your face," she said, her eyes tearing she was laughing so hard. Lance sat back, beet red from embarrassment. He couldn't help but laugh; his wife had an outrageous sense of humor and always caught him off guard.

This one really threw him for a loop though, and they were still laughing when she pulled into the parking lot of the commuter station. She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, but Lance didn't move. Normally, he would return the kiss, grab his briefcase and get out. But this time, he sat there, still giggling with his hands in his lap, trying to hide the very prominent tent in his pants. Joan noticed what he was doing and started giggling again. "Ohhh seems like my friend seemed to like what he heard," she said reaching over and stroking his hard cock through his pants. "Stop!" Lance said, still laughing. "It's already bad enough. The trains coming in 2 minutes and I gotta walk through that crowd." Joan sat back smiling, trying to stop the giggling fit she was in. "Mmmmm,” she moaned in mock lust. “Does someone want to slide their big wiener between these big buns?” she said, grabbing as much of her breasts as she could in her hands and squeeze them. This caused Lance to turn even redder and giggle harder. “Just walk with your briefcase in front of you,” she said. “I'm sure they won't notice.” They both burst into more laughter and shared in the moment until Lance heard the train whistle. "You are gonna pay for this," he said, wiping tears from his eyes and giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "See you tonight ... Juggsy," he said, playfully poking her very prominent nipple straining thru her blouse. He got out of the car, adjusted his pants as best he could, put his briefcase in front of him and boarded the train.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
—-

Lance rolled over and stared at the big bright blue digital readout on the nightstand clock. 9:00 AM. It had been hard getting used to his new “normal,” but over the last few months, he’d settled into and become more accustomed to his new routine. He sat up in the bed and looked over at Tasha and smiled. She was such a gorgeous woman, any man would be lucky to have her in his life. Lance felt an enormous sense of pride and satisfaction that she was there with him. With them.

The biggest change to his normal was living on the campus. The residential quarters, or “The Q” as it was called, was more than just living quarters - it was a residential compound located within the main campus itself. It comprised of five buildings, each housing the primary staff and select Program members. The Ambassador’s Q, where Lance and Joan lived, took up the top two floors of the second building in the northwest portion of the residential section. The building was a behemoth and their quarters alone totaled close to nine thousand feet of living space.

They’d been living on the campus for several months now and the expansiveness of it all had yet to be lost on him. The large windows in the bedroom showcased the vast grounds in all of their manicured beauty, the dense forest in the distance. The room itself was a sight to behold as well, with its deep rich hardwood floors, ceramic and translucent panels dividing up the space while still maintaining a wide open feel, the custom drapery all accented the furnishings perfectly. It was an eclectic mix of traditional and modern that felt highly luxurious and homey at the same time. It was comfortable.

His eyes shifted over to Joan, still asleep, nestled into Tasha’s arms on the other side of her. Thoughts of the previous night’s activities made Lance smile harder and he felt his cock shift in approval. Never in a million years would he have thought his life would turn out the way it had but it was real and he was loving every minute of it.

He shuffled to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. The bathroom, like the main area f the living space, was equally as impressive. One wall was pure glass that framed a different section of the same grounds. With a push of a button, the wall wold quickly turn frosty opaque for privacy, but Lance rarely activated that feature. Three large sinks were set at different positions along the adjacent wall, with a large whirlpool tub and an absolute monster of a shower in the far corner. Oddly enough, the toilet and Lance’s personal urinal were all in the open. It was a design that he had always meant to ask about, but never got around to. The same rich wood flooring and paneling style flowed into the space. An oversized loveseat and chaise sat in a large alcove by the sinks. The sconces on the wall gave the feeling of walking into an art gallery.

He moved over to his specially designed urinal and lifted his flaccid dong onto the large acrylic tray. The tray was more of an arch shaped open funnel, contoured to fit the length and breadth of his cock perfectly. The end of the tray morphed into a long funnel that ran into a large, stainless steel container, about half the size of a standard oil barrel. Rising from the top of the drum was a metal arm that held a wide panel touch display. He tapped a couple of buttons on the screen, braced his knees against the padded rests, and relaxed his pelvic muscles, allowing his bladder to begin to empty.

It was one of the more mundane parts of his day but this was a ritual that Lance never grew tired of. As the first stream of urine left from the thick meatus of his glans, the endorphin rush from the sensations of the millions of nerve endings firing off in all their glory was always the perfect start to his day, he thought. It was a feeling he wished every man on the planet could experience. This was the part of his day that he never got tired of.

The stream was full and forceful and as usual, seemed to never end. The panel displayed a steady cascade of lines and dots, plotting data on a running chart in real-time. After a full minute and a half had elapsed, the stream finally ebbed and Lance shuddered in the post-orgasm-like high. He looked down that the panel and saw that all of the line items in all of the categories were highlighted in green with the exception of three lines that were listed in yellow. He tapped on each of these in turn, reading the comments. He tapped a few more buttons onscreen and stood upright, grabbing the base of his cock and lifting the meaty appendage from the tray.

Lance grabbed a spray bottle from a compartment on the side and ripped a section of paper towel from the roll housed in that same compartment. He hummed a nondescript tune as he sprayed and wiped the tray down. When he was finished, he pushed a button on the side of the container and heard the familiar flush of water as the urine was emptied from the barrel and the container was rinsed with fresh water. After waking his hands, he turned on the shower - that’s when Tasha entered.

“Hey lover boy. How you feeling?” she asked.

Lance smiled from ear to ear. “I think you already know the answer to that. Feeling pretty damn good. How about you? Last night wasn’t too much, was it?”

Tasha rolled his eyes and gave a dismissive wave of her hand as she walked past him to the toilet. “Too much? I was about to ask if that was all you got?”

The two shared a laugh as she sat down and began to urinate. Lance was always struck about how open she was about her body and the way she did things - like peeing in front of another person. Since they’d all moved into the complex and were sharing the same quarters, he still found her openness odd, but loved it since it made him feel more at ease. Even with as long as he and Joan had been married, things like that always resided in the “ehhh” category and they often shied away from it. With Tasha, her freedom and loose spirit eroded that veil and allowed Joan and Lance to explore even deeper parts of their own relationship.

After she was done and washed her hands, she opened a small cabinet and opened a large green bag, pulling out what looked like a capped test tube. She took off the top and emptied the contents into her hand: a pristinely rolled joint. She took a light from the same bag, lit it and took a deep drag before handing it to Lance, to which she did the same. The steam from the shower was more prevalent now and mixing with the smoke from the their exhalation made the bathroom cloud up faster. They leaned against the counter in serene silence, passing the joint back and forth, enjoying the moment.

“You’d better save some for Joan,” Tasha said as she passed the joint back to Lance. “You know how she gets when you smoke without her.”

“It’s not me she misses smoking with,” Lance said, cocking an eyebrow up at her.

Tasha laughed. “We get our girl time in plenty. She likes smoking with her husband. You know that.”

“Yeh, but I don’t want to wake her. We kinda did a number on her last night, teaming up on her like that …”

“Yeh,” Tasha sighed, exhaling a large plume of smoke through her nostrils. Seeing her do that was one of those weird turn-ons for Lance and he felt his cock loll to the side in response. Tasha noticed the movement too and giggled.

“You never get tired do you,” she said more as a statement than a question. Lance could only shrug in mock ignorance. “I mean, that cock of yours,” she continued, “is literally tapping your kneecaps, waiting on just the right thing to set it off.”

Lance laughed, almost choking on the smoke in his lungs. “It’s not like that and you know it,” he managed to stammer out between hacks. “Your libido is just as high as mine and being around Joan and you and the others all the time, especially with the way you all look, it’s hard - no pun intended.”

Tasha smiled as she took another drag of the joint. The mellowing effects were starting to settle in now and she closed her eyes. She took her free hand and slowly rubbed her stomach before moving down to the perfectly shaven mound of her fat pussy. Lance didn’t dare watch - he knew what would happen if he did. He took the joint from her fingers, took a long drag and dropped the joint back into the tube, snapping the top in place.

“You shouldn’t do that in from of me so early in the morning, you do know that right,” he said as he made his way towards the shower. The vasodilating effects of the weed were taking hold and he could feel the extra weight of the blood slowing filling into the vast caverns of his cock. Lance loved feeling the additional weight being added to his groin and he stood in the doorway of the shower for a long time, the steam now totally enveloping him, as if he were in a sauna.

He felt Tasha’s hands on his back, slowly nudging him forward. He complied with no resistance and walked into the vast chamber of the shower. Tasha stepped in with him and closed the large glass door behind them.

The large rain-shower showerhead felt glorious on their skin, the heavy effects of the THC now in full swing.

“Let me help you with that,” Tasha said as she opened the bottle of body wash with one hand while lifting Lance’s heavy cock with the other. She poured a long line of the thick gel from the base to the glans and placed it back on the shelf. With both hands, she worked his cock and balls over, the thick lather building and waking away as she moved it back and forth from underneath the water. Lance didn’t fight it, it felt too good - in almost no time at all, his cock was hard, right and pulsing.

Tasha pressed a few buttons on the large control panel on the wall and the spray from the dozens of other in-wall shower-heads came to life. Lance leaned back against the wall and allowed the buxom black goddess to work his body over, scrubbing him from head to toe. After a while, they traded places, with Lance giving her body the same scrub down that he’d received. Lance always liked this part of the shower. He soaped up her massive orbs and oversized ass, making sure he got every crack and crevice as clean as he could. Hearing the smack of skin on skin under the water as he playfully slapped her ass and heavy tits made his cock grow harder and harder.

The weed had their heads swimming deliciously as they shared a long, lingering kiss. Tasha was stroking the massive scaling vigorously now, the big balls flailing underneath, slapping against her arms and Lance’s thighs on each hard stroke. They moved over to the built in bench and Tasha spread her legs wide. Lance got down on one knee and moved his cock into position. Just as he pushed the giant head against Tasha’s flowering lips, the door to the bathroom opened. It was Joan.

“And you two bastards decided to start without me, huh?” She said loud enough to be heard over the water. “And y’all been smoking too! Did you at least save me some this time?”

Tasha’s laugh was choked out by a deep moan as Lance slid the head of his cock inside of her stretched lips. The smell of the freshly burning cannabis seeped into the shower and Lance inhaled deeply. Joan opened the door and stepped into the shower, the joint still in hand and raised above her head to keep it from getting wet. She grinned at Tasha and all Tasha could do was nod. Lance looked up at Joan and nodded in like fashion. It was about all they could muster.
“At least you guys left me half. Seems like somebody is frisky again this morning,” Joan said putting the joint in her mouth and massaging the back of Lance’s neck with both hands. She inhaled deeply and passed it to Tasha. Tasha took a long drag and Joan moved it from her mouth to Lance’s. Lance took a deep drag as well and Joan returned to finishing the rest off herself.

Lance’s thrusts were slow and deliberate, making the bid ridge of his cockhead flick against Tashas big clit on each stroke. The bench was long and freestanding so Joan straddled the seat and moved into position near Tasha’s head. Tasha snaked her long tongued into Joan’s gash and slowly and lazily licked the big woman’s slit up and down. Joan took a long drag on the joint then let it out slowly with a deep moan as Tasha found her rhythm.

“Yes, that’s it, baby. Lick that snatch clean,” Joan moaned.

Tasha fluttered her tongue up and down Joan’s still puffy labia, the effect from the night before still evident. The thrust of her tongue sent sparks of electric sensations up and down Joan’s spine. She leaned back against the wall and took another drag. She lifted her heavy tit to her mouth and sucked it in deeply as she exhaled the smoke through her nostrils. The same as with Tasha, Lance loved to see his wife do that and it spurred him to deepen his stokes.

Tasha moaned deeply, her talented tongue faltering from the change of pace.

“Fuck,” she groaned thru gritted teeth. Her pussy, too, was still feeling the effects from the night before and Lance’s massive girth was stretching her already stretched out cunt even more.

The trio went on like this for some time before Joan couldn’t hold out any more and was the first to release in orgasm. Feeling the tight box of Joan’s juicy pussy clamp down around her mouth caused a ripple effect with Tasha letting go of deep vaginal orgasm herself. Lance followed suit soon afterwards, pulling his heavy cock from Tasha’s spasming cunt and spraying them both down with his usual prodigious load.

After a few moments, Joan and Lance finally stood up and stepped back under the main showerhead, the remnants of his ejaculation washing off their body. Tasha remained sprawled on the bench, the deep vibe of her high making her in no rush to move. Joan and Lance soaped and washed each other down, enjoying the intimacy of the moment. They stepped out, leaving Tasha on the bench.

“If I’m not out in 10, come get me,” she said as she feebly waved to them.

Joan laughed and went back to give her a kiss. When she stepped back out, Lance was looking down, staring at his heavy flaccid penis intently.

“Ever think this is too much?” He asked her, a deep thoughtful tone to his question. Lance often got deeply introspective when he smoked. He lifted his cock and slowly traced over the web of veins running along one side.

“Too much? Never,” Joan said, tracing her own finger along the thick ridge of the corona. She lifted one of his testicles in her hand, the weight of it always a surprise. “You’re never too much for me. And I think Tasha, and Donna and the other ladies feel the same way.”

Lance looked at her, his thoughts hard to capture and keep in focus. I guess you’re right. I just wonder if what I’m doing for the Program is enough.”

“You’re the company Ambassador, babe. Everything that you do matters. And when we go down to the lab and finish up with Bill’s testing, you’re going to see just how much your contributions are going to change everything. Today is the day you’ve been waiting for.”

Lance felt a surge run through his genitals, starting form the base of his balls all the way to the end of the glans. He knew she was right. And it was time to get started.

—-

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The rest of Lance’s morning was typical. After showering, all of them (the entire “crew,” including Lance, Joan, Delores, Debbie, Deborah, Dianne, Lori and on the occasions when she was in town, Marge), went over to the cafeteria for breakfast. Sure they could just as easily have all the food prepared and brought to their quarters, but the act of “getting out of the house” was a thing they all enjoyed, Lance and Joan in particular. It was a means of getting some time to themselves before the start of the day.

After breakfast, it was off to “work.” They went down to the gym for light aerobic and cardio work (while connected to a dozen computers and system for monitoring of vital signs and such) and then off to the sauna. After that, it was another shower then off to their different labs.

Lance went to Vancouver (the name of the main testing lab) while Joan headed off to Montego (the primary research lab). As the Lead Ambassadors for their respective protocols, they essentially were the guinea pigs for the researchers and testers to build out the various programs. The other woman of the crew went to various other departments for evaluation for their on their own protocols.

As Lance straddled the 341, he thought back to the fist time he’d ever used the machine and how he nearly freaked when he saw just how big his cock got after milking, and that wasn’t counting the insane amount of cum he generated. These days, however, it was a little like old hat for him. Before, a milking session would totally wipe him out, leaving him thoroughly exhausted and barely able to keep his eyes open. Now, his loads were exponentially larger than they were in the beginning and the strain it put on his body was no more than the strain of normal sexual activity. And where he used to only be able to get in a session once a week, now it was part of his daily routine.

The lights in the room were dimmed and the machine roared to life as Lance settled in for the ride. One thing that he was grateful for was that no matter how many times he strapped himself into the machine, the feelings that it induced and the pleasure it gave him never wained, never ebbed. It was as intense and as erotic as the first time. And he got to feel that each and every day - without fail. It was more than he could ever ask for.

As the technicians lowered the apparatus into “flex” position, Lance closed his eyes and started to buck against the seat, his thrusts becoming more and more pronounced. After fifteen minutes, Lance was fucking the machine with the gusto. The artificial “legs” slowly extended out from underneath its housing and Lance quickly hooked his arms around them. The machine reflexively began its own gyrations, thrusting back to meet Lance’s thrusts.

One feature of the 341 that Lance had come to appreciate one the last few months was the machine’s new artificial intelligence. It was designed to “learn” the sexual patterns, behaviors, likes and dislikes of the user. What really made it special was the way it anticipated and countered Lance’s movements - like it was reading his mind. There were some sessions where the machine would tease him and really draw out the session and then other times, it could sense when Lance wanted a “quickie” and adjusted itself accordingly. When the designers programmed a synthesized voice to go along with its new brain, he could no longer use call it the 341. “Cheryl” was born (Joan picked the name and, consequently, it happened to be the name of the woman that Lance lost his virginity to).

What put Cheryl on another plane was not only that she talked to him, but it was how she talked to him and the means in which they communicated. The thousands of sensors in the machine lent it to having a “doorway” into Lance’s subconscious and audibly spoke to him as if by telepathy - only Lance was able to hear what it was saying. The absolute filth that the machine was able to churn out never ceased to impress him and it changed from session to session.

The designers had added some special “touches” to Cheryl, such as adding nylons to the legs and even putting platform heels on its feet. Every time Lance saw it, he was reminded of the prized lamp Ralphie’s dad displayed proudly in the living room window in ‘A Christmas Story.’ Today’s ensemble were white nylons with a wide turquoise lace band at the top, with matching turquoise 6-inch platform heels.

Lance was deep stroking now, pushing his cock as deeply into the velvety heaven of the lubricated chamber as hard as he could. Gone were the days of bashfulness of humping a machine - once his cock was sucked into the chamber, the only thoughts on his mind were the intense sensations he felt in his cock. The legs instinctively moved down and wrapped around his back, the heels digging into the rise of his buttocks, spurning him on, the sounds of Cheryl’s “voice” filling his head with moans and groans, simulating its own orgasm.

Lance roared and rammed his cock into the machine as hard as he could, the vacuum action of the chamber making him dump nearly 4 pints of hot white goo inside of the container. Cheryl, sensing that Lance was not finished, clamped its legs even tighter around him and changed the angle of the chamber in an effort to make his cock maintain its rock solid rigidity. Even though Lance always stayed in one position during his sessions, the movements of the machines gave him the feeling of changing multiple positions throughout the course of the session. The machine was truly a work of art.

Lance’s mind had drifted to that morning, with Tasha and Joan in the shower. Feeling the big black woman’s meaty hips in his hands as he thrusted his cock into her hot, silky smooth pussy was always a treat. His mind was on her as he kept pumping and thrusting into the big machine, reliving how good her snug pussy felt wrapped around his fat dong. Usually when he went multiple rounds on Cheryl, the second session would last much longer than the first. But not today. Lance exploded again, the hefty load flying from his cock like a hose.

After laying on the machine catching his breath for a few moments, he sat up and pressed a button on one of the large panels next to him. The 341 hummed and disengaged, the vacuum f the chamber releasing his cock with an audible ‘pop.’ Two technicians hurried over to the machine and helped Lance down, while another brought a large bottle of water and a small towel. They disengaged the container of Lance’s cum from the machine, quickly sprayed and wiped the 341 down, then left to do their analysis. Lance was always impressed with the quickness and efficiency in how they moved. It was like watching a pit crew at a NASCAR race.

“That’s a way to start morning,” a voice called out from behind Lance. He turned around to see Brandon walking towards him, a large smile on his face. The lab was empty except for those two.

“You’re looking rather chipper this morning,” Lance said before chugging down nearly half the bottle of water.

“And why wouldn’t I be - I’ve got outstanding news.”

Lance stopped in mid gulp and slowly moved the bottle from his lips, feeling every drop of the water slowly trickling down his throat. His cock lurched in anticipation of what he figured the news was.

“We got the funding?” He asked softly, as if in a whisper. Brandon’s smile grew even wider.

“We got the funding. WE GOT THE FUCKING FUNDING!” He yelled at the top of his lungs, pumping his fist into the air to accentuate the message.

Lance was dumbfounded. “Fuck. I didn’t think it was gonna happen. I mean, I hoped, but …. damn …. we actually got it.”

Brandon let out a loud whoop. “You damn right we got it. And if that wasn’t news enough, the convention is coming here. Next week. At the Grand. At the harbor!”

The ‘Grand’ was the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino located at the National Harbor, right outside of Washington, DC, across the river in Oxon Hill, Maryland. The convention was a gathering of the biggest and brightest minds in genetics from all over the world. It was a highly exclusive and often secret gathering, usually with no more than 100-150 or so individuals that were allowed to attend. It was a big deal. Over the last several months, Pritchard, Brandon and Long had all impressed upon Lance the important of the gathering and how being included amongst that group would allow the Program to enter the next phase of its development.

It was a really big fucking deal.

Lance wiped the sweat from his face and sighed. He still couldn’t believe it.

“But,” Brandon said, leaning in closer,” no one else besides me, you and Pritch knows. I haven’t told Tasha yet. Just got the news. You seen her?”

Lance took another drink from the bottle, emptying its contents. “Yeh, she’s probably still back a The Q. We had a little bit of some shower time.”

Brandon laughed. “That woman! Tasha just loves fucking in the shower! Well, after she gets this news, she’s going to wanna fuck in every shower on the campus!”

“After I get what news?” The big woman’s boomed behind them as Tasha walked into the room. She was wearing her “work attire,” with today’s theme apparently being white. She wore a white, full body lycra catsuit with a deep plunging neckline and 3-inch white heels. Her hair was picked out into a large afro and pulled back by a white scarf with tails that flowed down to her shoulders. Even the lipstick she wore was a shade of white that accentuated her big, pouty, luscious lips perfectly. Lance and Brandon saw and had sex with Tasha on almost a daily basis and they still couldn’t get over just how stunning she was. They couldn’t help but admire here - she was absolutely gorgeous.

Lance groaned as he watched her big hips sway side to side. Brandon was even less subtle in his appreciation, his cock visibly jumping in his slacks.

“So what’s this good news that’s going to make me wanna go get wet again and do some shower fucking?” She laughed.

Brandon smiled that same massive smile he gave to Lance. “We got the funding,” he said, trying his best to say it as calmly as he could.

Tasha stood still for a moment, the only thing moving was her massive chest heaving up and down and she took in his words. She stood there staring at Brandon for what seemed like an eternity, saying nothing.

“Well, aren’t you going to say anything?” He asked, the big smile still on his face.

After several more beats, Tasha turned around and slowly walked to an oversized sofa close to a bank of lab tables. Without saying a word, she stopped out of her heels and slowly peeled off the body suit. She sat down on the couch and sat back far enough to allow her legs to stretch out far on either side of her, her massive breasts big enough to cover her stomach and almost reach the seat. She spread reached down and spread the lips of her pussy apart, the juices flowing form her like a faucet.

“Fuck a shower. I need dick. Now.”

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She looked over and saw that Tasha was gingerly walking over to them, Long laid back on the couch, his big cock hanging lazily over his leg and dripping cum into a large puddle on the floor. Tasha walked over to Lance and suddenly grabbed him by the back of the head with one hand, and with the other, she hefted her gigantic tit and mashed his face into it. Lance quickly found her nipple and began to suck in earnest, never breaking stroke or rhythm. She reached down and gave his big swinging scrotum three hard slaps, causing him to groan his approval. Tasha roughly pulled her tit away from his sucking mouth and moved up to Joan’s head. She pulled Joan’s tit from her mouth and replaced it with her own. Joan swirled her tongue around the large areola and slurped on the huge nipple like a baby with a bottle. Tasha yanked her tit from Joan’s mouth with a moan. “I love the way you suck my titties, bitch,” she growled before shoving her other nipple into Joan’s mouth.

The view of the titplay going on and with the way his wife’s tight pussy was massaging his shaft, Lance knew that he wouldn’t be able to last much longer. He quickly started to hump and pump his cock in and out of Joan as fast as he could. Tasha took note and pulled away from Joan and took a position back alongside Lance. “Come on you horse-dicker motherfucker … I want to see that how sweet cream fly, baby … mmmmmmm I bet you wanna come right now … come one big boy, shoot that come all over the big fuckin tits … look at your wife … look at the slut … you know you want drop that big load right on her face … cover those tits in jizz … I wanna see you shoot it all over her face … mmmmm I can feel that heat from that big dick … that pussy feels wonderful don’t it … yesssssss give it to me, give it to me, give it to me ….” Tasha whispered hoarsely into Lance’s ear, driving him over the edge.

Lance pulled back with a groan and grabbed the base of his cock. He dislodged his cock from the tight confines of Joan’s gash with an audible pop and a release of juices from her hole. Tasha grabbed his other hand before it could wrap around the shaft. The move threw Lance off balance and caused him to slide backward on the couch, making his cock angle straight up in the air. The first thought that flashed through Joan’s mind was Old Faithful, the big out spring geyser at the national park they’d visited several years ago. The first thick foot long rope flew straight up into the air like a missile, hurtling 4 or 5 feet in the air and took a slow lazy arc before landing on Joan’s stomach with a splat. But before it began its descent, another blast erupted from Lance’s cock, this one almost like a spray of cum cascading from the enormous puffy meatus like the aforementioned hot spring. Lance desperately wanted to pump his big cock but Tasha’s grip on his wrist was astonishingly firm and didn’t allow his hand to come anywhere near the bucking shaft.

“He’s pumping almost as much now as he did less than an hour ago,” Joan thought as Lance’s untamed hose fired salvo after salvo of hot spunk into the air. While most landed on Joan and Tasha, a lot of it splattered on the floor around the sofa. After a nearly a minute, the orgasm subsided and slowed to an ooze. Lance dropped back on the couch exhausted, his body involuntarily twitching and jerking in post-orgasmic bliss. Lance felt a hand lifting the big shaft and give it a long slow stroke. He slowly opened his eyes and was surprised to find that it was Long that was stroking and massaging the thick shaft.

“Your penis will need to be massaged in the same manner in which I am doing now for a period of 2 to 3 minutes once ejaculatory contractions have subsided,” Long said matter of factly. It was still taking Lance some time to get his head around the fact that even though he was having a zillion orgasms and fucking like rabbits at every turn, he was in laboratory where real science was being conducted. The way they turned “it” on and off was still incredible to him and he shook his head in an effort to “get his head in the game.”

“Sure thing, Doc,” Lance said, his body nerves still twitching but the effects were on the downside. He looked over at Joan and noted that she was engaged in her own conversation with Tasha while the black woman squeezed and massaged Joan’s massive breasts. Lance could feel the slow rumblings of another erection starting as he sat and watched the two women. The sheer volume of tit flesh between the two of them was staggering and Lance wanted to feel them wrapped around his shaft. His mind flickered to Delores, Debbie, Deborah and Dianne - it was about time that he called them to come up and meet Joan - as well as meet his newfound size.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“I thought I heard the two of them down here,” the big brawny woman boomed. Tasha smiled as she looked over her shoulder as Chelsea walked in. It had taken some time for Chelsea to get used to the fact that the doctors and administrators in the facility rarely shut their doors; it was if they actively bucked against the notion of privacy. But as time had gone on, Chelsea had come to appreciate the openness, especially when she was treated to what was going on in front of her. “My girlfriend and I had a rather intriguing discussion last night about men and their penises,” Chelsea said. Tasha laughed. “That woman of yours really doesn’t like dick, does she,” she said matter of factly, more of a statement than a question. “I mean, every time you tell me about one of your conversations, Lee Ann is always bashing men. So tell me, before you go into your penis story, how is that a pretty buff and in a lot of ways butch - no offense - bisexual woman like you hooked up with such a full blown lipstick lesbian like her?” Tasha asked. Chelsea smiled. “You really can’t help who you fall in love with, doc,” she said, to which Tasha nodded in agreement. “It’s just that we respect each others differences. Lee Ann knows that I need to have sex with men every now and then, but she fully understands that they only have one place and function in my life - and that’s that. She’s good with it, and I’m good that she’s good with it. She had some issues in the beginning, but after 5 years, we’re in a good place. And she’s been more supportive than I could’ve ever imagined after I join the Program. I think she’ll be ready to come in soon.”

“Cool. And speaking of coming, I think 'Mount Lance’ is just about ready to blow,” Tasha quipped. Both Peggy and Lance were dripping with sweat, huffing and puffing as if there was hardly any oxygen left in the room. Lance was pumping furiously, the muscles in his legs and buttocks taut. Chelsea walked over and stroked Lance’s head and gave Peggy’s already reddened ass check a hard smack, causing her to yelp in pain. She reached underneath and behind Lance and grabbed one of his big testicles, the oversized gonad completely filling her palm. She gave is a quick hard squeeze, making Lance grunt. She released it and gave the other one a quick smack as she’d given Peggy’s ass, making Lance scream. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Again! Again!” he yelled at her as she whacked his flailing ballsac a second time.

After the third smack, Lance couldn’t hold back. He pushed Peggy away from his cock hard, forcing her face first onto the seat cushion, at the same time making himself fall backwards. He quickly turned his hips so that his cock was aimed directly at Chelsea just as the first long jet of precum fired from his cock. Five thick ropes of the clear syrupy liquid shot from his cock, splattering all over Chelsea’s tight blue uniform. She howled with excitement as Lance gave his cock several hard jerks, before he finally released.

The streams and jets of cum that fired from his cock came in such rapid fire succession that from Tasha’s vantage point, it looked as if he was urinating on Chelsea, utterly drenching her neck, entire torso and thighs in his ejaculate. Nearly a dozen volleys launched from his cock before there was a break. Lance was able to turn his body in time to aim his spurting spasming cock at Peggy, as his balls quickly let loose another dozen blasts on her ass and back. Chelsea dropped down on the sofa next to Lance and slowly scooped up the thick milky liquid and slurped it down. Although the flow of spooge had subsided to one long continues lava-flow of juice, Lance continued pumping his cock furiously, the nerve endings of his shaft and head on fire. After another minute, he collapsed in a heap, falling against Chelsea.

Chelsea pulled the tight one piece lycra mini dress over her broad shoulders and down to the floor, stepping out of it so that all she had on were her boots. She moved out of the way and into position between his legs on the floor. She grabbed his still rigid log and began to slowly and forcefully milk the rest of the milk from his balls. The veins in her heavily muscled forearms bulged and flexed in harmony with the veins in Lance’s cock, indicating just how hard she was squeezing his member. Large gobs of jizz ran down the shaft and Chelsea lazy licked up every drop. Lance could only grunt and groan he was so exhausted. The same could said for Peggy as well, as she continued to lay just as she’d fallen, her chest still heaving as she gulped down oxygen.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"One thing I really want to understand better,” Bill continued as he moved closer to her, "aside from the science of it all, is how you all interact here. I had the immense pleasure of getting a small peek of you and your big breasted assistant with Dr. Bullard - I mean Brandon. That was quite a show.” Tasha giggled and closed the gap between them until her fat nipples rested against the big man’s chest. Tasha was a big woman herself and in her heels, she stood an even 6’. She flashed her perfectly straight and bright white teeth and cocked her head to the side. “There are special … let’s call them ‘perks’ … that come with partnership,” she said as she ran her fingers down Bill’s leg, feeling his thick meat throb against the taut material of his trousers. “In due time, big boy. In due time. But for now, you need to get started on your own protocol,” she said nodding towards the gym bag on the floor beside him. Bill smiled and bent down to pick it up. “I look forward to the perks,” he said.

Tasha dimmed the lights of the room, then she and Bill closed lab door and stepped out into the hallway. Brandon heard the chime alert go off on his tablet and he placed at the screen. He handed it over to Tasha and watched her expression. By the time she got to the bottom of the report, her mouth was agape. “This can’t be real,” she said to Brandon, looking up wide eyed like a child. “These numbers can’t be right.” Brandon shook his head. “They were similar last time and I had them run 3 cycles,” he replied. "This time they ran 5 cycles. The numbers are real. These are good figures.” Bill looked from one to the other trying to figure out what was going on. “What’s the deal?” he asked. “Is everything okay? What are those numbers in that report about?” Brandon patted Bill on the arm and smiled broadly. “It means that our little boy in there is about to become a man.”

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joan whipped her car into the parking lot, nearly plastering two elderly pedestrians making their way across the street towards the store. She waved her hand and smiled meekly, then pulled into the first available spot she saw. She got out and ran inside while the two elderly ladies shot daggers into her skull from the look they gave her. What an asshole" Joan heard one of them say as she ran by them. She laughed - she thought it was funny that those old women still knew how to curse.

Joan knew exactly what she was looking for and wasted little time in gathering her items. She was in and out of the store in less than 5 minutes and back on her way home. As she turned back onto her street, she noticed Jill coming down her walkway and it appeared as if she was heading for their house. "Good thing I left when I did," Joan said to herself as she waved at Lori and turned into her driveway. She grabbed her bags and got out quickly, hoping to cut off and turn Lori away. It wasn't that Joan had tired of Lori - quite the contrary, shen she saw her walking down her drive, Joan instantly felt her pussy moisten at the thought of getting her lips on those big nipples of hers. Lori was dressed in capri shorts and a tank to that was so small it looked like it was made for a 6 year old. Her nipples looked gigantic stretching against to the thin cotton fabric. Joan was sure that it Lori had made any quick moves, the shirt would've exploded from the strain.

"Hey Joan," Lori called out as she crossed the street. "How you been? You sure look like in a hurry." Joan had to think fast. "Yeh, I have a surprise for Lance that I want to get done before he wakes up," she lied. Lori looked puzzled since she knew the schedule of Lance's internal clock (it had been a long standing joke among their friends). "Lance is still asleep? It's after 10:00 - is he sick or something? He's normally up like clockwork at 6:15." Joan closed the door and hurried around her van. "Yeh, but he's taking a nap. We had a little 'fun' after breakfast this morning," she giggled, giving Lori at least that much of the truth. Lori smiled and giggled as she tried her best to hide her disappointment in not having been able to join them.

"Yeh, and last night probably wore you two out as well," she said to herself. It was obvious Joan was in a hurry and she didn't want to intrude on them. Joan could sense Lori was feeling a bit lonely and offered an invitation. She stepped closer to her and made sure her breasts mashed up against Lori's. She put her cheek next to hers and whispered "Tell you what, Lori, why don't you come over later on this evening and we'll all have some fun. I've missed you and I know Lance has. 6:00 ok?" Lori nodded excitedly. "Sure thing, J!" she said as she gave her a quick hug, mashing their huge tits even harder together. "I can't wait! Now I know you need to get together whatever you need to get together for that wild man in there so get to it - I'll see you guys later!" Lori gave Joan a quick peck on the cheek and turned to head back to her house. "She has no idea just how fucking sexy she is," Joan said to herself as she stared after her. She snapped out of her daze and quickly went into the house.

Joan went straight to her "woman cave," which was nothing more than one of the spare bedrooms she'd turned into her own personal space. She tossed the items on the table and sat down at her sewing table. She was an expert sewer and taylor and went to work right away on Lance's surprise.

---

Lance heard the door chime and figured Joan was back home. "Hmmm that was fast … wonder what she went for so fast?" Lance thought as he let the water rain down on his back. Lance had to admit it: this had been one of the best weeks of his life. As he looked down at the soapy bubbles sliding down the elephant trunk hanging between his legs, he couldn't help but feel a strong sense of pride. Being able to bring such extreme pleasure to so many women was one thing, but knowing that he was in a highly selective group of men - less than 1% of 1% of the entire population on the planet - well, that was another thing entirely. He lifted his big dong and squeezed more body wash along the shaft. He rubbed the silky liquid all over his cock and his big balls, the soapy froth building more and more. He thought back to the encounters at the doctor's office and the special sessions with Tasha, her assistant and with Long. Thinking of Long brought his attention into focus and he made a mental note to make a call to Peggy when he got out of the shower. Long had given him pills to take but Lance remembered Brandon telling him that he'd no longer need any oral meds after he received the shots in his balls. He also made a note to ask her about the big size fluctuations and when things would settle out. Even though he was only one week in, he was anxious to see where he'd end up. "If I'm as big as Brandon, that's be one thing. But if I can get to Dr. Long's size? Shit - now THAT would be epic," he thought as he finished washing the soap off.

Lance turned off the water and opened the shower door. Steam poured out into the main bathroom space and he stepped out to grab his towel. He caught a reflection of himself in the mirror and once again marveled at what he saw. Outside of the obviousness of the massive piece of meat hanging between his legs, he noticed that his body seemed toner - he could see more definition in his abs and the muscle tone in his arms had more definition as well. His quads and calves also had a bit more tone to them as well. His cock, while still impossibly fat, had lost a little of its girthiness. "Looks like the affects of the cream are wearing off a bit," he thought. He was saddened and relieved at the same time. He loved the feeling of being that large, but knew that Joan was never going to take him at that size without some training of her own. He made a note to ask Peggy about that as well.

Lance dried off quickly and went to the bedroom to get some clothes. As he rummaged through his drawers, he realized again that the underwear he was looking at would never be worn by him again. They were grossly inadequate to hold him. He pulled all of them out and tossed them on the floor. Just as he was about to open another drawer to get a pair of basketball shorts, Joan walked into the room.

"Ah, perfect timing," she said. "Here babe - try these on." She held out a pair of grey boxer briefs in front of her. Lance looked down at himself and back at Joan. "Uh, I think my days of wearing those are over dear. I mean look at this. I can't get into regular underwear anymore." Joan tossed the boxers at Lance. "Those are special boxers, honey. Just try them on. I think you'll like them." Lance rubbed the material between his fingers and nodded his head. "The material feels great - what is it? Some kind of stretchy cotton?" Joan nodded. "Something like that. Go ahead and put them on," she said giddily.

Lance stepped into the shorts and as soon as he pulled him up, a look of understanding brightened his face. "Ohhhh so this is what you were doing down there," he said, as he adjusted his hefty package. Joan had constructed a pair of custom boxer shorts for Lance's package that fit perfectly. Lance walked over to the full length mirror and admired his wife's handiwork. "Wow … these are great! And they are so damn comfortable," he said adjusting himself in the huge front pouch. His nutsac sat in the pouch like a bowling ball and his cock snaked down the interior of his thigh. Joan had made the legs of the boxers a bit long in order to accommodate his length. She smiled. "I'm glad you like them. I didn't think I was going to be done in time but you took a bit longer in the shower so it all worked out." Lance continued to turn and admire himself in the mirror. "Damn Joan … I mean, this is great. I can actually wear something other than basketball shorts." Joan stood there in awe. They looked better on him than she imagined. To see his cock and balls contained in the material like that was one of the hottest things, she'd ever seen - and she'd seen a lot of that lately. She felt her pussy start to moisten - she had to get them out of there or she was going to be all over him.

Lance quickly went over to the closet and grabbed a pair of slacks and put them on. While the bulge was still apparent and more than obvious, the underwear helped to conceal it a bit better. "Okay, take those pants off and stop prissing in the mirror," Joan laughed. "Let's get dressed so we can go for that walk."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[For perspective on the timeline, roughly three months have passed since the last entry]

Like clockwork, Lance rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed at precisely 6:15 AM. The same yawn and stretch, the same shuffling of his toes into the carpet; the familiarity of it all had a certain calming and soothing effect and he was thankful for it. The last few months had been a whirlwind - while there were still some things that had remained the same, there were so many many more things that had changed. He looked down between his legs at the biggest change and smiled.

The simplest things, like walking, sitting correctly so he didn’t crush his balls, and making sure he took a wide enough berth around objects so his bulge didn’t crash into them had been a rather large adjustment. Getting out of bed required a bit more effort than it used to with the added bulk he’d acquired in his groin. The amazing heft of his cock was never lost on him and it kept Lance in a constant state of mind somewhere between mellow and semi-arousal. The weight of his genitals, the constant and consistent pull of gravity on his cock, and the way the shaft and scrotum flopped about against his thighs perpetually kept him at a level just a few ticks away from full-blown horniness, causing his penis to remain in a state just above being completely flaccid (we’ll call it “flushed”). And because he was flushed all the time, the flow and amount of blood running through his cock kept it very warm and pliable.

Lance looked down and the wide expanse of scrotal sac spread out between his outstretched legs and at the fat shaft drooping over the side of the bed, resting between his massive testicles. He caressed the thick base of the shaft, the large network of veins pumping fresh blood into the tissues. He tried to wrapped his hand around the shaft, yet even in this flaccid flushed state, it was nearly impossible. Lance smiled; as much as things had remained the same, some things would never be the same again.

He grabbed his robe from the foot of the bed and slipped his arms through the sleeves. He rocked a couple of times to gather momentum and slowly pushed himself off the bed, the pull of his cock on his groin another reminder of how new life was. He turned around to look down on the bed to see his wife, Joan, sleeping peacefully. The rise and fall of her massive chest, yet another marker of change, was always a sight that Lance never tired of. Even asleep, her nipples were in a constant state of turgidness that made Lance fight to keep from latching his lips on the them. The size of her breasts were mesmerizing and nothing Lance thought he’d ever be able to call his. He’d always thought he was lucky to get a woman like Joan with breasts the size that she had, but never in a million years did he think he’d ever have this. He shuffled to her side of the bed and traced a finger along the light blue vein visible underneath the flesh. She shifted slightly and Lance yanked his hand back, careful not to wake her.

Next to her was Delores, sleeping peacefully beside his wife. Lance flashed back to the previous night’s festivities and smiled. The fact that she’d been so supportive of the changes that he’d undergone, had agreed to go through her own transformation, and to engage his fantasies of allowing other women into their bed and even expressing her own by being with other men as well as other women - this whole new path they’d taken together made him love her more and more every day. As he turned to head towards the bathroom, he saw the other guests still as he’d left them - lazily draped across the sofa with limbs dangling to the floor.

Deborah was still as he’d finished her: legs strewn apart, one arm dangling off the cushion onto the floor, her back and buttocks caked with an incredible amount of dried ejaculate. Debbie was on the floor underneath her, one leg up and laying on the back of Deborah’s, chest and stomach as caked with dried jizz as her friend’s back. Deborah was on the chaise, in a more traditional position but no less of a wreck as her friends. Tucked into her armpit was Lori, the blanket Lance had draped over her had shifted slightly to reveal a large perfectly round left breast. Lance liked Joan’s shape much more than Lori’s breasts - not to mention the size - but always found Lori’s breasts fascinating from the standpoint of how they rested on her chest. They never lolled off to the side but sat perfectly upright and pert. He pondered that thought for a moment before getting on with his morning business. And finally there was Dianne, laying on the floor next to the chaise, close to the fireplace. Her hair was matted to her head and face with dried cum. Lance felt a pang of guilt for leaving her that way, but the way she’d gone on and on about it and how hot and sexy it was made him forget all about it.

Lance turned and shuffled on the to bathroom and into the toilet room for yet another new ritual. He lifted the toilet seat and took position over the bowl, bracing his feet against each wall and shut the door behind him. The sensation of the rush of the flood of urine hurtling down his urethra was a feeling he never got tired of and never wanted to go away. The stream fired down into the bowl as if turning on a firehose, the deep bass reverberating in the room as if from an amplifier. Lance braced a hand against the wall to steady himself, the nerve endings in the tip of his cock sending waves of odd pleasure to his brain. For the next full minute, he’d stand there in a state of semi-orgasmic bliss as he emptied his bladder, another side effect from the medications that he had to take in order to make sure all of his newfound size operated at peak efficiency.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About halfway through, Lance had to flush the toilet as the water level in the bowl had reached potential overflow levels. “Thank goodness the Program is taking care of my water bills now,” Lance chuckled to himself. When he finally finished, he stood up straight and proceeded to clear any excess from his penis, first shaking the shaft and then a rolling squeeze from base to tip. When he was satisfied he was clear, he flushed again and went back into the main part of the bathroom.

The shower was relaxing as always. Lance washed and scrubbed his body twice over before concentrating the rest of the time on his cock. He turned his back to the showered and poured a drop of body wash on the base of his thick cock. He worked up a thick lather and spread it all along the shaft and balls, working the washcloth over every square inch of his massive package. The heavy wet smack of the thick phallus against his thighs was like listening to a soft melody, relaxing Lance even more. He took the next several minutes and massaged his cock and balls the way Long had demonstrated. The jelqing motions, combined with the squeezes and light stretches felt wonderful and Lance always had to be careful not to get too exited. He finally turned around and washed the soap from his groin and gave his full body another once over before stepping out.

Lance dressed quickly (today is was a long sleeve button down, but always double pleated pants for the extra room in the crotch) and headed downstairs. The driver would be there for him at 7:15, like clockwork, to take him to the lab. Tests, meetings, more tests. After deciding to take on the position of Lead Ambassador for The Program on a full-time basis, things had settled into a nice routine. He’d quit his job weeks ago, although his old boss would still contact him from time to time to help with getting through particular issues. For Joan’s part, she quit the law firm outright. She had no desire to work there when she had something to fully engage her interests with her work at The Program. She’d become a big part of Dr. Jackson’s team and worked alongside Sandra Langston, one the Program’s lead attorneys, with any legal matters that arose.

The biggest adjustment of all of it had been their kids. Telling David and Dawson what happened to their parents was one thing, but having them actually see what had happened was entirely another. But it went over way better than Lance and Joan had expected. The boys were, rather shockingly, fine with everything. Of course, they weren’t informed about “everything” but the obvious things, like their mother’s exponential breast increase and the not-so-unnoticeable bulge in their father’s trousers, were explained. Being the inquisitive kids they were, they had tons of questions and they’d had lots of talks about the science behind it all. But they were overwhelmingly supportive, and to Joan and Lance’s surprise and relief, were fine with keeping a lid on everything. Lance figured that being away at school would get their minds off of it all (but that’s another story for another time).

Lance grabbed a muffin, a banana and a small bottle of orange juice from the fridge and tossed them in a bag. He grabbed a small can of pineapple juice and took his daily dose of pills. They been reduced to only 3 now, down from the 10 he was one after his protocol was changed. His testicles had, at one point, actually reached the size of soccer balls and were far to large for him to move about. Dr. Long was able to figure out a way to have them reduced and now they were somewhere in the middle range between a softball and a handball. Still gargantuan but he was able to move around much more freely and with far less stares.

He heard her walk into the room before he felt her come up behind him and felt her breasts mash softly into his back, then her arms wrapped around him as far as she could. “Hey there, Big Daddy,” Joan murmured softly as she rested her lips on Lance’s neck. “I see you’re up and ready to go. I didn’t even get so much as a kiss this morning,” she said as he turned around to see her pouted face in mock sadness. Lance giggled. “You look so adorable when you make the puppy dog face,” he said before he kissed her on the forehead. “After last night, I didn’t want to wake you too soon. You fell over and were out like a light,” he said. Joan smiled. “Yeah, but I was up long enough to hear you roll over and lay it on Delores. I felt her grab my arm for dear life when you were fucking her - you really gave it to her,” she said with a sultry sigh. And the other ladies … wow, you really did a number on them,” she added as she rubbed his bulging crotch.

“Yeah, that’s where we ended up and I just left her there,” Lance said taking another sip of pineapple juice. “I didn’t want to wake you moving everyone around and they were all content to say right where they were” he added. “Well, poor Debbie looks like a freight train hit her,” Joan said as she slapped playfully at Lance’s bulging crotch.

Joan took the can from his hand and finished off the rest of the juice. “Well, I know today’s a big day with all of the new testing - sure you don’t want me to cook you some breakfast?” Lance held up his hand. “No, that’s okay. I don’t want to have too full a stomach. That milker does a number on me if I’d had too much. And I’ll be home early today anyway. Is Marge still stopping by?” Joan’s eyes lit up at hearing Marge’s name. She hadn’t seen her for a while and it was going to be nice to have her back in town. “Yes, she texted me last night to say she was coming in later.” Joan continued. "I’ve really missed her.” Lance smiled. “Yeh, I know you have and I’m glad she’s coming in. We’ve all got a lot to catch up on.” [We’ll get into how Joan met with Delores and the others at a later point in the story]

He glanced over at the clock - 7:15 - and looked at the monitor to see the limo pulling into the driveway. Right on time. “Well, there’s my ride, babe,” Lance said grabbing another can of pineapple juice form the fridge. “I’ll give you a call when I get settled. You have conference with Sandra at 9:30, right?” “Yep,” Joan said as she nodded in the affirmative. “Okay - I’ll try to call before then,” Lance added. “Love you.” He gave her a kiss and headed out the door.

---

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tasha turned off the recorders and moved over to where Peggy was sprawled on the couch. She leaned down and slowly ran her tongue along her back, scooping up and swallowing the large gobs and strings of cum Lance left behind. By now Chelsea had Lance’s still rigid bone between her big melons, lazily stroking his cock in her deep cleavage. Once she was satisfied that his balls were bone dry, she joined Tasha in the cleanup effort, making sure every drop or Lance’s deposits were adequately taken care of, both off of Peggy and from Chelsea as well.

After several minutes, Lance opened his eyes and looked around - he was alone in the office. Peggy was gone, having left nothing behind but a large dent in the leather sofa cushion where he’d last seen her. Chelsea and Tasha were gone, too - no doubt attending to Peggy and getting themselves freshened up. He grabbed the scrubs and pulled the shirt over his head, then slowly put on the pants. As he made his way out the office, he saw Brandon coming down the hallway. Roberto, the young security officer, was with him. They both waved and greeted Lance.

“Hello Mr, Williams,” Roberto was the first to speak. “Hey Roberto,” Good to see you again,” he said as he shook the young man’s hand. “Hey lover boy,” Brandon said, giving Lance a hearty slap on the back. “We could hear you down in Lab 4; I guess today’s episode was a classic, eh?” Lance could only chuckle. “I guess so,” Lance replied sheepishly. “I can only assume it was good. They left me alone. I don’t know how long I’ve been out. What time is it?” he asked. Brandon looked at his watch. “It’s almost 2:30. I saw Tasha, Peggy and Chelsea a bit ago in Peggy’s office. You guys went at it hard for about an hour or so. I bet you’re starved!” As if on queue, Lance’s stomach grumbled so loud that it could’ve passed for a tiger’s roar. Both men let out a big laugh.

“Well, I guess that answers that!” Brandon chuckled. “Come on - Roberto and I were headed to the cafeteria. You need to come on too and get you some food. And you need to rehydrate as well to get you ready for your afternoon cycle. And there’s someone there I want you to meet. We've got a new candidate and they’ve been very anxious to meet the great Lance Williams."

---

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joan spread out the towel and sat on the bed with her oil and lotion. The long soaking bath had been refreshing and extremely soothing. As she rubbed the oil on her legs, she looked over that the dildo, still resting in the large wet spot still staining the sheets. As much as she wanted to try that monster again, he pussy just wasn't ready for another round so soon. It pulsed and throbbed even still and felt as tight as a vice - there was no way she was going to get her pinkie finger up in there, much less the caramel beast at her side. After she finished oiling and lotioning herself up, she carried the dong to the bathroom and placed it in the tub for cleaning. She started the water and went back to the bedroom to take care of the sheets. When she'd stripped the bed, she heard her phone buzz and picked it up. It was a text from Marge:

"i miss u. i want to c u again. soon."

Joan's heart lept in her chest she was so excited. She quickly replied:

"when r u bak in town? i've resorted to desperate measures ovr here. smh - lol"

She waited for what seemed like an eternity before she received Marge's reply:

"will be back in twn nxt week. meetings in Arlington. i want to c u. i'll txt soon."

Joan put her phone down and started pacing the floor, her adrenaline pumping. She ran back into the bathroom to turn off the water before it started overflowing. Her mind was a flurry of thoughts and ideas on their next encounter, how things would be, the things they would do, how she'd introduce her new toy and so on. "A whole damn week," Joan pouted. "First Lance isn't here, now I won't see Marge til next week. Shit - it was better if I hadn't known she was coming. Now this is going to be on my mind all damn week." she looked at the big dildo half bobbing in the water, its heaviness making it damn near impossible to fully float. She lifted it up out the water and dried it with a towel. Her pussy started to throb and ache again - she needed it now. She grabbed a fresh towel and headed towards the guest room.

---

The booze flowed freely and the quintet had a great time. To Lance's surprise, he found that he had a lot in common with a lot of the ladies: they all were involved in the information technology field; they all loved sci-fi films; and they all loved to travel. As they drank and ate, it came readily apparent to Lance that sex was not only int he cards, the women were expecting it. He noted their actions and how the looser they got, the looser they got. They were not bashful at all when it came to getting close to one another and Lance saw them steal a few kisses from each other from time to time. Lance had to be careful in how he nursed his drink - he couldn't get so smashed that it interrupted his main task. He towed the line perfectly, nursing his drink and refreshing every so often as to not bring any suspicion from the ladies.

He looked at his watch - 8:30. "OK, time to get this show on the road," he thought. He walked over to Debbie and grabbed her by the waste. "Come on, dance with me," he said gruffly. Debbie gave a hoot and the ladies cheered them on as they made their way to the middle of the living room. Debbie could really move and before long, Lance was relegated to standing there and simply smiling as she moved around him, gyrating her hips and moving her arms about. Dianne joined them and the three moved and swayed to the rhythmic sounds of the smooth jazz coming over the stereo.

Lance looked up to see Deborah and Delores move into the larger bedroom. "Hey," he called out, "the party's out here. Where are you two going?" Deborah moved her skirt aside at the slit, revealing more of her long, toned legs. "Well when you all are done out there, you can join us in here," she said lustily. Delores untied her robe and flashed her immense cleavage to Lance, giving him a quick peek. She slyly smiled and closed the door, not fully, but leaving a crack. Lance felt a hand touch his cheek and turn it around. It was Dianne. She leaned up and gave him a long passionate kiss. "Those two can wait. Right now, how about you drop those trousers and let me and Debbie see just what you've got hidden in there." Lance smiled as he unbuckled his pants. The look on their faces as he dropped them to the floor was well worth the wait.

"Fucking damn!," Dianne shouted. "Fucking hell that thing is huge!" Debbie could only stare wide mouthed as she gazed at Lance's package. His balls were still gigantic but it was his cock, to his surprise and delight, that had also added some additional length and mass. Just as Deborah was getting down on her knees to get a eye level with Lance's meat, Delores and Deborah came back out of the bedroom, Delores fully naked while Deborah was still clothed. Seeing Delores's big tits sway and jiggle made Lance's cock lurch and roll to the side as a large influx of blood surged through its cavernous tissues. He watched her walk over in front of him to stand behind the kneeling Dianne. He was a tit-man thru and thru and Delores fit the bill and more. He estimated them to be in the G range and her small, pert nipples were dwarfed by the large saucer sized areolas.

Lance kegeled hard, sending a fresh surge of blood into his groin, when he suddenly felt a sharp sting on the side of his shaft. He looked down to see his heavy cock swing from side to side and Dianne's hand smacking it again. Lance winced from the pain but didn't object - Dianne had no clue but that was one of the thing's that Lance was going to have to subject to this evening: pain. One of the items that Peggy had emailed him was that he was to subject his genitalia to harsh stimuli, such as slapping, pinching and biting. The nervous response would help aide and spur the development of the nerve endings that the medications were to help initiate.

Lance groaned as the sensations straddled the line of pain and pleasure. He trust his hips forward and gritted his teeth as his eyes focused on Delores' giant juggs. "Again", he said with an animal-like growl. "Harder."

Reactions: B_er and submarine

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was like nothing he'd ever felt. His wife's pussy was good - great even - but this was something else. This was far beyond his wildest expectations. In the time it took for him to sink balls deep into Dianne's silky smooth, ultra snug and ultra warm pussy, he had a perfect understanding of the power that having a big cock endowed the possessor of it. He'd never felt such power before: the look on Dianne's face was because of him; the low groan of ecstasy coming from within deep inside of her was because of him. "Ohhhhhhhhhh Lance ... I've had some big ones, but nothing like this," she moaned. Lance looked down and watched his cock work in and out of her, pulling her lips out back and forth like he'd seen in so many porn movies - "only the really big guys can make a pussy work like this," he thought.

Deborah had worked her free hand underneath Lance and massaged his giant balls as they flopped back and forth. He preferred feeling of them slapping against the bottom of Dianne's ass and against the sofa cushions but he couldn't dismiss the tender loving care Deborah was administering to his gonads. Debbie was busy sucking on Dianne's nipples as she still held her leg fast. She hooked it underneath the knee so she was able to use both hands in her efforts to pleasure Dianne's ample tits. "Harder! Fuck her harder and faster!" Delores called out from behind him. She bent over slightly and wrapped her tits around Lance's head. Feeling those huge soft pillows against the side of his face caused him to lose focus. It was only for a second, but that second was enough. He grunted and groaned and started plowing into Dianne as fast and as hard as he could. He could only muster about another half-dozen strokes before he pulled out and shot his load.

In a world of new experiences, this was another new experience for Lance. If he hadn't seen or felt it with his own eyes, he'd have never know it was possible to come so much. The first blast missed her face by inches but with the force that it hot against the sofa's back cushion, it literally exploded and flew in every direction possible. It was immediately followed by an equally thick rope that hit higher up on the sofa, it too ricocheting and spattering everyone within its blast radius. Rope after long thick rope of hot, creamy jism flew from his cock, splattering all over the group. The women were screaming and giggling hysterically as they all tried to make sure they got in the live of fire to get doused by Lance's payload. After a dozen of so mega spurts of cum, Lance fell back on the carpet, totally spent. His big cock flopped back against his stomach with a thud but sprang right back up at attention - to Lance's amazement, he was still rock-hard. The weight of his big balls dragged across the soft carpet, sending a shiver along his spine.

Deborah didn't waste any time. She immediately mounted him, crouching down on his cock and working his fat dong inside of her, moaning and groaning loudly as she pushed down on him, forcing more and more of his thick log inside of her. Lance felt someone's lips and tongue attack his balls - he didn't know who and he didn't care (it was Debbie) - all he knew was that it felt absolutely wonderful. Delores walked over and stood over his head, facing Deborah. She got on her knees so that her pussy was right above Lance's waiting lips. She put her weight on his shoulders but didn't crouch all the way down. Lance strained his neck and stretched his tongue as far as he could but he was just out of reach. Lance felt a little like the Greek figure Tantalus, who was tortured by not being able to eat the grapes hanging just out of his grasp.

Delores pushed down on Deborah's shoulders to help her take more of Lance, barking commands at her the whole time. "Come on bitch! Ride that cock! Fuck him! Get down on that fucking horse dick!" Delores was relentless in her vocal assault, but it only seemed to spur the women on even more. Deborah had her weight shifted to her arms and he had her hands locked on Lance's wrists so he was essentially pinned underneath both women. All he could do was lay there and groan and Deborah ran her tight, click pussy up and down his cock. The tightness of her box was creating an almost unbearable, delicious friction. Lance smiled knowing that his cock was bringing so much pleasure to them. Lance had no idea that having so much more surface area would increase his pleasure so much. He smiled to himself knowing that this was only the beginning of his journey.

• Love
Reactions: B_er and submarine

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joan replaced the DVD with the first one she had watched that evening, the one that featured the threesomes. She spread the towel on the bare bed, grabbed the dildo and settled in. She went back to the scene of the two women and the black guy. There was something about the way they sucked him that really struck a chord inside of her. She watched intently at the women work on his cock; the way they double teamed him was intriguing. She placed the dildo inside of her tight pussy and began working it in and out. As the action heated up on the screen, she increased the pace of her thrusts. Before she realized it, a powerful orgasm hit her out of nowhere, locking her muscles and made her vagina spasm hard around the thick shaft. Once it subsided, she gathered herself and stumbled back down the hall to the guest room and fell on the bed. She pulled the comforter up off the floor and drifted off the sleep. Completely and totally satisfied.

---

The next few hours were a blur for Lance. He fucked each of the women at least twice, and came nearly over a half dozen times. The entire group, Lance included, were astonished and amazed at not only his virility and stamina, but at the insane amounts of cum he was able to deploy - and the vast quantities of liquids he needed to stay hydrated. Almost all of the liquor and soda had been consumed and they were halfway through the contents of the mini-bar. Every orgasm they coaxed from his balls was bigger than the previous load before it. And to make matters a bit worrisome, at least for Lance, was that after the second orgasm, his balls, as well as his cock, had actually increased in size with each load he dropped. By the time they were done, Lance's gonads were nearly 50% larger than the size they were when he started that evening and he estimated his cock to have increased by nearly an inch in length and a half inch in girth. He had no way of measuring to be sure, but the reactions from the ladies were a really good gauge of his increases.

As he laid there basking in the afterglow of the last orgasm, he thought back to the delicious tit-fuck Delores had given him earlier. Although he'd never wrapped marsh mellows around his cock, he was certain that was what fucking marsh mellows must feel like. He'd never felt skin so soft and smooth around his cock liek that - it was like fucking a big ball of cotton. Joan's tit's wre nice abd big but Delores was on another level. He thought back to her on her knees, wrapping those big soft globes around his cock and massaging the shaft while Deborah and Dianne licked and sucked on his balls. They started tingling yet again at the thought and he felt his semi-hard cock start to harden yet again.

Delores noticed his cock lurch to the side in response to the strong inrush of blood and she started laughing. "Damn you Lance - you're ready to go again? I think I'm all fucked out." Lance was taken aback at hearing his real name. "Lance? When did I ever use my real name?" he thought to himself. "I don't recall ever saying my real name." He looked around the room and notice that his wallet was on the floor, along with everyone else's belongings that had been scattered and tossed around the room during the big malay. "Hmmm no need in fretting over it now - cat's outta the bag," he thought.

He looked around the bedroom and soaked it all in: Deborah was lying on the other side of him, fast asleep while Dianne was on the floor in front of the fireplace, also asleep. Debbie was sprawled out on the small sofa in the sitting area, one leg up on the back of the chair, the other leg hanging down to the floor - an absolute mess - breathing deeply and sighing, drunk in the glow of the glorious fuck she'd received. He had thought back to the email and how he'd accomplished everything that Peggy had out for him to do. At this point, he was just fucking for the sheer pleasure of it.

He grabbed the base of his cock and shook it in Delores' direction, making the head waggle back and forth. "Oh my dear, we're still going. I've still got a couple more rounds left in me." He sat up and moved over to where she was. She rolled over on her back as Lance straddled her torso and plopped his hardening cock back between the lush, white mountains of flesh. He placed his hands on her sides and lifted the big sacks up and around his cock. "Mmmmmmmmmm," he groaned. "It feels even better than the first time." Delores smiled and slowly started kneading his cock with her fat juggs. Delores was a a bona fide slut when it came to tit fucking and she knew just what buttons to hit and when to hit them. She made made many men turn into utter buffoons inside of her deep cleavage. Lance had initially been much tougher nut to crack but soon she had him singing her praises as well. He threw his head back and continued thrusting his fat schlong in and out of the big tit-meat tunnel.

After a couple of minutes of the breast massage, Lance wanted - needed - to stick that prick into some pussy. He tried, without success, to mount Delores but she was just way too tight. After several failed attempts, he got off the bed and grabbed a bottle of lube out from the living room. As he walked back in, Debbie had sat up on her elbows and was rubbing the red, puffy lips of her snatch. Lance didn't bother to say a word - he walked over to the couch, positioned himself between her legs and slid his cock inside her.

She felt gloriously warm and smooth, the fat lips of her labia stretching to accommodate his mass. He worked his cock in short jabs, masterfully bringing her to another orgasm. Delores laid on the bed watching them, rubbing her clit with one hand while the other had lifted one of her big melons to her mouth so she could suck on the fat nipple. Lance watched her, engrossed in her tit play, his cock surging as he flash-backed to the titfuck. Debbie opened her eyes and smiled, delighted that Lance was inside of her again. "Mmmmmmmm don't ever leave from between my legs, lover," she whispered as her hips begin to gyrate in sync with his thrusting hips. Although he'd obviously grown quite fond of all of the women, especially Delores, he found that all through the evening, it was Debbie, time and time again, that always seemed to have the most energy and affection towards his cock. As he had suspected from the minute he'd introduced himself to them that afternoon, Debbie was the true cock-hound and size queen out of the bunch.

With only one lady to contend with since two were asleep and the other was pretty much out of commission, Lance made sure he gave it to Debbie good, going from position to position, working his cock like a butter churn, probing every nook and crevice. Delores had brought herself to several orgasms as she watched them before she had ventured off to sleep herself, a look of complete satisfaction on her sweet face.

Debbie reached up and grabbed Lance's face. She brought it down to hers to engage in a long, deep, ferocious tongue battle. Lance dicked her deep and long, his big balls slamming against her ass with each thrust. "Yes! Fuck me hard! I want to feel those monsters slap my ass!" she screamed. Lance started to grunt and groan, feeling another massive load starting to boil in the base of his nuts. He leaned back to get into position to pull out, but Debbie grabbed him and held him fast. "Ohhhhhhhh nooooooo you don't," she groaned. "I want to feel you drop all that precious jizz right inside of me. Fill me up baby - drain those beach balls inside of me!" Hearing her talk like that sent him over the top. He grunted and thrusted and threw his head back as his balls released their payload. Debbie reached down behind him and grabbed as much as she could of his balls and squeezed. Lance screamed as he felt his nuts being squeezed and drove his cock deep inside of her, as deep as he could. Debbie hooked her legs around his back and held on for dear life while he bucked and thrashed as cum sprayed out from the sides of his thrusting cock.

The two laid on the couch, still entangled with each other, for a long time after Lance's orgasm subsided. Debbie couldn't believe that he was still hard and she could feel him throbbing and pulsing. But there was no way she was in any condition to go another round - not right now anyway. To Lance, it felt good laying there in her arms, having her gently stroking his hair and rubbing his back. He was a bit concerned that he was still hard. It was as if he'd swallowed a handful of Viagra - he just couldn't seem to get totally soft. After a while, Lance sat up and started to pull his still hard cock out of her. As he moved back, her hole gushed and belched huge gobs of cum. They both laughed as they watched the river pour from her. "This furniture is ruined," Debbie said. "We're going to need to get this cleaned really good before we check out." Lance looked at her a bit sheepishly. "Sorry bout that. I usually don't have so much to ... uhmmm ... give." Debbie shook her finger at him. "Oh no you don't - no need to apologize for anything, baby. You were just fine." She looked down at this still pulsing cock and smiled. "And it looks like you still are."

Lance stood up and grabbed the base of his cock. "Yeh," he said squeezing it hard, "this usually doesn't happen either." He walked over and sat on the corner of the bed, his big member sticking out as straight as an arrow. His cock looked as strong as ever, even with all of the fucking he'd done over the last several hours. His balls looked hilariously obscene hanging over the bed - he couldn't help but laugh. Debbie noticed his gaze and laughed as well. "Yeh, they are gigantic aren't they?" Lance nodded. "Yeh, they just won't stop growing. Not that I'm complaining." Debbie grabbed one of the several towels that had been strewn around the room and wiped herself before moving to stand up. "Three questions for you," she said standing up and walking over to him, "have they always been that big, do you always come that much and are you on some sort of medication to stay up like this?" Lance sat back, making sure he measured and selected his words carefully. "Yes, I've always been this big, I drop loads like this on occasion, and no, I don't take any meds. I eat right and try to stay fit - tonight has just been ... something. I think you ladies have brought out the best in me." He smiled as he started stroking his cock and rubbing his balls. "Mmmmmm I bet your wife loves it too." Lance made sure not to react to her words. "Wife?" he said. Debbie walked over and got on her knees in front of him. She cupped his heavy balls in her hands. "Yes, dear. The light mark on your finger is a bit of a giveaway. I may be approaching senior-citizen status but I'm still pretty sharp," she giggled. Lance smiled again and leaned down to kiss her. "Now," she said as she joined him in stroking his shaft, "let's see if we can't get this big boy to go to sleep."

Last edited:
Reactions: B_er and dynamite15

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At that moment, the doorbell rang. Lance grabbed the remote, turned on the television and accessed the closed circuit security cameras. He was thinkful for the interruption but equally put off by the timing. It was the delivery guy from the other day - Lance had made arrangements before he left the clinic to have the equipment redelivered. He wasn't expecting it so soon, though. Joan, still a bit dazed by what she just felt, looked at the screen. "He looks familiar ... that's the delivery guy from the other day," she said. "Yeh," Lance responded," and it's all part of what we need to discuss. I'll be right back." He left the room and went downstairs. Joan sat down on the bed and tried to gather her thoughts. "That thing can't be real," she thought. "That thing is bigger than any cock I've ever felt - nearly as thick as this thing," she said grabbing the shaft of the dildo. "It must've been the clothes. Yeh, that's it," she said trying to convince herself. "The clothing added the extra bulk. Yeh, that has to be it. But what about the length? Lance has a nice sized cock but there's no denying that there were a few extra inches in there. And his balls felt odd, too. No way they could get to be that big. No fucking way."

She turned her attention to the television screen and watched Lance and the delivery guy interact. There was no sound but it seemed as though the conversation taking place was between two strangers that knew the topic of discussion very well; there was lots of smiling and nodding and gesturing with their hands. Then the delivery guy turned slightly and Joan saw the amazing bulge snaking down his leg - that same bulge she'd seen the first time he'd shown up on her doorstep. He petted it several times and gestured to Lance's crotch. Lance patted his own bulge (it was small in comparison to the delivery guy but huge nonetheless) and smiled. The two talked for about another minute or so before the delivery guy left and Lance took the large box inside. Watching all of that had gotten Joan very, very aroused. She felt herself getting wet - and looking at the dildo next to her didn't help matters much. She ran to the bathroom and got a towel, then quickly took off her clothes. She sat back down on the bed and ran her fingers up and down her moistening snatch.

Lance stepped back into the bedroom and noticed that he'd left on the security feed; he figured Joan had watched the whole thing and probably had a ton fo questions. He saw the she had stripped naked and the sight of her voluptuous body made his cock twitch. He immediately started with his questions; he had the momentum and he wanted to make full use of the opportunity before she could start with her own questions. "So what's the story with the dildo?" he said as he walked over and picked it up. "Man ... this thing is quite ... big. Is it even usable? Can you take it? Is this what you and Marge used?" Joan shook her head yes. "Well, we didn't use this particular one, but yes, I can take almost all of it." Joan spoke hesitantly and in measured tones. "It was a spur of the moment thing, really. I was on my way home from being with her and I was still really horny and I was thinking about how I couldn't wait to be with you again ... I stopped at this adult store and got some porn ... I was going to masturbate to ... and then I came across this and ---" "And that's when you knew you had to have it, huh?" Lance interrupted as he continued to inspect it.

It was truly a magnificent dong and his chest swelled thinking that soon he would be this big or even bigger. He calculated that he was equal in thickness to it but it was probably a little longer. He felt his cock lurch again a the thought of wielding something on that scale between his legs. Joan watched Lance carefully and tried to gauge whether or not he was annoyed, upset, or even dejected. She saw that he was neither of those things; in fact, he seemed overly curious and even a bit smug. And it made her even more apprehensive. She needed to get control of the conversation and fast. "I'll ask about the delivery later, but right now, I need to know what's going on. What happened to you? What I felt wasn't/isn't normal," she said. "Can I see?"

Lance hesitated. "I think I should explain first ..." "No - we can talk later," she interrupted. He was standing in front of her now and he eyes were level with the bulge running down his thigh. "Right now, I need to see what my hands felt." She didn't wait for Lance to reply. She reached over and undid his belt buckle and unzipped his fly. She pulled down his pants - and jumped/scooted back on the bed in shock, clearly surprised at what she was seeing. "Shit, Lance! What the fuck is that?" she half screamed. Lance smiled, his big semi and oversized nutsac swayed from side to side. "It's a very long story, dear, and I'm going to give you every last detail. Do you like?" Lance stepped out of his pants and quickly took off his shirt. "What do you think about the new and improved me?"

Joan stared in awe at the massive expanse of meat hanging between her husband's legs. It wasn't hard yet and the heavy flaccid cock reminded Joan of a really long, really fat sausage. She'd never seen a cock that large, even in videos. The thick veins had already started to become more prominent along the shaft, a clear signal that it was getting erect - and larger. As delicious as she thought his cock was, it was his balls that truly had her attention. She'd never seen balls that big before and her finger tips tingled with anticipation of touching them. "Wow .... they are so big ... so big ... I've never seen a pair this big before ... they look swollen ... do they hurt?" she whispered. She moved back down towards the foot of the bed and touched them. They were very warm to her touch and Lance groaned as she ran her fingers along the shaved, smooth skin. "No, not at all. They feel wonderful - and even better with you touching them," he said. He'd waited so long to share this with his wife. And now that the time was here, it was better than he'd imagined it would be.

"So do you like?" he asked. Joan continued rubbing his balls, running her fingers all over them, cupping them and lifting them. "Fuck they are so heavy," she thought. "I'm ... I''m ... speechless, Lance," Joan said, moving her fingers from his balls to the shaft. "Talk about 'shock and awe' ... this is ... unreal," she said. Lance shuffled closer to the bed as Joan moved to sit on the edge. He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead, then tilted up her face to kiss her on the lips. They shared a long kiss, its passion and fervor growing as Joan fondled the fat shaft harder and harder with each passing second. She wanted to see just how big she could get it. She broke the kiss and lifted the heavy appendage to her lips. "Fuck, his cock weighs more than his balls - this thing weighs a ton," Joan thought as she tried to gauge its weight. She grabbed the shaft right behind the head and squeezed. Lance had always loved the way she handled his cock but the reaction the squeeze solicited was much more pronounced. Lance buckled at the knees and groaned deeply - and his reaction wasn't lost on Joan. "I guess even the sensations are bigger with a cock this size," she said to herself. She flicked her long tongue over the head and felt his cock lurch in response. She stroked him hard and deliberately until he was fully erect. Joan's eyes were as wide as saucers - she still couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Fucking shit," Joan moaned as she took in the sight before her. She noticed that Lance still had the dildo in his hand so she took it from him and placed it up against his cock to compare. Lance's cock was just as thick as the dildo and only a few inches shorter. Lance looked down on the sight with great approval, the smug look Joan had noticed earlier becoming more evident. Joan looked up at him in stunned disbelief. "What happened?" she inquired again. Lance smiled. "You never answered my question. Do you like it?" he asked. Joan grabbed as much of his cock in her hands, her long fingers not reaching all the way around, and squeezed. She gave the thick head a long, slow lick. "What do you think?" she asked, smiling mischievously. Lance grunted his affirmation, his head was swimming from the tingling sensations running up and down the shaft as Joan squeezed his cock hard. He reached down between her legs and Joan spread her legs wide in response. Lance gasped lightly in surprise - he couldn't remember the last time he'd felt her so wet. He felt his cock surge and released a profuse amount of pre-cum. Joan used it as lube and slid the thick juice all over his shaft. Lance shifted his stance and Joan's hands slipped from the shaft and hit squarely on his testicles.

Lance let out a deep groan and Joan thought the blow had hurt him. "Oh oh baby! I'm soooo sorry. Ohhh I'm sorry, sorry, honey I'm soooo soooo sorry," she apologized profusely. "My hand slipped and I didn't mean ---" "Again. Do it again," Lance cut her off, his eyes closed as he relished the pain. "Huh?" Joan asked. Lance didn't respond, but Joan did as he requested and hit his balls again. "Harder," he said. Joan slapped them and made them sway back and forth in big arcs. But it still wasn't hard enough for Lance. A deep passion was building up inside of him, his heart rate was escalating and he felt oddly invigorated, tense. He'd never felt a rush like this before, not even when he was at the hotel with the other women. He wanted Joan to really hit his nuts and make him feel it. "Harder," he said, more forcefully. He grabbed the shaft from her hand and lifted it up so that it was pointing at the ceiling. His fat ball sac hung like large coconuts before her face. "Slap them, mother fucker! Come on bitch - whack 'em!" he yelled at her. Joan loved dirty talk and she didn't get it from Lance nearly as much as she wanted. So when she heard him call her a bitch in that tone, it sparked something in her and she let loose a flurry of four hard slaps - two on each side. The force of the blows sent waves of electric intensity coursing through Lance and he howled in pain and pleasure, and he yelled as he felt the boiling hot cum fly up his urethra.

The first blast shot out of his cock like a missile, hitting Joan dead-center between her vast cleavage. The volume was more than she'd ever seen before and it made her scream out in surprise. It was quickly followed by an even longer, equally as powerful blast. Joan was so stunned at what she was seeing, she couldn't move. Blast after thick blast of cum pounded into her chin, neck and huge tits. Cum splattered everywhere as Lance furiously pumped his raging monster. His huge balls flopped wildly, each brush and hit against his hands and legs only bolstering the intensity of his release. After several moments, his orgasm finally subsided but not before Joan, and part of the bed, had been covered in his hot sticky ejaculate. He stood there breathing heavily, lightly stroking his still softening cock, as Joan surveyed the damage. She licked up his spunk and gulped it down greedily, licking her tits and nipples with her long tongue. The scene enraptured Lance and within seconds, his cock was once again at full mast, even harder than before. Joan wiped up handfuls of cum from her neck and spread it over Lance's cock head and half the shaft. Then she took another handful and smeared it all over her sopping wet hole, then laid back on the bed. "As many questions as I have right now," Joan panted, "the only thing I want from you right now is to put that thing inside of me." Lance smiled as he lifted her legs up onto his shoulders, moved into position, and placed the head of his cock against her gaping pussy. "It will be my extreme pleasure madam," he said before he shifted his weight and pushed his cock deep inside of his wife.

Reactions: vas and B_er

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lance collapsed onto Joan's back and the weight of his body forced her down flat on the bed. They were both exhausted and gasping for air, their bodies steaming from the exertion. Joan had never felt so satisfied. She loved the way his body felt against hers, his weight fully on her, and to her delight, he was still as hard as steel. "Mmmmmm ... my oh my lover boy," Joan sighed. "Two times and I see you're still up and ready to go again ... wow ... whatever happened to you and the cock of yours, I love it." Lance smiled. "It's all for you dear," he said as he started to slowly stroke his cock inside of her. He could tell that he'd dropped a tremendous load and needed to let it out of her. He pulled his cock out and sat back to watch the river of juices flow out of her. "Ahhhhhhhh," Joan moaned. "Wow - that's a lot of cum there, baby. Those bull balls of yours are really pumping it out."

Lance moved along side of her and pressed the head of his dong against her lips. Joan tried her best and finally succeeded in getting the head and about an inch of the shaft in her mouth. She knew that she was scraping him a lot with her teeth but it only seemed to excite Lance more and more. She grabbed the cum-slickened shaft and slowly jerked him, the big veins bulging more and more with each stroke. Her jaws were beginning to ache so she released the tip from her mouth and slowly ran her lips all over the fat head. "Fucking shit! Damn you, Lance," Joan sighed. "Stick that big stick back inside me!" Joan's appetite for his cock was insatiable, her mind delirious with thoughts of having every bit of his cock inside of her to the hilt. Lance didn't hesitate; he moved back behind his wife and slid his cock back into her pulsing slit. His big balls sloshed in the big puddle of cum that had oozed out of Joan's pussy and it made him smile - the sheer nastiness of it was a huge kink and spurred him on harder. Soon, he had he writhing on his cock again in another powerful orgasm. Joan was screaming at the top of her lungs - her mind briefly went to what Lori had said about the neighbors hearing them and she smiled.

Lance pulled out and pulled Joan up off the bed. They made their way over to the large sofa in the sitting area of their room. Lance sat down and Joan was on him almost immediately, climbing u on his cock and sliding down as far as she could go. Lance sucked her tits and grabbed her ass as Joan rode him for all she was worth. She tried with all that she could but she couldn't quite get all of him inside of her - which was frustrating but a welcomed challenge. Although the dildo was longer, she'd been able to get more of the it inside of her than she was able to get Lance. She didn't quite know the reason, but she was determined to conquer it.

---

The couple fucked themselves into a stupor, going for another 45 minutes before Lance blasted another huge load. Joan had spent the last five minutes working him over with (mostly) her hands, tits and mouth before Lance fired his fiery salvo all over her. That final orgasm had been his biggest yet since this entire adventure had begun; Joan was totally overwhelmed by what she'd seen. "If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes, I would've never believe something like this could be true," Joan said between deep gulps of air. "There has to be at least a couple pints of cum on me," she said, scooping up the thick goo and slurping it down. Lance's balls responded as if one cue, flexing in their sac.

"A couple of pints? Come on Joan, I know I'm pumping a lot, but that may be bit excessive." "Have you seen my chest? The bed? Come on - your balls are pumping it out lie a fire hydrant," she said laughing. "I don't know what's going on with you dear, but I'm not gonna lie - I love it!" She scooped up a big load on her finger and fed it to Lance. He gulped it down hungrily and opened his mouth for more. "And I thought I'd never say that watching a man eat his own cum was as sexy as you're making it look," she added giggling.

She fed him more and more of his hot cum. Lane smiled. "It is pretty weird huh ... but it's actually part of my program - one of the things I have to do when I shoot really big loads like this." Joan sat up, curious as to what Lance was talking about. "Program? What program? I think now's a good a time as any for you to tell me about all of this." Lance struggled but eventually sat up. "C'mon - let's take a shower first. Then I'll tell you all about it."

Reactions: B_er and dynamite15

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Long went behind his desk and sat down at his computer. Lance walked over to the exam table and undressed as ordered. As he looked around, he couldn't help but notice something peculiar: in every doctor's office he'd ever been in, there were at least 3 or 4 diplomas and certificates hanging on the wall to showcase the doctor's credentials. He understood it to be a matter of pride and ego for them to boast about their education in that way and he'd come to enjoy reading them anytime he had to visit one. But there were none of those in Dr. Long's office. Not a single one. Not even a letter of recognition or appreciation from some random club or civic group. Instead, the wall was filled with abstract art. The thing about the art was that in some way, each depicted a sexual position. It was subtle, but Lance was able to pick up on it and as he scanned the paintings, he felt his cock lurch and fill with blood as he started to get erect. By the time the Long made it over to him, Lance was sporting a very impressive semi.

"Ah, I see the art has had the desired effect," Long mused, nodding in approval. "I see that you've picked up on the subtleties of the Kama Sutra. Tantric sex for men like u and I is the only way we should really engage in intercourse. 'Standard' sex is brutish and actually prohibits the female partner in engaging the full expanse of your penis," he said gesturing up to paintings. "Sure, you may be able to go "balls deep" as the saying goes, but if you want to have her truly experience your size in the most dramatic way, then the Kama Sutra is the way you must go, my friend. For instance, look at this painting over here. It depicts the Rocking Horse. Normally, it would be considered to be a simple woman-on-top, or 'cowgirl' position, but on further investigation, notice the position of the man and how the woman is positioned. His legs are crossed and underneath him, effectively lifting and tilting his pelvis downward, thereby angling the penis for maximum shallower penetration into the bottom portion of the vaginal canal. She will be able to experience your considerable length and the angle of entry will make your substantial girth produce even more pressure. She'll be in bliss the whole ride," he added with a smile.

By the time Long was done, Lance was sporting an erection that would have made a horse jealous. Long smiled. "Ah, explaining the nuances of these positions elicits the same reaction every time," he chuckled as he took the tape measure from table next to him. He quickly stretched it out and wrapped it around Lance's pulsing shaft. He quickly moved up and down the fat shaft taking readings, then finally stretching it lengthwise and took readings along the long shaft. Lance notice that unlike Brandon, Long was not bashful in touching his cock. Long casually grabbed and groped and touched Lance's fat dong as he moved quickly to get his calculations. At first it felt odd to have another man handle him in that manner but odder still was the fact that his erection never subsided (it would be a point that he'd come back to at a later date).

After Long finished recording the measurements on the small pad he'd brought over with him, he opened a drawer in one of the large wooden cabinets and pulled a small bottle of lube of what looked like petroleum jelly. "It's my own creation," Long said as he set the jar down next to him. "The lube doubles as a vasodilator to help with expansion. Please coat your penis liberally." Lance did as instructed and smeared the thick cream substance all over his erect shaft. When he was finished, Long opened one of the huge wooden cabinets to reveal an arsenal of equipment. "These has already been sterilized but let's get in a fresh swab," he said to Lance as he pulled out a large antiseptic wipe and handed it to Lance. Long took out a BD5500, but this one was a bit different in that it was connected by several cables to a machine. "I used that during my session this morning," Lance said. "It was amazing." Long nodded is approval. "Good. This will act as your second session then. This is a modified 5500 as you can see it sends the output to this device, which I monitor from my desk. The home units store the info on flash drives which we download once a month. Now, you may feel a strong warm, almost hot sensation. Not to be alarmed, it's just a reaction of the vasodilator. It should only last a few minutes."

Long swabbed the equipment and set it in front of Lance. Lance lifted his cock and heavy balls into the entrance and hit the switch. The strong suction sucked him in and formed a solid seal. The cycling sensation of the oscillating suction felt wonderful as the heat Long mentioned started to increase. Soon it became almost like a burning sensation and made Lance wince. "It'll be over shortly," Long reminded him. True to his word, after a minute, the burning went away and Lance settled in for his hour long session. "Settle back and relax. I'll be over a my desk monitoring the session and getting some other matters for your file squared away." Long walked back to the the side of the massive room and sat down. Lance leaned back on the recliner like exam table and basked in the sweet sensations that enveloped his cock as it pulsed and throbbed along his fat shaft.

Reactions: B_er and jeffncia

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joan rolled over and groggily looked around the room. It took her several seconds to realize where she was - she was at home, in her bedroom, in her bed. She quickly focused her vision and saw the soft amber glow of the cable box read 7:45. She looked around and wondered if that was 7:45 AM or PM. She rolled over the other way and before she could take a full turn, she bumped into Lance. He was breathing deeply and soundly, just like he was when they were at the clinic. The clinic. That's where they were and then they ended up at home. Joan's head was sinning now, trying to piece together the random thoughts, images and memories into a collective and coherent timeline. She sat up and swung her legs around to get out of the bed and a dull throbbing ache radiated outward from her crotch through her whole body. "Now I remember," she groaned to herself, but she let a small smile crack her lips. She glanced back at her alarm clock again. 7:45 PM. "Wow," she thought. "We've been at it damn near all day."

It was a good ache and one that she wasn't going to forget anytime soon. Her tryst with Dr. Long was a fuck that Joan ranked at or very near the top of her list of "all time most amazing fucks." She remembered the immense feeling of fullness as he entered her and how she'd gotten more of his mammoth sized phallus inside of her than she thought she was able to accommodate. She recalled the tongue-lashing Tasha put on her breasts and her clit and it caused her to moan as her pussy lightly pulsed from the thought. And that led her to the sight of watching Long's thick meat stick fire and absolutely absurd amount of cum all over her and Tasha.

She looked over at Lance and notice that the sheets only half covered him and there was a larger than normal bulge. "Normal," she chuckled to herself. "We're a long way away from normal now." When she pulled the sheet all the way back, she audibly gasped, causing Lance to stir, but he remained fast asleep. His cock was laying over his thigh - longer and thicker than she'd seen it just hours earlier. It was in its extreme flaccid state but it was already nearly as long as thick as it was when he was erect. Joan slowly reached her hand out and ran her finger along the soft skin of the shaft. She traced one of the pencil thick veins from the base all the way up to where it disappeared just below the head on the underside of his cock. The last thing she remembered was the orgasm that ran through her after Long has doused her in cum. It was an orgasm so hard that it made her pass out. She had no idea what had happened after that or how they'd even gotten home. She stared at Lance's softball sized gonads rise and fall gently in its overgrown sack. She found it oddly peculiar that his balls had diminished in size pretty significantly but they were still insanely large, much lager than she'd ever seen. She took a deep breath and noted that they both reeked with the smell of sex and cum. She smiled.

Joan stood up and quickly braced herself against the side of the bed, her legs were still a bit weak. She looked around for her cell phone and saw it wasn't in the normal spot on her dresser. She slowly walked out the bedroom and gingerly down the stairs. She saw a large box sitting on the floor in the foyer and approached it cautiously. When she got to the bottom, she was able to read the large label pasted on the top: "FOR JOAN WILLIAMS: Welcome to The Program." Joan stared at the box a long time. She didn't remember agreeing to anything or even signing anything regarding beginning any sort of protocol in The Program; the only things that came to mind that she remembered was all of the sex: sex, sex and more sex. She looked down and noticed that the label was the only thing holding the box top together and closed. She slowly peeled back the label so it wouldn't rip, and when it was off, she pulled open the top flaps. Sitting at the very top was a folder, the same color and type of folder she'd seen Lance with that had all of his papers from The Program. She picked up the box, which was surprisingly heavy, and took it into the study.

By the time she got to study and placed the box on the desk, she heard Lance shuffle in behind her. She audibly gasped as her eyes instinctively found their way to his crotch. His cock was still soft but it was immense; its features were harsh and looked like he'd been taken through a grinder. It flopped back and forth with the head seemingly halfway down his thighs. It was completely flushed and even with Lance's light brown skin, it had a deep red hue. The head was flared and shiny - she'd been used to seeing it like that when it was erect, but not when he was completely flaccid. Thick veins ran along the sides of his cock. His balls hung incredibly low and swung back and forth like potato sacks. "No doubt from all the fucking he's had to do today," she thought to herself. It was an incredible sight.

Lance was still a bit groggy from the day's events and he stumbled slightly as he walked into the room. "Hey babe," he said in that still-sleepy voice. "What you got there?" he asked as he sat down. He was careful to lift his cock and position his balls so he didn't sit on them. Once seated he gently let his cock down so that it hung deliciously over the front edge of the seat. Joan's eyes were transfixed on the amazing spectacle of his enormous dong and didn't hear a word Lance was saying. Lance coughed and repeated his last sentence. "H-Hmmm - hey there - where's your head at sweetie? What's in the box?" he asked again. Joan snapped out of her daze and fumbled with the folder in her hand. "Oh, uh, I don't know exactly," she stammered, trying to get her attention away from Lance's meaty appendage. "It's from The Program. It was sitting at the bottom of the steps. Speaking of that, how did we get back home? Last I remember, Dr. Long had unloaded this insanely huge load of cum on me and Dr. Jackson. After that, it's all blurry. Next thing I know, I'm waking up in our bed. You know anything about that?" Lance chuckled lightly and pivoted in the chair, causing his fat schlong to swing gently back and forth like an enormous pendulum.

"Yeh, when I woke up, you were an absolute mess. You were on the sofa on the other side of the room and you were completely drenched in cum. Tasha was up on the table getting drilled by Long; he had her legs held up by her ankles and spread really wide. He laid it to her pretty good - and you as well judging by the way you were passed out. When they were done, Long left Tasha on the table in a mess like you. He walked out of the room and when he came back, he had two guys with him. I'd never seen them there before but I guess they worked there. They cleaned you up and one lifted and carried you to our car and the other helped me up cause I was still too weak to really move. They put us in the car; one drove us and the other followed in a van. They got us home and up to bed and left. I guess they left the box here before they went out cause as soon as I watched them leave on the security monitor, I activated the system and went to sleep."

As if on cue, when Lance finished, she heard her cell phone ring. As it turned out, her phone had been placed on the coffee table. Lance swung the chair around and grabbed it. "Hey, it's David. Shit (he looked at the time) the boys are due back tomorrow," he said. He answered the call.

Lance: "Hey Dave - how was the camp?"
David: "Hey Dad. It was ok - a lot more fun and interesting than Daws and I thought. Speaking of that, that's why I called. We want to stay another week."
Lance: "Huh? Another week? You guys are supposed to be leaving for college on Sunday. You're supposed to be coming home tomorrow morning, remember?
David: "Yeh … about that … Daws and I sorta talked things out and we want to hold off another week. We'd still get up there in time for registration and all of that."
Lance: "Hmmm I don't know ---"
David: "Come on Dad, please? You can even talk with the camp counselors and everything and they'll tell you how well we've done. We like it here."
Lance: "Speaking of 'we,' where's Daws?"
David: "He's over at the counselor's office helping with inventory. I'll be headed over in a bit. Come on Dad, can we stay?"
Lance: "Well as long as you get there in time for registration, I'm okay with it. But I'll need to talk with your mother … "

Lance turned to see Joan staring intently at his cock. The sudden movement made her snap out of her trance. "Sure - the boys can stay," she mumbled. "You've got the volume on the phone up pretty loud - I heard what Dave said. I'm okay with it if you are. They're responsible young men and they'll be fine." She stepped closer to the chair and knelt down on her knees in front of Lance. She lifted the heavy cock and brought the tip to her mouth for a long lick. Lance hurried the conversation along.

Lance: "Well your mother says it's okay so you and your brother be safe. We'll see you next week. Love you son - tell Daws we love him."
David: "Great! Bye, Dad!"

Lance hardly gave David a chance to respond before he hung up the phone and tossed it on the table. He let his head fall back on the chair and let himself be overtaken by the wave of pleasure Joan was giving his cock as she coaxed it to hardness. It took only a few seconds of nuzzling and cooing but soon Lance's cock was at full attention. Joan lifted the big cock up and pressed it back against Lance's chest, the fat head resting on his breastbone in the area between the bottom of his pecs. She ran her tongue up and down the long thick shaft, savoring the bumpy texture of the veins underneath her tongue and the deep musky scent of his manhood. Lance grabbed the sides of her head between his hands and gently nudged her down the base of his cock. He pressed her face into thick meaty sack as she ground her face into his ballsac. They were far too big to suck into her mouth so she groped, squeezed and massaged his balls as she lathered them in saliva. She ran her face up alongside the shaft back to the head and dug her tongue down in the fat piss slit. Lance groaned with pleasure, his cock surged.

Joan ran a finger along her thick cunt lips and pulled back a thick rope of creamy goo. She rubbed her finger all over the head, smearing her cunt juice over the big dong. "I have no idea what's happening to me but I just can't get enough of fucking you," she said breathlessly. Lance quickly and roughly grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her up. He sat up slightly so that his cock dropped back to a more manageable angle. He grabbed the meaty shaft just under the head and pressed it up against her hot muff. Joan fell forward and pressed down, forcing the fat head into her throbbing pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," they both moaned in unison as the warmth and tightness of Joan's pussy overwhelmed them. Lance grabbed her big fleshy ass cheeks in his hands and squeezed. "Fuck yes," Joan moaned. "I love it when you squeeze my ass like that. I fucking love you so damn much," she signed and she pressed her lips down onto his and forced her tongue past his lips. Lance squeezed her big ass harder and rotated his hips, forcing his cock to slide up into her more. The delicious pressure Lance's thick cock was exerting on her walls caused Joan to moan even deeper. She thrusted her long tongue deeper into Lance's eager mouth - it was the only thing she could do to keep from screaming out in pleasure.

Joan braced her feet on the rails of the chair and pushed up to slide up on his cock, then dropped her weight back down on him, forcing more of the thick snake up inside of her. She repeated the move and the two settled into a slow rhythm. Joan alternated between quiet yelps and loud moans as she rode the fat beast. Her pussy felt even fuller than it had just hours earlier - "I think he's gotten bigger," she thought. She reached back and felt his cock. "Fuck - he's got barely a little of that thing inside of me." Lance reached up and grabbed one of her big tits with both hands. He greedily sucked her fat nipple into his mouth, biting and pulling on it with a fervor of a wild animal. He felt Joan's already ultra-tight box squeeze him harder as she shivered in orgasm. He felt the tip of his cock bang up against her cervix and Joan let out a scream of both plain and pleasure. She slammed down hard against him again and again, her yelps turned into one long yell. After several hard strokes, Joan braced her feet against the rails and quickly stood up, forcing Lance's cock from her quaking pussy. His cock thumped against his chest with a thud, covered with her thick creamy discharge. Joan yelled at the intensity of feeling the fat head extract her gash and her pussy exploded. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Joan screamed as the hot liquid fired from her canal like a firehose, the thick stream shot down on Lance's big cock, spraying and splashing everywhere.

Joan was a pretty forceful squirter but she'd never experienced anything like this. As much as she tried, she couldn't stop it. She quickly brought her right hand to her pussy and frantically beat and rubbed her clit while Lance was furiously sliding his hand up and down his cunt-soaked cock. After several seconds, Joan grabbed Lance's cock from his hand and pushed it back up inside of her. This time the fit felt even tighter and it took an effort for them to get the first few inches inside of her. Once in, Joan picked up the same rhythm as before, pounding down on Lance's cock, trying desperately to get him in to the balls. After a minute or so of jack hammer fucking, Joan lifted herself up again and sprayed another long stream of her hot cunt juice all over Lance's chest and cock. Before she could finish, Lance quickly lifted her up and moved two feet over to the sofa. He dropped Joan down on her back and buried his face into her still spraying cunt. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Suck my fucking pussy, you bastard! Fucking suck it good! Yessssssssssss!" Joan screamed at the top of her lungs. Lance clamped his mouth over her thick lips as best he could but Joan was bucking and spasming violently. He flicked and sucked her clit relentlessly, driving her further and further over the edge. He raised up and positioned himself between her legs. He grabbed his cock and beat it down hard against her muff, sending tingles of electric pleasure up along her spine. Joan pulled her legs as wide apart as she could as Lance drove his cock into her once again. Little did they know that all of the screaming and yelling Joan had done had produced a small audience outside of their den window.

Reactions: B_er and jeffncia

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sunshine poured in through the huge windows, the vast forest of trees stretched out below him as far as his eyes could see. Lance sat back in the huge, oversized chair, feeling more relaxed and at peace than he’d felt in years. He smiled as he looked over at Delores as she massaged and ran her soft hands up and down his left arm and left thigh, while Debbie did the same on the other side. He could smell the distinct but soft fragrance of Deborah’s perfume as she slowly licked and caressed his right ear as Dianne followed suit on the other. Between his legs, Lori and Marge were feverishly working on his engorged cock, running their hands and fingers and tongue along the massive length. Each nibble and lick of their tongues making his cock throb harder and harder.

Standing next to the window, Tasha and Joan were engaged in an extremely sensual tongue fest as they slowly rubbed and squeezed each other’s massive breasts. Watching Joan’s milky white hands rub on Tasha’s dark skin was extremely sexy to Lance. He watched Tasha lift one of Joan’s huge breasts and swirl her snake-like tongue around the fat, pink, sausage-sized nipple. Just as Lance felt he was about to come, Peggy stepped into the room dressed in only white platform heels. The breasts looked unreal, so inflated that they looked like basketballs on her chest, the nipples and faint aerola barely visible. She had a wicked grin on her face and walked over to the big chair. To his surprise and dismay, he saw she had an airhorn in her hand. Lance wanted desperately to tell her to stop and give him a few more minutes, but before he could say a word, her finger mashed the button, filling the room with the deafening blat of the horn.

Lance woke up with a start, and after a few moments of gathering his senses, he turned to the source of the alarm and tapped the screen to shut it up. The alarm on his phone had did it’s job, and did it a bit too damn well. He let out a big groan of disappointment as he looked around the room, wishing his harem had actually been real. He looked out at the wind and rain batter the window. He saw a flash of light followed by the sound of thunder off in the distance. He looked over at his phone - 7:45 AM. He stretched and patted the big box between his legs. “Well at least you’re real, big fella,” he said aloud to himself.

The big machine hummed and purred between Lance’s legs, the soft clicks indicating the steady increase and decrease of the vacuum suction. The gentle massaging hands in his dreams were actually the soft industrial rollers inside of the MDX-5T, the latest toy that The Program was having him test. The “5T” as Lance called it, reminded Lance of a big electronic massage chair and looked more like some teleportation device from an sci-fi movie than a penis enlargement device. The large tan leather chair was ultra comfortable and had an actual top of the line massager built in, but the magic happened in the large chamber the sat between his legs.

The main chamber clamped around his cock like a suitcase, the seam along the top sealing up so completely that the line was barely visible. All of the controls were located in a small extension off the left side of the chair, or he could control it from an app he was able to download onto his phone. Lance preferred to use the control arm since there was a direct connection and no chance of any type of interference with the signal, no matter how well the Bluetooth connection was.

The timer on the readout was under a minute and counting down. He looked over at the total time and saw that he’d been in the chair almost an hour. He was about to key in another hour when Joan walked into the room.

Lance’s wife was a sight to behold. Ever since her “transformation,” she'd carried herself differently. She’d always been a confident woman, but her walk was different. Some of it was obvious in that she had to adjust her posture to support hew massive chest, but there was a walk or an air of confidence to her that bordered on arrogance. She knew she had the every eye of every man - and woman - no matter what room she walked into and she got off on it.

Lance had even noticed her change in demeanor at home. While he wouldn’t say that she’d become bossy, she was much more … assertive.

“Oh no you don’t,” Joan boomed as she walked into the den. “I’ve been waiting very, very patiently all morning for you to get done with that machine. It’s my turn now. Damn what the doctors said about no sex right after a session but I’m not waiting another 2 hours. I’m hot, I’m horny, and I’m wetter than that rain outside. Time to get the big fella free from that contraption and doing some real work.”

Lance didn’t mind the more assertive and more aggressive Joan, but he was a bit concerned that her hormonal imbalance might cause some unwanted friction at the wrong time. He made a mental note to ask about that with Peggy and Tasha when he made his next status call. But for now, he heartily obliged his wife and stopped the 5T.

Getting out of the chair was much more cumbersome than getting into it, especially with the added heft in his groin. When he opened the casing, Lance smiled at the giant sausage laying comfortably in the vinyl sheath. He grabbed the bars from the overhead support beam and lifted himself up, as if he was about to do a pull up on and exercise bar. His fat log swung between his legs, the weigh of it feeling like he was carrying a dumbbell.

The growl from Joan’s throat sounded like a dog ready to attack and she moved quickly into position to help Lance clear the rest of the machine. She grabbed the dong midway down the shaft and squeezed hard, making the already bloated veins bulge out even further. Her hand look impossibly small, her fingers several inches apart from touching. Lance winced at the vice-like grip but quickly adjusted his expression to make sure Joan didn’t catch it.

Lance's cock was huge, in every sense of the word. The last few weeks working so closely with the doctors at The Program had been remarkable. Drs. Bullard, Long and Jackson and their team of engineers had made some astounding advances with Lance and his growth, as well as Joan’s. Even though the 5T had been years in the making, Lance was able to lend a hand in the final design and had the privilege of being the very first one to test it out, and it was yielding great results. The turn Lance’s life had taken was still something he hadn’t gotten used to - and now this “new wife” of his was yet another piece he was trying to get his head wrapped around.

“Come on, big guy,” she cooed. “Let’s get that vast cream off so we can have some fun.”

“No vast cream today,” Lance said, looking a bit chagrin as he waved is hand at his cock. “This isn’t from the cream.”

“Oh,” was all Joan could say, her gaze going back and forth from Lance’s cock to Lance’s face. “This is ... new and different.”

“Yeh,” Lance said. Let’s call Peggy and see what we need to do.”

Reactions: B_er and bepjohn

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The labs had taken on a whole different vibe, even thought they had been there a little over a week earlier. Lance and Joan took the short elevator ride up to the 5th floor and was immediately greeted by the buxom Peggy as soon as the doors opened. Even though they were now “part of the team,” Peggy still treated the couple as if they were valued customers, which in many aspects, they still were.

“Good morning Lance! Hey Joan - so good to see you both!” Peggy said cheerfully. The couple stopped dead in their tracks in drank in the view. Peggy looked totally different and it took them both a second to register who it was. Since they’d last saw her, she’d dyed her hair a dark brown with blonde streaks and the smooth even tone of her tan had deepened to a light caramel. Gone was the heavy eyeshadow and fire engine red lipstick; instead, she wore a subtle shade of grey and her lips were lacquered in a deep burgundy gloss. Gone was the tight nursing uniform and in it’s place was a grey, one-piece , knee length tube dress that mimicked the fit of Tasha’s legendary bodysuits. The 5 inch black platform heels showed off her perfectly polished toes and accentuate her calves perfectly. The transformation was stunning - she was gorgeous.

“Wow,” Joan stammered, looking Peggy up and down. “You look amazing,” she said, bringing her hand up to her mouth quickly to keep from drooling on herself.

Peggy blushed. “Thanks. I took a little time off last week and decided on a makeover. My role is changing here and I thought I needed to wear something more appropriate for the role. How do you guys like?” she said as she held up her arms and turned in mock runway-model style.

“I think you look absolutely fucking hot,” Lance blurted, causing both Peggy and Joan to laugh. Peggy stepped closer to him and patted the long bulge running down his leg. “Well I’m glad to see that you approve. Come on and follow me. Tasha’s waiting for you."

“Ah, Nick the Dick and Juggs McGhee - so good to see you two again!” Tasha said with a laugh as they walked into her office. True to form, she was clad in a muted green bodysuit with matching hairband and heels. Lance’s eyes locked in and followed her big hips, like a cobra being lulled by the charmer’s melody, as they gently swayed back and forth as she walked over to them. She walked over to Peggy and beamed.

“Well look at you! I’d heard you were back from vacation today; damn girl you look fucking amazing!” Tasha said as she took Peggy by the shoulders and turned her around so she could get a full view. Lance was too busy watching Tasha’s huge udders jiggle and jostle in their lycra casing to notice that they were talking to him.

“Uh hello! Earth to Lance,” Tasha teased bringing Lance out of his trance with a jerk. The women laughed. Lance looked at them and wondered just what he’d done to deserve all of this. He had access to enough tit and ass flesh to make a man go into sensory overload - AND he had a cock big enough and equipped enough to service them all a thousand times over. The swell of pride he felt well up in his chest felt wonderful.

“I was just admiring all of you gorgeous ladies, the tops of which happens to be this perfect piece of work right here,” he said as he grabbed Joan’s hips and pulled her to him, making her blush and the other women giggle.

“Yeh yeh lover boy! Whatever,” Joan kidded him.

Peggy told them she would talk to them later and left. Tasha motioned for them to take a seat.

“So, I got your message about your session this morning and I must say, the numbers are a little peculiar," she said, the loud clap of thunder outside underscoring her words. "Can you take off your pants so I can get a better look?” she asked Lance.

“Sure,” Lance said as he stood and untied the drawstring of his sweatpants, letting them fall down around his ankles. The big, meaty shaft and hefty ballast swayed softly back and forth. Tasha sucked in her breath sharply.

“Damn,” she muttered under her breath. She’d expected Lance to have grown but she didn’t really get what she was seeing. “Is that vast induced?” she asked. “Nope,” Joan interjected quickly before Lance could get a chance to form the words on his lips. “That was just from the machine. No added creams.”

Lance’s cock was immense - it was the girth that blew her away. Tasha estimated that the base of his cock was well in excess of 9” in circumference and tapered slightly down only slightly maybe a half inch, if that, if she had to guess. The vascularity had increased dramatically as she noted more veins and they were quite large. The head of his penis was enormous, the coronal ridge flaring menacingly; and this was all while he was flaccid. She could only imagine what his erect cock would look like.

Tasha moved to the side of her desk and folder her arms underneath her massive chest, her enormous nipples stretching the fabric in a way that suggested to Lance that she was very much aroused. He took a quick glance at Joan and saw that her nipples had been provoked as well. As much as he tried to hold it back, he felt the dam break and a flood of blood rushed into the caverns of his vast meat. His cock shifted and lolled to the side in response. Tasha smiled.

“Seems like the big fella is waking up,” she said, her voice barely audible. She looked at Joan, then to Lance. “As much as I’ve love to play with that for a while, I need to take some measurements and get a blood, urine and semen sample. I know that what I’m seeing are post-pump gains, but the fact that the base of your cock is that large suggests that other factors may be at play since your flaccid length is still in the same neighborhood as before. Couple that with no dramatic increase in testicle size, I’d say we may need to adjust protocol once again.”

Lance rubbed his chin and stared past Tasha in thought. “Hey there,” Tasha said as she waived a hand in front of Lance to get his attention. He jerked at the sudden movement of her hand across his field of vision. “Sorry,” Lance said sheepishly. “Got a little lost in thought.”

Tasha chuckled. “I see. Come on over here and let me get some measurements.”

Lance walked over to the other side of the spacious office and leaned against one of the large examination tables. Tasha grabbed her ruler and tape measure and handed a legal pad and pen to Joan. “You’re gonna be my assistant today,” she beamed as she handed the items to Joan. Joan return her smile with equal fervor and giggled. “Would love to,” she said without hesitation.

Tasha laid the ruler and tape down next to Lance and grabbed a pair of latex gloves and a large bottle of lube from the cabinet next to him. Before Lance could ask, Dr. Jackson had the gloves on and was spreading a large amount of lube up and down Lance’s already bulging shaft. She quickly got to work, moving her hands up and down with a dexterity and ease that he’d only see once before - from Sue. “So this is who Sue learned form,” Lance thought as he closed his eyes and gave into the amazing hand job. Tasha pulled and squeezed and jerked and stroked his cock to a hardness that was close to being painful. Just as Lance’s hips started to involuntarily thrust and meet the doctor’s jerking fists, she loosened her grip, tore off the gloves and began measuring his cock.

Her hands were a flurry of action, pressing the ruler into various points of his groin and calling out the measurements to Joan, who jotted everything down as fast as the doctor was spitting out the numbers. Tasha grabbed the tape measure and quickly worked her way up and down the shaft, taking reading at various places along the thick length, as well as his massive balls.

“OK, that went much better than expected, no loss of rigidity at all so these number will give us a really good reading,” Tasha said while absently-mindedly stroking her fat nipple through the taut spandex while reading off the measurements from the pad. She turned to Lance and smiled. “And now it’s time to be milked. Come on - let me show you our latest toy,” she added with a grin that made Lance’s cock spasm and lurch in anticipation.

Reactions: B_er and zep1001

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joan pulled her body away from hovering over Peggy and watched Brandon drive his long rod in and out of her quivering pussy. She took one of Peggy’s large nipples in her mouth, first lightly flicked it with her tongue, but then increasing the pressure and intensity until she was sucking and biting the big roughly. Peggy screamed her approval and Brandon leaned down and attempted to do the same to the other nipple, but because of the distance his cock forced him to sit back, it proved difficult to maintain proper suction. Peggy obliged them by working on the other one as well as Peggy convulse and spasm with orgasm.

Joan looked over to Long and Tasha and saw that their pace had slowed considerably. They were both drenched in sweat and breathing as if they’d both ran a marathon at full sprint. Long’s face was beet red and his body was flushed. The enormous ballsac hung like a sac of potatoes and swung just as heavily back and forth underneath him. Joan knew that he was buried into Tasha as far as he could go as the strokes they were taking were very long; she estimated there was a solid 8 or 9 inches, at least, still left out of Tasha’s hot pussy. Her own pussy throbbed at the thought of having that meat inside of her again. “I hope this time I can remember it,” Joan thought, referencing her last encounter with Long that she had only a foggy recollection of. She grabbed her own fat nipple and pulled it other mouth and sucked it hard as she stuck there fingers in her snatch. Joan closed her eyes and sighed - it felt good but it wasn’t enough. She didn’t dare push any of these women away just so she could get her fix but she desperately needed to be fucked.

The thump on her nose made her open up her eyes and smile. Standing before her was Lance, his hefty appendage hanging heavy and thick between his legs. He smiled down at her - “Looks like you could use some help.” Joan smiled and snuggle her face into his big meat, snaking her tongue over the large head. Even in its flaccid state, the head of his cock was gigantic. “After effects of that machine,” Joan thought. “It’ll take a ton of lube to get that thing inside of me.”

She gave the rest of his dong an inspection and noted that it wasn’t just the head that had gotten larger, but his whole cock seemed to be bigger. It was noticeably thicker and his balls were much larger as well. Long reached down and grabbed the base of his shaft tightly in his hand. The eruption was loud, even without him saying a word. The sound of the jets of cum firing form the hug slit were quite audible along with the loud “splat” of the thick, heavy jizz on the floor. The pencil thick streams arched high over Tasha’s head and landed several feet away from the couch. Long didn’t so much as groan but his face was painted with the steely determination and agony of a man fighting to hold it all back. He face was covered with large beads of sweat and each stream of spunk made it seem like he would pass out.

Reactions: B_er and super16g