large condoms. why?

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think anyone has written that regular size condoms don't fit, everyone agrees that they do. The issue is comfort. Regular is tighter and they pinch. Just like wearing underwear that is smaller than your regular size, you can fit in but they're tight. How hard is it to process this?

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think anyone has written that regular size condoms don't fit, everyone agrees that they do. The issue is comfort. Regular is tighter and they pinch. Just like wearing underwear that is smaller than your regular size, you can fit in but they're tight. How hard is it to process this?

Exactly. It's like making the argument that I should only buy size small undershirts if I can pull them over my head. Who needs all that extra cotton! :tongue:

spak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i guess the answer here is that different strokes different fokes- some guys like a loose fit jean others like stretch- we all know you can put a condom on your head {and despite what ive seen here no ones that big} but is it comfortable? i think not!

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have read many posts over the last month of people claiming that regular condoms will not go on their penis at all. that is why i started this thread, it irritates me seeing a good sum of people flat out lying. we all understand that they are tighter than magnums and xl's, but that doesnt mean that they don't fit, which is what this thread is about. unless your cock is fatter than a 2 liter bottle, people shouldnt be claiming that reg. condoms flat out will not fit. the issue isnt whether they are tight or not, we all know they are tight. the issue is people claiming that regs literally will not go over their cock. clear now?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Standard sized condoms will not easily fit over the head of my penis and their restrictive ring at the base cause great pain when I ejaculate.

Larger condoms are much more comfortable for me.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
understandle pecker. but again, this thread isnt about comfort and whether they are really tight or not. its about whether there is actually anyone out there that cannot stretch a condom over their dick without it breaking

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
i have read many posts over the last month of people claiming that regular condoms will not go on their penis at all. that is why i started this thread, it irritates me seeing a good sum of people flat out lying. we all understand that they are tighter than magnums and xl's, but that doesnt mean that they don't fit, which is what this thread is about. unless your cock is fatter than a 2 liter bottle, people shouldnt be claiming that reg. condoms flat out will not fit. the issue isnt whether they are tight or not, we all know they are tight. the issue is people claiming that regs literally will not go over their cock. clear now?

link/source?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bro i honestly do not have the time to go searching for posts that are buried deep within the site. knock yourself out though, theyre out there

D_Neeson Niceone

Experimental Member
Media
Fortunately, it's pretty easy to do.

lucky8 said:
i have read many posts over the last month of people claiming that regular condoms will not go on their penis at all.

Ok so we got a time frame.

Search -> Advanced Search -> "condom doesn't fit",
Search Entire Posts,
Find Posts from [One Month] and [Newer]
Show Results as *Posts

I scrolled through a few pages of it. No one claiming they cannot put on a condom. Argument's mute! Now we can all go back to being friends and enjoying our different preferences of latex :tongue:.

Narcisse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
normal condoms are a pain to fit, especially when i'm drunk...

but large condoms are a bit....large

i'm 8x6, and i prefer large condoms

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only know two guys who are too big/thick for regular condoms. Yes, the regulars fit. However, it is a tight, painful fit and they need larger condoms... unless they decide they don't wanna cum, enjoy having their circulation cut off, and love that deep ridge left after removing the condom.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can fit my breasts in a 34A sized bra.......sure it only covers my nipples and leaves all sorts of uncomfortable markings everywhere, i'll stick with the size that fits. My husband is about 6.5 girth max and magnum XXLs are way too tight at the ring part. He refuses to wear them. What's the next size up, a shoulder glove?

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Magnum XXL's are indispensible to some guys.

What else would they have to put in the glove compartment of their long-bonnet car?

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was watching a talk show one afternoon and a guy was one there talking about how he didn't use condoms because he couldn't get one to fit on his cock. Two women proceeded to stretch the condom over his head. Not the one between his legs, the one between his shoulders. Yes they did. Then they ask him to tell them again why he didn't wear a condom when he had sex ? This was a normal size condom. Now I am not a giant but am in the very much above avg. length and girth, but I can wear a regular size condom and since a regular size condom unrolls all the way there is no ring to cut off the blood supply or squeeze my cock to unbearable pain. I wear magnum condoms because I am long enough to wear one and thick enough that it easily stays on. The other reason I wear magnums is because of the look on my sex partners faces when they see the name on the package. Seems to have a effect on them from the start. I am 6.25 inches in girth and usually wish to be 6.75 or even 7.00 inches. Maybe not now that you really thick guys are complaining.

D_Harry_A_Ness

Account Disabled
Media
I can wear both. Regulars aren't my first choice, they are a bit on the tight side. Magnums are bigger but still squeze when on rolled and tight. No matter what condom it is I use lube on the inside of it. That is key, without lube on the inside it is too constricting once you get a rockin. And with out a doubt lube on the outside. Before I ever tried a large size condom I hated having to use them and sex with them sucked. When single and young who carrys lube with them. You definately need lube with any condom

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I can wear a regular condom, I've had to do so in a pinch a couple of times. However, I fit most comfortably into a Magnum XL, and I've tried a few different kinds. Sex is supposed to be comfortable and enjoyable. I don't understand why it's a big deal if men like myself prefer, and fit confortably in (it's not loose at all, and the ring around the base doesn't hurt after five minutes) a larger sized condom.

I disagree with the OP and Faceking. Sex is all about preference, and while very few people cannot fit into a regular condom, many larger men PREFER to use a bigger one. I see no bull, no problems, and I sit comfortably at 8 1/2" x 6 1/4". Now, if a person is packing a 5" x 4" and using one, then you run the risk of pregnancy using a larger condom. However, if it's more enjoyable for a larger man to use a larger condom, fuck it, it's worth the extra investment...at least to me.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh I can wear a regular condom, I've had to do so in a pinch a couple of times. However, I fit most comfortably into a Magnum XL, and I've tried a few different kinds. Sex is supposed to be comfortable and enjoyable. I don't understand why it's a big deal if men like myself prefer, and fit confortably in (it's not loose at all, and the ring around the base doesn't hurt after five minutes) a larger sized condom.

I disagree with the OP and Faceking. Sex is all about preference, and while very few people cannot fit into a regular condom, many larger men PREFER to use a bigger one. I see no bull, no problems, and I sit comfortably at 8 1/2" x 6 1/4". Now, if a person is packing a 5" x 4" and using one, then you run the risk of pregnancy using a larger condom. However, if it's more enjoyable for a larger man to use a larger condom, fuck it, it's worth the extra investment...at least to me.

o i agree bro. i wear magnums for the comfort too. i guess i should have worded my original post better. my main point was that no one should claim that they cant put on a regular condom, because everyone can. i was just getting tired of hearing "o i dont use regular condoms because i cant get them on". thats all.