Large endowments

Looking4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yellow everyone,

Endowment still remains an interesting subject for me. I've seen a couple of double digit big ones here in N.Y.-the city gyms and subway trains. It's interesting to see the extreme measure between those who are average and those who are galaticaly endowed. Im always interested in this subject.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yellow everyone,

Endowment still remains an interesting subject for me. I've seen a couple of double digit big ones here in N.Y.-the city gyms and subway trains. It's interesting to see the extreme measure between those who are average and those who are galaticaly endowed. Im always interested in this subject.
That's why they call it the big apple..........

Media
Yellow everyone,

You are in good company: there are many here who are galactically interested and galactically endowed. Welcome to LPSG! Sam