LBSG!

H8Monga: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=meetgreet;num=1046159809;start=0#18 date=06/29/03 at 05:20:14]
Um, why did evolution allow men to develop penises that are much too large to facillitate vaginal sex easily (or at all)?  Kinda bungs up procreation doesn't it?
color]

[/quote]

You know ten years ago when I was in 9th grade biology, the teacher showed us a cow's reproductive system... in his hands. The vagina was really short and one of the guys asked why if the cow's vagina is short why are the bulls' penises so long? The only thing the teacher said was that when they mate, it's not that intimate. Animals chase their mates sometimes and I guess that helps... but in humans, I don't know the reason behind a large penis... the thing is not all humans are large so it's probably not for function.

bustyredhead: Perhaps this is just me, but I can't see the back pain problems as being that major. Now, I am considerably larger than average, but I developed at a very young age, so it's possible that my body was given more time to adjust to my friends better. In either case, a little bit of the occassional stretching of my back has kept it pretty easy to move around. Could NEVER do gymnastics right, though. lol

I think that there's a psychological component to being them changed above and beyond everything else. Breasts equal sexuality. Being too large makes one appear to be more sexual. You'll get more attention than you'd likely want. I can see why it's desirable to get a reduction when this is the modus operandi of your neighbors. OTOH, my area where I was raised was a bit more tolerant of such things, and I wasn't exposed to this type of attitude until after a few years of being given mostly positive experiences. Still, there've been times where I've greatly wanted them removed or reduced because of things that happened to me.

That said, I guess that the physical component just doesn't seem like it ought to be that big a deal. I mean, if I can walk and even occassionally jog, I figure there can't be any real reason why a little bit of exercise can't help a more comfortably endowed girl to carry herself properly. Then again, I am a special case, so I shouldn't criticize too harshly.

- Nene (Accepts Her Body Fully)

sammygirly: Well Nene, all I can say is that we are all not built the same. Perhaps your frame was the right size for what you're carrying, or as you speculated, was able to develop the muscle structure you needed in time to carry your breasts. Or maybe you're so used to carrying them that you don't notice, not knowing any different.

This is not the case for everyone, and it's hard to speculate on someone's sincerity based on what you can do or handle. You are a different person. That's like saying a man who gets circumsized later in life because the skin is too tight and hurts him might be exaggerating his pain because another uncut man did not suffer the same problem.

But I think you make a very good point with societal acceptance being a large factor in a lot of reductions. I'd wager, the numbers (if honestly given) would rival each other between those that had them reduced for societal acceptance...and those that had them enlarged for the same reason.

I just wish we could all learn to be happy with what we have.

gigantikok: I'm sure you guys have all thought about this before, but it's funny how the grass REALLY IS always greener on the other side. Naturally large breasted women can get reduced to strive for social acceptance...while flat chested women get augmented to...strive for social acceptance. I guess there really is no prefect breast size, is there? That varies as much as the indivduals carrying the breasts.

bustyredhead: lol There are tons of variables that all play into what any individual size is... body type, physique, and fashion are the most obvious ones. While I know a good number of you guys probably don't have much of an upper limit as to what you want, there are things that I don't wear or do anymore because of them.

- Nene (Fashion Restricted)