leaving the site (osiris)

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks MR and Jen - now, an accusation of hash dealing / smuggling I could understand. But even then - to get put away for 22 years (what he said earlier in this thread) for that would mean a fairly serious involvement - people high up in the movement of canaibis and such tend not to be stoners themselves. Not saying it is impossible - not saying it is what he is accused of. I have no idea. But it'd make a bit more sense than the outa leftfield coment on page one.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah i have no idea where that guy got the child molesting thing from. I sure would hate for anyone to get that label if they weren't. That is a serious accusation.

Most child molesters get off without any charges and when they are looked into its hard to get a burden of proof...let alone 22 years even. Atleast in my experience.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
How does that lead anyone to believe he'd be up on molestation charges?

Is there something going on in chat or elsewhere that's missing from the equation here.

Even on an anonymous forum that kind of accusation seems to me to be something to be really careful with if there's no kind of backup.
You didn't know? Accusing members of being child molesters is the latest rage. We have members that have made everything a case of child molestation even when there is no sex or children present. Speaking as a member, it has gotten out of hand.

We have a member in serious trouble. He needs our support and prayers. No matter what he may or may not have done and he claims he is innocent, the God that I choose to worship is a very forgiving God and compassionate. (I am aware that some have a different concept of God or believe in no God at all.) I like Osiris. He has been a model member here. I doubt that even with Internet, Osiris can log on.

Osiris my e-mail address is at the bottom of every post I make. If you have to go to prison, do e-mail me and let's get a line of communication befroe you leave. Perhaps you will be allowed to e-mail. I doubt you can access this site.

If I can be there for you in any way let me know. If you have to leave us, try to get in at least one more post before you go.

God bless you and keep you through all of this. It is my belief that God is always there. It is us who sometimes take a break from God's loving arms and God's spirit. The God I believe in is a God that isn't going to change our circumstances, but the God I worship will be with me and help me get through what ever I have to get through.

Others feel free to express your philosophy or religion expressions as well. I ask though that at this time let's just accept and respect what each person says. If you want to have a discussion about it start a DIFFERENT THREAD. Let's not clutter this one with a debate on who is right. Maybe in the end we all will be right. That would be a wonderful concept.

You will notice that I said that this is what I believe. I have never claimed or will claim I have all the truth. All I know for sure is that my concepts work for me if it will work for someone else than that is great.

Again Osaris I love you and hope for the best for you.

Freddie

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Considering the threads on which you post, can I assume you're up on child molestation charges?
There is absolutely no reason for anyone to post such a post to a person who is seriously in trouble. This thread may I remind all of you, is Osaris's thread. Let me also remind you that making personal attacks on another member is a reason to be banned.

I don't know if the person that posted this is aware that he has accused Osaris of committing and being found guilty of child molestation. I am totally appalled and shocked that this has happened.

Please people, this is Osaris's going away thread. Please keep it that way. If your post has something to say that is different about telling Osaris goodbye then please go to another thread.

Freddie

osiris0806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i am charged with attempted murder... no substainable evidence but my ex wife's dad is the vp of the department of corrections here

osiris0806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
thanks Freddie!

you are an amazing person. i am a stoner... so what... that's the only law i have ever broken, next to a little over the speed limit on the highway. i joined the site bcuz i was curious about where i ranked with my penis size.. i explored the site and found MANY intelligent, sophisticated people that could also relax and be open about sex... kinda the coolest site on the planet if you ask me... i was only saying goodbye... my ex wife is very vengeful i havent seen her in one year and these accusations were brought up six months ago and alledging a crime one and a half years ago.... im the the justice system whirpool and just want someone to hear me.. IM INNOCENT of any and all accusations... and to the guy that said that im a child molester... god bless you... you have a slanted view of the world and must have been molested yourself... im 25 years old, attractive, into lifting, reading, and exploring so please tell me where i would find the interest to hurt children... i have two of my own... you need help man

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
man....the legal system in the US (especially when it comes to Pot laws) is so fucked up. LEGALIZE OR DECRIMINALIZE MARIJUANA NOW! My gosh....I wonder if people in this country realise that we are only one of a few countries left in the Western hemisphere that put people in jail for a weed that grows on 6 continents. You want to solve our financial/budget problems here, legalize it and tax it. You want to solve our overcrowded prison population, stop locking up people for possession of pot. Good luck to you man.

osiris0806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in agreement with you unabear..... weed has it's downfalls and a majority of americans come home from work and pop of the top of a beer......how many potheads you know that can bench 305? can run a six and a half min mile? i rest my case.... all things in moderation... even sex... life is about balance...

dansk1

1st Like
Media
hey im leaving the site... take care all.. it's been nice chatting with you all... unfortunately i am faced with a very very difficult challenge that requires me to go... best of luck to all.... any last comments?
hey man, best of luck to you. respect your decision to do what's best for you. Hope you realized what you came to the site for and more!

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
in agreement with you unabear..... weed has it's downfalls and a majority of americans come home from work and pop of the top of a beer......how many potheads you know that can bench 305? can run a six and a half min mile? i rest my case.... all things in moderation... even sex... life is about balance...

I'm a pot head and I can bench 585.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
excuse me? no im alledged to have tried to kill my ex wife.
i am charged with attempted murder... no substainable evidence but my ex wife's dad is the vp of the department of corrections here
Dude, that totally sucks! :frown1::mad: I am not a lawyer but I hope you get a sympathetic judge or at the very least a change of venue. If your ex-wife's dad has that kind of influence locally then a change of venue should definetely be requested. Who knows what he has said about you around the county or online. How can you be assured a non-biased jury? Sounds like your former father-in-law should not be a part of any criminal justice system. But you knew that already. :rolleyes:

in agreement with you unabear..... weed has it's downfalls and a majority of americans come home from work and pop off the top of a beer......how many potheads you know that can bench 305? can run a six and a half min mile? i rest my case.... all things in moderation... even sex... life is about balance...
I don't know any potheads who run or workout so I'd say in that regard you are doing okay. :cool:

osiris0806

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i really appreciate all the feedback and this will be my last post. thanks to all of you... keep strivin in life for that pot of gold, whatever it may be... mine will be to win this trial and have my children back and away from a very angry, dangerous woman with a very influential family... take care