Let's talk about hard-ons

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I came by to ask if precum wet guys would share their perspectives also..and bingo..here is Invisibleman doing it. Thanks IM..(I kind of knew I could relate with some of those men. I do not have a penis but I do know much about wetness, congestions and "blueballs" if not get to release it etc, too.)

Thanks OP, great question.

You are welcome, Gisella.

From what I've read on female's sexual responses...women do get blood congestions in the labia, vaginal canal and clitoris and do get wet. Women get similar responses as men--they just have different genitals. The vagina elongates and thickens. When women have vaginal orgasms, the men can feel the vagina contracting.

I'd probably come early if l slept with women. Vaginas have a mind of their own. :eek:

Svidrigailov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If I'm aroused I usually go from flaccid to hard very quickly, like 20 seconds or maybe less. For me, first there is a "filling" sensation at the very base, below the balls. Then you feel with each heartbeat the shaft swell and become more sensitive. If I'm wearing pants I have to adjust and tuck my cock up under my waistband because i can't have full erections with my cock pointing down a pant leg, it gets too painful. Gotta be pointing up.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
During an erection, there is a "pulling" feeling based on the ligaments and shape and it's going to be unique to each guy. It comes from the base of the cock and as more and more blood flows in, it extends all the way to the head... of course engorging it as well.

For example, I have an upward curve and a completely vertical erection angle so I get the sensation of the base of my cock pulling straight up to my cock head and toward my abdomen/belly button and engorging with blood. Whereas, I gather that someone with a downward curve feels like their cock is pulling towards the floor, etc. for other curve directions and erection angles.

Soft and hard are like night and day... they feel completely different! And even the stages of getting to your "hardest" point are all very different feeling. Softer you can point any direction, but as you get harder and the cavernosum* fill completely it's starts to take a more rigid unique shape. From that point you can still engorge more for thickness and a harder erection.

As far as hardness or intensity, personally that totally depends on what is turning me on at that moment. My largest/hardest erections can only be achieved during actual sex for sure. For whatever reason masturbation just does not recreate that rock hard feeling for me at all.

The actual sex ones are by far the best! Someone on this board mentioned a while back that they "don't even recognize their dick during sex" implying that is just so much larger/harder, etc. and that's how it is for me also... oh how I miss them at the moment... :wink:

Last edited:

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
i hate hardons. i want it to turn into steel when i ask it to. but it doesnt work that way. the morning wood thing is a bother. it is like "down boy, i need to get ready for work and don't have time for this". same thing at night "leave me alone, i am tired and want to go to bed". i hate my cock. it is like a dog. it requires too much attention. haha. my boners seem to be random except for morning wood and night before bed. sucks totally at work. and i am not even thinking about sex at the time. just springs for no reason.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always remembered the tautness of the skin when I was younger, how it tingled, almost itched. When I was younger and it was a new sensation, it took up extra space in my crotch and felt uncomfortable. I'm familiar with the sensation now, its an every day occurrence!!!

Of course, Ms. Greatdickismydrug, you'd need to have a penis first to understand the feelings entirely.... just like I would never know the feelings of any vaginal sensations!

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of course, Ms. Greatdickismydrug, you'd need to have a penis first to understand the feelings entirely.... just like I would never know the feelings of any vaginal sensations!

Of course I would never understand entirely...and that was not my intention nor did I mean to imply such.

I would like to hear you describe the physical sensation of going from flaccid to erect. As a woman, I have often wondered what that physical process feels like and a recent comment from a male friend revived my curiosity. Is it even possible to describe with words? Please try.

Also, what does a hard-on feel like to you? Do they always feel the same? For instance if you get an erection very quickly does it feel differently than one that progresses slowly? Always pleasurable or sometimes painful?

Thanks!

Hearing different men describe the process is very stimulating to me and others.

ILguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Think about when you first wake up in the morning and STREEEEEEETCH, right? It feels really good, almost like you are extending just a little bit outside the bounds of what your body is capable of. Ordinarily it's this sort of warm, relaxing, relieving, and pleasurable extending of yourself, right? In my opinion, getting an erection feels the same way, except that it's concentrated and intensified by being focused on your penis.

The process is different. When you stretch, it's a very smooth sort of motion. But an erection happens in little twitches. Usually to the beat of my pulse, but my penis twitches a bit, it feels good so it twitches a bit more, then a bit more, and each time it does it gets just a little bit longer and fuller. Eventually, these little twitches have felt better and better, as it gets bigger and bigger, like an exponential growth of pleasure until my penis is fully extended - at that point it feels just like when you've stretched as much as possible, except instead of just lasting an instant, it lasts the whole time I'm hard. More than that, every little twitch of my penis after that point is just as good as that maximum stretch.

Now imagine that you stretch at like 6:00 pm. It's not the morning, it isn't the first time you've moved for the day, but it's still a good feeling, but happens a lot faster. Getting hard faster feels like that. It's the same feeling, just accelerated. The key difference being that at maximum penis extension, it's just as amazing as a slower erection - perhaps even slightly more pressing because of the accelerated growth rate. Like the difference betwen rubbing your hands together and clapping.

Think about that tingly feeling you have in your nose just before you sneeze. Amp that up about 10 times, and that's probably about the level if good tingly feeling that a penis has at maximum, like rock hard, totally extended, throbbing erection. And it does that on a pulse. It's absolutely an amazing feeling getting hard, feeling this little piece of me grow to be such a comparatively huge thing, and to feel so absolutely incredible.

Then of course, the precum starts, which is sort of like drooling on your pillow in your sleep, but warmer, slipperier, and making the entire cock head feel so intense it's almost like you can't take it, except that you actually must and in fact need more of it.

I think that's probably about the best I can do to describe what it might feel like in terms that a woman might begin to comprehend (not that you couldn't understand per say, just that without having a penis, you just don't know the feeling). I've heard about it being similar to getting hard nipples, but men get hard nipples too, and that's really not even close to the feeling of getting a hard penis. But I wanted to try a little to put it into common terms, since just a description, in my opinion, doesn't really get the ideas across properly.

So let me know if you have more questions - this is probably as fun to describe as it is for you to read about! Suffice it to say, I love how my penis works - it's an amazing piece of human anatomy!

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
for me it's two seperate kinds..

1-unintentional hardons that just seem to "appear" there's not anything arousing about it,and they seem to happen at all the wrong times(family functions,hanging out with my friends,ect.)

2-fully aroused..it's like a fully body experience for me
i'm both excited in the mind and body as well,when reaching orgasam it's much,much harder and overall tighter through out my entire shaft,and it pulsates so hard and fast it feels like i have a second heart inside of it

shit.. i got one just typing about it...

Attachments

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are welcome, Gisella.

From what I've read on female's sexual responses...women do get blood congestions in the labia, vaginal canal and clitoris and do get wet. Women get similar responses as men--they just have different genitals. The vagina elongates and thickens. When women have vaginal orgasms, the men can feel the vagina contracting.

I'd probably come early if l slept with women. Vaginas have a mind of their own. :eek:

hehe...:wink:

IM..when you're having very horny making precum erection, not a no motivation one..lol..your hardness feels like somebody/something is squeezing your penis? Like your muscles there are being tightly hold in a huge compact tight fist? This is the way I feel in the totality of my genitalia as 1 single instrument (no clits violins solos to be heard..lol),"huge full expectation" on my hard on to have something inside asap, not releasing it becomes uncomfortable, than painful, there is an "empty anguish" feelings in my canal.

When you get a horny hardon does it come together with the intense drive to stick somewhere tight also or the drive is more to release the ejaculate somewhere or both drives runs together?

xoxo thanks honey.

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
for me it's two seperate kinds..

1-unintentional hardons that just seem to "appear" there's not anything arousing about it,and they seem to happen at all the wrong times(family functions,hanging out with my friends,ect.)

2-fully aroused..it's like a fully body experience for me
i'm both excited in the mind and body as well,when reaching orgasam it's much,much harder and overall tighter through out my entire shaft,and it pulsates so hard and fast it feels like i have a second heart inside of it

shit.. i got one just typing about it...

like i said. your number 1 there pisses me off. i want a switch where i can tell it to go away. "wrong time dude, cant deal with you right now". and even if you are excited, i am not.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's kind of a stretch or tension to it. When it's a semi, it just feels bigger and warmer and you're just very aware of what it's doing, whereas when completely soft and just walking around, it doesn't really make it's presence known. When it's completely hard, it feels big and strong, and there's an urge to just do something with it. Especially if it's straining against pants or something, there's a feeling like "I have to set it free or I'll go crazy".

From what I can tell it's something that guys are far more aware of than women are of, say, getting wet.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I would like to hear you describe the physical sensation of going from flaccid to erect. As a woman, I have often wondered what that physical process feels like and a recent comment from a male friend revived my curiosity. Is it even possible to describe with words? Please try.

Also, what does a hard-on feel like to you? Do they always feel the same? For instance if you get an erection very quickly does it feel differently than one that progresses slowly? Always pleasurable or sometimes painful?

Thanks!

It's more like a whole body experience for me. Typically first, I will feel slight sensitivity in my cock head. I then notice that my nips are sensitive and I begin to get an all over tingly, more aware of my body, type sensation. I then become aware of the sensitivity spreading dwon my cock shaft as it begins to grow and it takes on a "full" feeling, a little like someone else described as getting your blood pressure taken but, although it can be, it is not usually as violently fast. Most times, although I might be fully hard, the sensation itself seems more gradual but that depends upon what type of stimulation I am receiving. If clothed, I will have to adjust the aching pressure by reaching in my pants and pulling my cock from its downward straining, almost painful position to its upright, vertical position. Nips are fully erect now and pecs, arms and legs are all very sensitive to touch. I have gradually become aware of a slight ache in my testicles and I can feel my cock root and perineum without touching them as my balls become tighter. My heart rate has increased and my entire shaft now begins a pleasant pulsating ache and I can consciously contract my PC muscle and the muscles at the base of my cock very easily. If I am temporarily distracted and I start to loose some of the hardness I can consciously get back to fully hard by contracting these muscles again. After a few conscious contractions I have precum. Let the play begin! :biggrin1:

A piss hardon is slightly different in that I feel sensitivity in the entire shaft first. Nip sensitivity is still there but the whole body feeling is concentrated only in the pelvis as urination becomes imminent.

Nighttime hardons are "just there." The whole shaft is just instantly hard. Nips are sensitive but I am not as conscious of other body sensitivity, just rolling over and getting back to sleep although sometimes they lead to sex! Typically, I have these at 2, 3, 4 and 5 AM. Morning wood is just an extension of these except there is more conscious sensitivity as well as a buring desire to have sex.

Let us know when you want to hear about erection games! :biggrin1:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There's a point when I'm so fucking turned on that my dick hurts because it feels like it's going to explode. But this only coincides with working up a major raging hard on because my libido is working full throttle. I don't have a large penis: I have a clown-size penis. My tool is in the side-show tent range, not just big. Therefore, it's easy for me to get a rubbery hard on and fuck for hours as long as there is something to keep me interested. But when REALLY INTERESTED and turned on, I love the sensation of just letting the fuck go and blast inside or on or over my partner(s). Because of my length, as my hard on begins to fade I still have a urethra half full of cum. So I tend to continue to drip (and enjoy the pleasurable sensation) as cum slowly escapes after the initial orgasm.

My biggest worry is that once I hit my 70s I'll begin to have bladder problems and have to take intense measures so I don't wander around smelling like old man pee. After unloading my bladder I have always had to "shake, shake, shake . . . and shake some more" to clear myself. Same way with spooge still half way up my urethra. Some times I have to excuse myself and take a few minutes in the bathroom peeing out the cum that now and then does not completely escape my dick. This has always been a problem, even since I was a teenager.

But it's whatever that's tripping the switch in my libido that allows me to get giant and hard almost instantly or slowly. When it's a slow-growing erection, my partner(s) tend to enjoy themselves more. I always have to laugh when I hear people ask "Do you ever pass out from lack of blood in the rest of your body when you get a hard on?"

In a word, "No." In another few words,"That's a myth. I've never felt dizzy getting a full raging erection that might last for a half hour or more."

Good luck with that.

bld_64

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love being hard. It feels incredibly good. I wake up every morning fully erect. It is usually the first sensation I notice as I awake. I don't know why this is always the case for me - I never have sexual dreams.

If I am lying on my back I will often reach down with one hand, or sometimes with both hands, and grip the shaft. There is a "sweet" spot on the underside, about 2 inches from the tip. Gently working that spot with the side of my index finger produces an intensely enjoyable feeling. It feels like I am attached to an IV drip of liquid pleasure.

I don't have to be fully hard to enjoy that sensation. Even semi-erect, I can work that spot and feel that pleasure. I am doing it right now. Fuck it feels good. It is amazing to be able to evoke such pleasure so easily and almost on demand.

Getting hard from a fully flaccid state takes about 10 seconds. I love that feeling, too. My cock twitches several times, and then begins to swell. My breathing slows and I get a rush of excitement through my torso. The enjoyable sensations in my cock as it swells increase in tandem with the fullness of the erection. That final moment, as it reaches full size, gives an extra burst of pleasure.

Being hard is amazing. If I sit still the end of my hard cock will bounce slightly with each beat of my heart.

I love my cock. I could go on for pages. More later, perhaps...

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hehe...:wink:

IM..when you're having very horny making precum erection, not a no motivation one..lol..your hardness feels like somebody/something is squeezing your penis? Like your muscles there are being tightly hold in a huge compact tight fist? This is the way I feel in the totality of my genitalia as 1 single instrument (no clits violins solos to be heard..lol),"huge full expectation" on my hard on to have something inside asap, not releasing it becomes uncomfortable, than painful, there is an "empty anguish" feelings in my canal.

When you get a horny hardon does it come together with the intense drive to stick somewhere tight also or the drive is more to release the ejaculate somewhere or both drives runs together?

xoxo thanks honey.

Yep, for me they run together. Gotta bury my turgid cock into my honey and make her sing. If I don't come I can feel dissatisfied, but sometimes when I'm going at it with a woman I love for a long time, the need to come isn't as strong, and I am just enjoying being inside her and trying to make sure she comes.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it pretty much always feels the same to me. I am older now and it goes a little slower, but when younger, I could get rock hard in 4-5 seconds, just depending on how horny I was. and if you are hung, it is very amazing to go from a cold, shrunken 1 1/2" dick to 7.25 x 6.25 in seconds plus I am slender. most gfs I had were impressed. my wife was amazed when were first married," THAT( as she plunked my fat meat with her finger) is incredible. how and the hell do you that?" she was mesmerized by the whole process, had a case of penis envy, penis worship, which was great for me.

it is only painful if it doesn't have room to pop. sometimes if we have engaged in a lot of sex over a weekend, I may get a slight mild pain or discomfort as it engorges, but that disappears when rock hard. and sometimes this pain is do to the wife riding me and bending my cock back while doing so. so the slight pain is at the base, I found this slight discomfort, kept me from cumming to soon, so the wife loved it, she would cum until losing muscle control. she would not be able to ride me any longer, gently fall on me, we roll over, and I pile drive her and cum. shit! I got a hard on a cat couldn't scratch just typing this.

silentview

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My favorite hard-ons are the kind where I'm laying with my girl and on just comes on gradually.
if we're clothed its like I can feel a gentle throbbing towards the base of my penis, and gradually I become more and more erect to where I feel my shorts pressing inward against my shaft. My head will bury itself against my pants. I'll steadily become constricted and start to ponder how great it would be to be let free. Its not the greatest sensation but its not entirely unpleasant, being left with a trapped erection. eventually my girl will slide my shorts down good and slow and I get a nice second rush filling me up without the constriction. the second rush is like a wave that shoots down my shaft unlike the even filling before. If I get rock hard I'll throb a bit and sometimes feel the need to flex my pc's because of the sensation giving me a heavy sensation at the base of my penis.
If I'm already naked I just feel a slight throb but its more the subtle heaviness that overtakes my shaft and balls, this heaviness is such a great feeling. its a bit like someone gently tugging your shaft. Throbbing gives way to constant pressure but the subtle bounce of my shaft is still there. The greatest bit is that I can sense the base and part of the inner root of my shaft filling, like a building pressure with the swelling. I generally start to harden very quickly at this point, and the throbbing is more noticeable without the clothing as my shaft bounces to and fro a bit. If I flex my pc's theres a subtle rush and the swaying it creates invigorates my erection.
When I'm full boned the pressure alone feels great, theres almost a need for my penis to be touched. It throbs with varied intensity and just exudes heat.