Letting your BIG DONG stick out of...

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeah..I miss the old shorts we used to wear in the seventies...ah..those days..really short shorts, white high top Chuck Taylors, and high wool sweat socks with the stripes around the top. we thought we knew it all! lol

You mean like this?

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~webstej1/images/GS70s shorts small.jpg

The pic, by the way, is from the following documentary.

Gay Sex in the 70s

In the youtube clip, I love the guy in short shorts at about 1:14.
Gay Sex in the 70s: A Review « This Gaudy Gilded Stage

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Okay..here is the story. I am a gay man not really out at work. The other week I saw this presumably straight man at work in the hallway. I've seen him before but am I'm not really on a regular talking basis with him but have said hello on occasion to him when i've seen him in his cube. He's a middle aged man I'd say but very fit and attractive. Well back to the hallway incident...I usually just see him sitting in his chair in his cube but the other week I saw him in the a hall talking to another employee and I got a side profile view of him with a nice package in profile,,,just beautiful. Anyway he didn't see me staring at him then but just recently I saw him again standing talking to someone. I was coming up from the back of him,, but I was going to pass him on his right,,so i figured what the fuck,,I was gonna get a good look at this. So I looked harder this time..beautiful big package again in profile view. As I was coming from behind and his right and staring at this package I saw him turn around and he MUST have seen me looking at his crotch. I kinda just walked quickly away. Now it seems kind of awkward, and I try to avoid walking near his cube and when he sees me he tries to avert his gaze away from me. Anyone have any experiences with something like this? How do I deal with this or do I even need to deal with it? I guess it will just pass.

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
if you'd like to play this off like it never happened, you could ask about the cool pants he had on that day and that you use to have a similar suit with pants very much like the ones he had worn. They were lost at the cleaners/you got oil on them changing a tire/dog ate em up -and the brand went out of business etc. This would deflect on "what/why" you were giving him the once over. This could accomplish 2 things at once.

#1. He will realize that he misunderstood why you were checking out his "trousers" without the judgment from what he assumed.

#2. It might be a way to get into a conversation that indirectly compliments his taste without telling him -that you like the way his bulge bounces when he walks.:wink:

just an idea...:rolleyes:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You mean like this?

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~webstej1/images/GS70s shorts small.jpg

The pic, by the way, is from the following documentary.

Gay Sex in the 70s

In the youtube clip, I love the guy in short shorts at about 1:14.
Gay Sex in the 70s: A Review « This Gaudy Gilded Stage

YES!! just like that! believe it or not, along with the Chucks I has red track shoes like that..and blue ones too. I think they were Adidas though.
my shorts were just a little longer than those red ones though! and yep..the guy in the shorts in the vid shows the "problem" I mentioned. you could always be on display in them. As for requests of pics of myself, I'll have to hunt through the old photos and see if I can find anything that I can scan in. it was a great time back then, but it wasn't digital!

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here is mine. Although its not hard its out of my pants.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'll get some pictures up soon. This is one of the best threads I've seen so far (I haven't seen many cuz I'm new but still :p ) There's nothing like being able to walk around with your dong out when you're with friends. Most of the people I know seem so grossed out by something they have between their own legs. Anyway, nice picks guys.

Nice cock, E-man!

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That was how I finally landed one former boyfriend... it slipped out of my shorts, semi, on a water skiing trip, as I was about to get on the water... he didn't take his eyes off of me for the rest of the day... and then... back at the cabin... well... ahem...

Onan

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's my contribution to this totally hot thread ;) (but since this is my first pic-post, I'm not sure if I'm doing it right..)
http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/medium/IMG_2108.JPG

Wow...um...I don't know quite what to say. There's a lot of great cocks on this site (obviously) but there's something about yours that stands apart. I don't know quite what it is. I've never said this to anyone before, but damn, that's a beautiful cock.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow...um...I don't know quite what to say. There's a lot of great cocks on this site (obviously) but there's something about yours that stands apart. I don't know quite what it is. I've never said this to anyone before, but damn, that's a beautiful cock.

Amen!

fasterthanfast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Wow, Thanks! :redface: I don't know what it is either and your appreciation has me a bit taken back, but I'm extremely flattered to hear that especially on this site! Thanks to you, too Goldeneye :)