Letting your BIG DONG stick out of...

runner1050

Just Browsing
Media
haha... my dick did this in the locker room after my shower after gym class today lol. i put on my boxers and well it was hangin down there. some of my friends saw it but i could care less because we were jus showerin like a few mins before. i went over to the urinal (still in my boxers) and had a quick cum before lunch since i had time....

this is like a normal thing fore my class. we all shower naked together (required) and then ppl dont care what they see.

D_Biggo Mortensen

Experimental Member
Media
I guess I'll get some pictures up soon. This is one of the best threads I've seen so far (I haven't seen many cuz I'm new but still :p ) There's nothing like being able to walk around with your dong out when you're with friends. Most of the people I know seem so grossed out by something they have between their own legs. Anyway, nice picks guys.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A snake!!!

Ah, for some reason this pics reminds me of being a teenager in the summertime and just "hanging out" (in more ways than one), getting horny, and doing what comes naturally.

Alas, you don't see guys in shorts like that anymore. 'tis a pity. Last night I was watching a movie on TV and in one scene a guy wearing shorts like that jumped and I swear you could see his junk. (The movie was made in the late 70s.) Alas, it went by too fast to be sure. I wish I had

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah of course, it's hot! Sometimes I'll get my dick sticking out while my b/f has gone out of the room so he gets a nice surprise and I get some head when he comes back in ;-)

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah..I miss the old shorts we used to wear in the seventies. they were actually shorts then! since I wore boxers normally, I had to make sure either the boxers were real short, like jockey life type with tapered leg sides and piping trim....or go without underwear...which added to my friends all knowing how hung I was. ah..those days..really short shorts, white high top Chuck Taylors, and high wool sweat socks with the stripes around the top. we thought we knew it all! lol

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
yeah..I miss the old shorts we used to wear in the seventies. they were actually shorts then! since I wore boxers normally, I had to make sure either the boxers were real short, like jockey life type with tapered leg sides and piping trim....or go without underwear...which added to my friends all knowing how hung I was. ah..those days..really short shorts, white high top Chuck Taylors, and high wool sweat socks with the stripes around the top. we thought we knew it all! lol

Sounds like a very sexy time. Will you post a few pics from those unforgettable times? It would be great to see the real deal! I'm sure so many of us would love a peek- Thanks in advance
:rolleyes: