Levi's 501 jeans: Does anyone wear these?

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oddly, even with my thick legs, and fat ass, they fit me pretty well (but they vary, so I usually have to try on a few pair). There's one other style that seems to be a bit less tight in back, but I forgot the number. A good friend of mine works at Levi's, and has the same problem, so he always knows which ones works for me. The "friends and family" discount on top of that, is nice too. :tongue:

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Worn 501s for years. I think the quality has gone down though. The last two pairs I've owned developed a hole along the left side of the seam under the fly pretty quickly. Same thing on a pair owned by a friend - anyone else have this happen to their 501s?

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't think about wearing any other type of jeans, and then always commando. Still have a few pair from H.S. and that was over 15 years ago. My thighs are pretty muscular so I now have to buy a larger waist size and have them tailored.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was younger I used to wear Levi button fly 501's. Now I like more loose and comfortable jeans.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always worn 501's. The cut, fit, quality of construction and quality of denim changes all the time, though, so careful shopping helps. I'm glad there's an official Levi's store close-by. The pants there are legit and they accept returns or exchanges.
Button-fly pants are pretty much the rule for me. I do wish there was a button-fly indigo denim that had an expandable or adjustable waist. That way I could cinch them tight in the morning and relax the waist in the evening.
Levi's also has some pretty chill reproductions of its classic pants. Too pricey for me but cool.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
nothing is hotter than a man in 501's. i keep trying to find a pair for my BF but i haven't had any luck finding something he likes cause he's so damn particular. ugh! :rolleyes:

maybe he's gay,

str8 guys usually don't give a shit about clothing.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
maybe he's gay,

str8 guys usually don't give a shit about clothing.

hahaha :tongue: he's actually quite the diva when it comes to clothing. i swear, that man can out-shop me--and i'm a woman! we spend more time browsing stores for him than we do for me since he's very specific about what he can and can't wear... somehow our roles became reversed in the midst of all this :confused:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hahaha :tongue: he's actually quite the diva when it comes to clothing. i swear, that man can out-shop me--and i'm a woman! we spend more time browsing stores for him than we do for me since he's very specific about what he can and can't wear... somehow our roles became reversed in the midst of all this :confused:

you might want to run through this checklist and then book urself on the "how could i not know my man's playin for the wrong team??!?" tyra show

Top 10 Signs that Your Boyfriend is Gay - yoshke.com

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
LOL funny list, thad. i'm afraid he doesn't qualify, as he isn't obsessed with beauty pageants while listening to cher on full blast.

i talked him into going shopping for some 501s though. we're checking out macy's, yay!

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media

D_hvc12cx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As a man with a 501 fetish, I always wear 'em and go commando. The feel of the denim keeps me half hard which I like. Quality has varied over the years ... so I often buy them second hand to get older versions. Actually, I have several pair I bought worn and dirty from blue collar guys ... luv wearing another man's 501's that are stained and dirty from his lifestyle. Favorites are dark blue, washed once, then ripened for a long, long time.

tbrguy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yet another lifelong 501 (button fly) wearer.

Getting to be an expensive choice in the UK though... never mind the exchange rate, they just change the dollar sign for a pound sign.

And Levis are very hot on anyone who tries to sell grey imports here. One or two of our large retailers tried it a few years ago and got seriously clobbered in the courts.

Also, if I try to order online from a US merchant, when I get to the checkout my tranaction is declined - even though I would have to pay import duty and not actually save a great deal.

august86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also, a Levi's fan!

IMO, there are no better-fitting jeans for men than a pair of Levi's.

I only do bootleg/flares though. 501's gave me a complex when years ago, I tried on the size I usually wear in the other fits, and it would not fit me, so I've never tried again. lol

Levi's for life! :rolleyes:

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last week I went to the (tanger) outlet to get some jeans/shorts and walked into the levi store............I was shocked to see how much prices have gone up on Levi's. Even more suprising was that I went to American Eagle and got pants for half the price, literally. And when not on sale, their pants were about 2/3 the price at the Levi store.