Liam Neeson

jim817

Expert Member
Media
That was a very hot clip. He confirmed that he and Willem Defoe were supposedly neck in neck for the biggest. Loved how he had those legs stretched out and showed such a huge bulge. Bet Andy was ready to get on his knees. I would have.

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
That was a very hot clip. He confirmed that he and Willem Defoe were supposedly neck in neck for the biggest. Loved how he had those legs stretched out and showed such a huge bulge. Bet Andy was ready to get on his knees. I would have.

Screen cap of Liam with legs outstretched....

Attachments

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's also not forget Dana Delany, who's a lucky bitch and has fucked Liam, Willem Dafoe and James Woods and confirmed they're all horse hung.

I believe her exact quote - GQ? Esquire? - from the early 90s was, "If you put Liam Neeson, Willem Dafoe and James Woods in the same room, there wouldn't be room for anyone else."

I've heard Neeson and Dafore were in the 10 inch range and Woods a foot. If we apply the AOL/Craigslist Inches Theory to these figures, that still makes for some pretty big cocks, maybe 8-9 for Neeson/Dafore and 10 for Woods?

(Woods' pipe is supposedly long but kinda thin. Those aren't all that fun!)

• Love
Reactions: sizequeenie

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
janice dickinson said liam neeson hung like a evian bottle ... not that a no who the hell she is lol nice to see my hometown man do well (ULSTER)

Looks like Antrim can lay claim to more than one huge endowment. You'd give Liam a definite run for his money!!

Maaacho

Just Browsing
Media
I recently saw a post of him somewhere online in a European movie with Liam exiting a house from a window completely naked. The caps showed him getting onto a roof and running away from the house he'd just been in? Any ideas what I'm talking about, haha?

insidemywalls

Cherished Member
Media