Living with a big dick. You feel this way?

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I’ve named this posting “living with a big dick” for a specific reason – I feel, and I’m guessing that many of you out there do too – that I am of two parts. My body and my dick. I’ve felt this way for many years and I don’t know if it is because I am very dick conscious or that I am dick conscious because I have a long, sensitive dick that I am aware of almost constantly.

So, living with a big dick. Is this a thing we are all aware of, most all the time?

OK, sitting down. There that shifting cloth over skin feeling as the jeans leg or boxers draw up to your crotch. Love that feeling and wouldn’t miss it. And if I don’t notice it then there’s always someone to look down at your crotch and stare a bit. The office is famous for this. Nah, it doesn’t bother me because people aren’t rude about it but it draws my thoughts to my pecker once again.

Walking. I spend a lot of time in jeans outside the office – as much as I can. I find they offer better control if they are tight enough. I tried baggy but they chafe. OK, back to walking. How can you not feel your pecker being brushed back and forth by your thigh? And again in public there’s the peekers.

Bathrooms, the place where guys pull out their dicks.

The gym. Well, nuf said. I could go on.

Just me or do other people feel this way?

yggdrasil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes I do. I personally love it, most of the time. I was a really shy kid, socially terrified much of the time. Once I realized I had it going on below the belt, my self-confidence picked up hugely. Not that I was known to brag constantly, just occasionally dropped a subtle comment. But I definitely am aware most of the time, and feeling the beast gives me a bit of a buzz.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we're all aware of our penis in our pants. I wear baggy pants and boxers for the room they provide. I don't like having my fellas bunched up against me, I like for them to be swinging loose. I am constantly aware of my junk swinging back and forth and rubbing against my leg and the material of my boxers. When I sit down I do grab a handful and pull up and forward to keep from sitting on myself. Yes sometimes people stare but fuck em. I'd rather they stare as to sit on my fellas and be in pain. A lot of times when I go to class I'll freeball under sweatpants and then I am really aware of the boys moving around, but sitting down is easier and I don't have to worry so much about sitting on the boys.

I really think that any man that is endowed well above average is constantly aware of his endowment and it's position in his pants.

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
.... A lot of times when I go to class I'll freeball under sweatpants and then I am really aware of the boys moving around....

I think maybe others might be aware as well. :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

NCbear (who knows what a long thick one looks like swinging around in sweatpants) :tongue:

wristthickxl

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I couldn't agree more with one of the earlier posters (I really think that any man that is endowed well above average is constantly aware of his endowment and it's position in his pants.)

I started a thread on this a few years ago and feel, as I reach middle-age, the "problem" only gets worse...

I am constantly aware of where it is whereever I am and whatever I am doing and it is constantly reminding me of its existence..on long airplane flights, if I stand too long, etc....Must have something to do with blood-flow or something..???.

I have occasionally thought I wish I could just check it in like baggage (provided, of course, that I would get it back!)..:)...I find it sometimes a real nuisance.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
deepdick, that is a great post... it reads like prose almost. The wording is inbetween being a statement and a question... but since it has a question at the heart of it, and since you describe something I have thought about at times ( a lot actually) I'd like to respond.

I have the same observations here... I am aware of this cock all day long it seems... in pants, while standing or walking, while driving, while at the beach or gym. I think it might be that I am very sensitive to touch... so all the movement reminds me constantly of my cock. Certain fabrics too make my cock respond... things like pouch briefs that fit like a glove, lycra too, the way it stretches to fit every curve of my balls and shaft. There is the effect of gravity on the weight of my equipment, the the effect of motion and vibration from traveling, and the sensitive head of my cock too, always aware of its surroundings!

There are times I feel cursed by being reminded so much and times I feel very blessed. Your question asks for a confirmation of these feelings and sensations... you got that from me... and others too. I am not so sure it has to do with cock size, but I suspect it might make a difference for some of us. The idea of being extra-sensitive to touch might also be a factor.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes for me it is a comfort issue. Allways sitting on it and so forth. The pain in the ass of finding underware that fit. But when all is said and done i find it a blessing and not a curse. I am happy with what i have. I am 46 years old and dont fall for that shit it get's smaller as you get older.:cool: :smile: :tongue:

deepdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hardguard - thanks for the thoughtful reply - and everyone else.

(Dude, your gallery is HOT! - had to bookmark it after wiping down my desk.)

I guess finding out your are not alone in your feelings is what this place is all about. I just wonder sometimes if I have an unhealthy obsession. A psychologist friend of mind tried to tell my I was sexually immature because of my attention to and interest in dick. "You never moved beyond your oral stage.", he explained. Seems that if you like to suck dick, you're a mama's boy. Hmm, just don't see it.

I've tried it all and have developed preferences. Anyway, I digress.

With regards to sensitivity, I wonder if being cut has something to do with it. My head is always exposed to stimulation, particularly the underside and the crown edges are very sensitive. (So what else is new - everyone has the same model I believe) Probably makes it more obvious to onlookers as the crown shows very clearly. I'm thinking that those with a 'skin tend not to show that feature quite so much.

So, obsession? (hmm, we have a web site.) Unhealthy? Don't know. I can't get into an average dude's brain to know how they think about it.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Deepdick, I admire you for questioning and seeking some understanding of yourself. An unexamined life is usually not worth living. (Socrates.) I continue to question things in my life, but over years I have learned to accept it more the way it is, in other words, to not beat myself up over things I wonder about. In the asking of questions, we expose a vulnerability, but that is, in itself, a strength. So I would encourage you to seek and examine. But be careful of the sources for your answers (and how much you need these outside answers to validate you)... a psych that is stuck in Freud 101 is not going to be helpful to you. I am surprised you ran into this actually. Here's a question for you: why are you interested in getting into an "average dude's" brain? How would an average guy's thoughts be helpful to you? Myself, I'd rather know of an exceptional guy's mind, one that sets itself apart from the norm and chart's it own successful path. btw: Thanks for the warm comments too, glad you enjoyed the pics.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I’ve named this posting “living with a big dick” for a specific reason – I feel, and I’m guessing that many of you out there do too – that I am of two parts. My body and my dick. I’ve felt this way for many years and I don’t know if it is because I am very dick conscious or that I am dick conscious because I have a long, sensitive dick that I am aware of almost constantly.

So, living with a big dick. Is this a thing we are all aware of, most all the time?

OK, sitting down. There that shifting cloth over skin feeling as the jeans leg or boxers draw up to your crotch. Love that feeling and wouldn’t miss it. And if I don’t notice it then there’s always someone to look down at your crotch and stare a bit. The office is famous for this. Nah, it doesn’t bother me because people aren’t rude about it but it draws my thoughts to my pecker once again.

Walking. I spend a lot of time in jeans outside the office – as much as I can. I find they offer better control if they are tight enough. I tried baggy but they chafe. OK, back to walking. How can you not feel your pecker being brushed back and forth by your thigh? And again in public there’s the peekers.

Bathrooms, the place where guys pull out their dicks.

The gym. Well, nuf said. I could go on.

Just me or do other people feel this way?

Well deepdick...I feel where you're coming from 99.9%
"Living with a big dick..." does really give you a self-conscious awareness
that maybe some males never think about or encounter.
I was made consciously aware of being well endowed at about the of age 11 yrs...having regular sex encounters at 12; and father at 13.
I've endured everything from harassments to punishments for the size of my dick (home, school, work, family and friends alike).
But, don't get me wrong, there have also been many perks to being well endowed too.
Yes... I encounter crotch watchers in and out of my clothes... both
sitting and standing.
Being a farmer, I wear a lot of jeans and bibs, cowboy boots, etc.
I think cowboys and country type guys always drawns some
attention from the big city folk.
Ref. Walkin...(funny) I too thought all mens' dick hung and swung back
and forth hitting our thigh or the inside of our leg... until I met
up with my two older step-bros. and a few other guys...learned
they don't:rolleyes: ... I do!

Restroom/bathrooms/showers/ locker room situations... Man I had some
guys glance down at me, stare at me and say everthing from damn to :eek:
There's a couple of guys I work with that try to avoid me seeing them nude in the showers & locker room... (I think they have penis envy issues)
which is stupid. They don't seem to have a problem laughin at some of the
jokes and comments made about my dick the other guys make.:confused:

I've even been confronted with group sex, cults, and the pron business.
Some offers are hard to turn down:redface:

So deepdick... you are not alone.
There was another thread that addressed the question about guys like us sitting on the toilet and our dicks hitting the water which is a problem
to we learn to deal with too...guess we have gotten so use to management of living with a big dick... we don't give it a second thought as to what we actually do consciously or unconsciously on a daily bases:wink:

'Let not the young be misled.
For common sense, is not so common, if not said.'

Take Care!
Whopper-lee