{{{Name under Review}}}
Sexy Member
sorry, i thought it was just this specific post that was like that. I'm new here 
'upgrade to view video' no, we are not doing that. Here's the video in better quality
This was also on his IG story this morning. Just flopping around![]()
ty'upgrade to view video' no, we are not doing that. Here's the video in better quality
Ok I'm so tired of not being able to watch videos
Just refresh your browserOk I'm so tired of not being able to watch videos
Just refresh your browser
If you upload a verification image gold membership is freeThat doesn't take away the "upgrade to view" lock. I'm sorry. I support this site but I can't justify paying more for this site than a streaming service. The numbers on the upgrade page don't even make sense. $9x12 is $108 NOT $162. My Netflix and Hulu accounts together for 4 screens and no commercials are only $27 dollars a month.
Like I said, I love the site and would be happy to contribute money but with those numbers.
That doesn't take away the "upgrade to view" lock.
Yes it does. Mind you it takes refreshing the page several times before you can actually watch the video.
S9 far refreshed 48 times still cant view it
When all else failsThis was also on his IG story this morning. Just flopping around![]()
Yeah just keep refreshing. It'll dissappear.
Refresh 3 -4 times, if it doesn't work, close browser and try again if not log out and login in, it should work then.Ya but we shouldn't have to go an hour with continue refreshing to try to view a video. So far I'm at 134 refreshes still not workin
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.