Logan paul

maybe it's just the boxer's pattern but his bulge seems almost as non existent as shawn mendes'
He never has a bulge, he used to be in his underwear all the time never a bulge in sight.
 
Why do you get so mad every time someone says they can't see a bulge??
Because bulge isn’t always a good indicator of dick size but people put such a big emphasis on it. I’m pretty sure all a bulge emphasises is the size of the balls. It’s dick lines we need to be looking out for!

Also, why do people care so much about the size of a flaccid cock? What use is a flaccid cock?
 
Body like bay watch, face like crime watch
source.gif
 
Why do you guys get turned on my bulges? Fair enough, if the person is just wearing underwear, I could see how that can be attractive. I've seen threads of people thawning over a bump as if it's the full penis.

X
Ikr. Bulges are just like so "ok he has a dick". I don't see the appeal unless it's a big VPL
 
Personally, I just like bulges. *Shrug* Why are any of us attracted to the things we're attracted to? Straight/bi men can be attracted to a large rack or a woman's ass in yoga pants. We scope men's asses out too, even when they're clothed. We appreciate when a person cuts a nice figure in a tailored dress shirt or tight dress.

I will say it does get weirdly reductive sometimes, when people automatically correlate a lack of bulge or a small bulge with dick size. (Personally, I don't care how big a dick is; if I'm attracted to the man, I'm attracted to the man regardless.) Some dicks grow, some dicks show. Taking a snapshot of one millisecond in time doesn't really give anyone the full picture of a man's cock, even less so when it's buried underneath clothing. I'm 7 when erect - not something I consider super hung, but obviously not small either - and I barely ever bulge through my clothes. It's just the way my cock is designed, and is dependent upon a million factors.