London, UK group suck session for hung

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Guys Is there an age limit,or will you allow to joint in the in the fun a very fit 56 years old Bi from east london with a cock just under 8" x 6.6" It may not be as big of all you out there, butt I love to be suck and I love to suck big,thick dicks.
What do you say? Yes? am I good enough to have fun with? if so and you are interested get in touch PM

cocksucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am always up for being sucked and sometimes enjoy sucking.

I have a cocksucker that wants to suck more than one guy at a time and finds it dificult to find guys who are just happy just being sucked and don't need to reciprocate.

In answer to the orignal post - I'd be up for being sucked as part of a group but South London is just a bit too far from Watford.
i'm craig's cocksucker and i can make south london (if its ok with you craig?) and suck off whoever needs it. But as craig says i prefer to be the sucker rather than be sucked.

cocksucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am always up for being sucked and sometimes enjoy sucking.

I have a cocksucker that wants to suck more than one guy at a time and finds it dificult to find guys who are just happy just being sucked and don't need to reciprocate.

In answer to the orignal post - I'd be up for being sucked as part of a group but South London is just a bit too far from Watford.
i'm craig's cocksucker and i can make south london (if its ok with you craig?) and suck off whoever needs it. But as craig says i prefer to be the sucker rather than be sucked.

aschlong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i'd be up for it, either option is fine, but seeing that it's sunday now, next time ok

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes arrange a place and let as know I like sucking and i am good at it I have being told I like big cocks and i like to be sucked to I like to be sucked deep,
I am all for it that is if you want me along if age dont matter, I can take deep throat Ok what you say?
Stop promise// promise and get to point soon and have fun and pleasure
Cheers

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

I've got a 2 hung bi mates and a guy who services our cocks for us and we're gettin together on Saturday. We want to try to find a few other similar guys to join us for gettin serviced. Let me know if you're interested... Message me.

Hi london_bi..I know you posted this a long time ago.. I am a bi guy and
I juste wonder are you still looking for cocks to suck
I am just under 8" long x 6.6" girth if you fill is big enough for you guy to suck and he is intrested in sucking my thick cock let me know, to arrange time place... I am in esat london,, where are you
I like to be sucked and love to suck big dicks

Cheers mate

If the serving guy istiil available PM ok I am

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
WisH I were In London I give you my meat to suck love to fuel a few throats while other are popping off next to me

darkhorse72

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this thread has been going on for weeks and nothing's been set up, let me know when a real date and venue is arranged and I'll bring my talented mouth along to help out....

let me know if there is a plan there are some hot cocks here and northwestone your near the top of my list lol:blowjob::wank: