LPSG Calendar?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Greetings:

I just sent in a series of pictures for consideration. Great idea.

Looking forward to the 2008 Calendar.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
Hung has pm'd me to see if I'll do this. anyone else think its a good idea?
I would like may because it's my birthday month, I could be the may pole, could even get some ribbons to twist around it.

It's easter soon so I could do an easter pic with an easter egg, maybe poking through it or something.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd definately do it, I've been in a fetish film and on posters already so a limited distribution calendar is no biggie for me.

How about Sept 8 (Birthday) for me please or one day during the Veteran's Day weekend (my Mr. International Rubber Contest weekend).

Rubber gear and there's plenty of poses to choose from. Maybe I'll add a few more solos to the gallery today for consideration.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My secret crush PM'ed me - so I'm in - the pink hair swung it I believe. If you could still send attatchments over PM I would have submitted my take on self fellatio for consideration.

I would have suggested Uncut, but in the famous words, "Hell, we'll never it that on the album cover."
Oh come on they can fit me in somewhere. This sounds like fun:cool: :wink:

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks Gillette for the invite... Since I am oriented towards the number 10... and since I like a bit of fantasy around Halloween time (or any time actually), could you pencil me in for October? I have a costume in mind for you:

Attachments

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's don't forget about the beautifull women on here. Naughty, Bliss , Kotch, Cigarbabe, Kinks, D-Girl, Karmen and on and on. "A pretty girl, is like a melody..."

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think a progress report from Gillette would be in order. How many entires have been received. Of course, I am not looking to learn who will be the evaluators for the final calendar. That just would not be fair.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A quick scroll through the thread shows about 20-25 offers, some more serious than others. Four of these are women.

For the record, the calendar idea doesn't require full frontal with a face showing, doesn't require either genitals or face showing at all. I had just thought initailly that if we had some tantalising photos it would be a cool thing to hang on the wall. I hadn't really considered more than what people have in their galleries but the ideas are growing.

For any who are tempted but shy, you have final approval over the picture used. Show as little or as much as you want.

I'm going to PM RobE to see how viable this is.

S

syddick

Hiya.
Would just like to add mt name to the list of hopefuls for this calendar.
Would prefer to have penis ans face in it if possible.
Check out syd-dick on xtube for an idea of the sort of photos i have for it,

Cheers,
tim