Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, seeking a photographer in the LA area for artistic work. We want to see those assets in their best light! Any takers?

Check stevehenry.com He is based in Houston but travels all over to shoot.

And I guess I'll throw my hat....errrr...fireman's helmet.....in the ring. Maybe February.......it being the shortest month, valentines day, groundhogs day, presidents day....And 2008 is a leap year! 29 days of ol' Quercusone......

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

And I guess I'll throw my hat....errrr...fireman's helmet.....in the ring. Maybe February.......it being the shortest month, valentines day, groundhogs day, presidents day....And 2008 is a leap year! 29 days of ol' Quercusone......
I was gunna suggest volunteering you, hehe.... who wouldn't love to look at you... ;)

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I want to be Novembers' poster boy.I'm a Scorpio born on Veterans Day.
Incidentally I'm a combat vet. Maybe something "Platoon like" with my weapon? Hehe!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

I'm a February baby and that would be the best birthday surprise I could ever receive!! Please oh PLEASE let it be so!:biggrin: