LPSG Procrastination

Finally given up procrastinating!:biggrin1:
I now have the strength to resist LPSG, I've worked on my appartment at last and been looking for punani!
It was hard work but I think that I am finally in control of my LPSG addiction.
I will only be here in small doses from now on, I must control this!!!
 
Um, putting together a shoe holder box thingy for my mom, calling the card company and seeing how I'm going to fix the fact that I missed my payment yesterday. Probably should take this laptop off of my tummy and I should do some crunches if I ever want to look decent.
 
I should be looking for a new job, but this "economy on the upswing" business is shyte. Plus I'm looking for something different... in a career, that is.

'Tis OK though... automated Monster/CareerBuilder searches allow more leisure for artists everywhere :biggrin1:

Hmm... [maybe a new tack on networking here?]

Anybody hiring in/around Chicago? Diverse work experience, very little college, Protestant work ethic, sizable dick, resume/references available upon request!