Lpsg Stories... Should We Rebuild This Section And Make It Searchable?

Would You Like to see an LPSG Stories Section Built Out?

• Hell Yeah! That would be amazing!

Votes: 1,248 96.4%
  • I'm happy the way it is.

Votes: 24 1.9%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 12 0.9%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 11 0.8%

• Total voters

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it is a sexier and more appropriate title for this section.
I think the original intent from the previous owner was he wanted a specific for just fiction. And real experiences would fit in elsewhere. Erotic stories is fine but did you want to blend real experiences with works of fiction. Or within erotic stories have two sub catagories one for real and one for fiction. Move what already exists to the fiction sub cat and then the real catagory would have an open fresh start. Just some suggestions

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always been a big fan of stories. I'm just curious how much demand there would be for this.

Are you guys happy with the way this section is or would you like to see it built out and made fully searchable?
The erotic stories section is largely innavigable [if there's even such a word]. Erotic stories get me off just as equally as vids alot od the time. NICK'S BIG PECS and many of the stories written by BubbleButtLvr such as Christopher's Punishment and Barry's Humiliation.

Silmende

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I sometimes write short erotic stories - posted elsewhere & elsewhere :D - and over there I indeed add some tags to them. I haven't posted (nor read) any here as of yet. My request for proofreaders recently didn't get much response (I had much better luck contacting a few people privately), so I don't know if there's a public for erotic fiction here.

Being able to search stories based on their tags (and the building of a uniform tag cloud) would greatly help the reading experience, I am just unsure about whether it is worth the effort. Are there many people interested in reading? How is the overall quality of what is posted? (Having a public and quality of the content go hand in hand, no one likes to sift through pages of rubbish to find maybe that one pearl worth one's time).

Reactions: BigBen and orca

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been a big fan of stories. I'm just curious how much demand there would be for this.

Are you guys happy with the way this section is or would you like to see it built out and made fully searchable?

Thank you for asking everyone....I am sure all the respondents appreciate your asking for our opinions and ideas. Now it has been about 100 days or so since you asked....what did you decide to do? Thank you.

Reactions: Harambae

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Thank you again Mr. Mr. LPSG for asking...but it has now been 186 days...half a year...if you would share, what did you and your "admin" decide to do?

And while it is statistically insignificant...another phrase for "meaningless"...of the over 1M members, 516 voted that they liked the idea (95.4%).

Again, totally insignificant and meaningless...and perhaps that is your answer...of over 1M members, in a survey that has been open for over six months...only 544 members could be bothered to take less than five seconds to vote.

Thank you again.

Last edited:

BATMANG111

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Building out like having stories grouped like straight / gay / bdsm/ gangbangs etc?

Chridi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did not read everything above, but need to have it differentiated between Straight, Bi and gay....PLEASE?
would be practical - yes, it already reveals a part of the story but it saves a lot of time when you are looking for something hot to read - sometimes I give up after 3 or 4 because after reading a few paragraphs they don't cover what I was looking for... and then there are the blogs - I don't consider myself as a good writer so I put my "stories" in one blog but it's always nice to see people read your "efforts" so how do people decide to post a story with erotic stories forum or in a blog? What is the best way for (the few) readers that might like my attempts to find them? Thank you

Reactions: deleted5700751

RareD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My thinking was along the literotica lines
Sorry I haven't read the thread, but shorter of voting/rating, category control, favoring authors, etc as you find on litrotica, I would just head there for content. I don't know if authors here are copying stories to both places but litrotica is a good setup.

D

deleted11226061

I would like to see the section setup in categories:

Straight [further breakdown categories using tags and tags on titles]

Gay[further breakdown using tags and tags in titles i.e lesbian/gay(m)/trans etc]

Bi[Same as above]

True Stories [further breakdown using tags etc]
And sticking to those rules are a requirement so that searches work and people know what they're reading before they click on it.

It would be great if there was a way to sort the stories already post in those categories but that might be a bit labor intensive.

Hope this gets done.