Make it easier for her!

Er.... I'm very real, and so are my pics.

And just to clarify; I did not ram a dildo into her, she did that herself as she enjoyed the deep and full feeling form those big dildo's.

sorry if i didnt make it clear enough. i was saying that the original poster of this thread is not real, not you. you havent raised any suspicions.

and petite, youre right, and i am glad you wrote that.
 
finger her deep with some vaseline.
Vaseline? Please tell me this is a joke. Vaseline can disturb her natural yeasts, upsetting her pH balance and cause an infection, and destroy condoms. And if his fingers can get deeper than his penis, he has an entirely different set of problems.
 
I didn't even bother responding to this thread earlier after I looked at his pictures. Heck, the cock in each picture was not even the same. This is just some fool looking for attention. People did put some good information out there so at least something good came of it.