Making it Bigger

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread is about just that. But for me.

I recently decided I was going to get back in shape being that I am 20 pounds overweight which I read somewhere that it makes you appear smaller.

I started exercising and playing drums for 8 hours+ a day. I dono if that would help but it is a hell of a workout.

1. Ive been doing stretching for about 3 weeks.
2. Kegels Ive been doing my whole life pretty much.
3. Jelqing I havent been able to start because I cant find the exact right way to do it.
4.I am currently 7x7 and would like to know why I have excess skin when Im fully erect, does this mean that I am still growing or could get bigger with PE?

Thats about all I think I need.

If anyone else has anymore tips for this let me know. My goal is 8x6 or 8x7 depends if I lose girth or not.

Andrew2500

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know it doesn't mean much when others say it... but why for gods sake would you want to increase the size of your penis when you have a BIZARRE huge 7 inch GIRTH....

as for the lenght, I can understand that, but still, if I had 7 inch girth, and anything over 6.5 in length, i'd be long satisfied already. I mean come on, what is this world coming too, everyone wants 9 inch girth or something?
I say anything girth 6 inches and above is very big. You reach 7 or more and you're huge, no matter what some people may tell you...

The drumming certainly won't be bad, cardio exercises are always good, so try that too. Losing some pounds may make it "look" bigger, due to less fat around the area, so you might want to try that.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Midas, you say: "Jelqing, I havent been able to start because I cant find the exact right way to do it."
I may be dumb, but, if you know you're doing it the wrong way, surely you must know what the right way is? Besides which, it's a very basic technique; there ain't a lot you can do to get it wrong.

MidusCo.

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know how I would explain it like I havent found the correct way to do it and Im pretty sure Im doing it wrong because it pretty much feels like Im just masterbating, I resorted to stretching as a result of not being able to figure it out.

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
Hey MidusCo, you mentioned having loose skin when you are erect. I get up to 9x7 at my hardest, and I can tell you that I don't reach my hardest without some kind of constriction device...

I'm actually a model for http://myhardwear.com, and besides the fact that I model the product I have to say it really is the ultimate. Basically it makes your erection hit your absolute maximum physical erection size every time, which is a lot bigger than a guy can get ordinarilly.

As you can see in this picture of me wearing hardwear, my penis is as hard as it can possibly get, no loose skin, no softness, just maximum size. You might thank about trying hardwear, it is awesome and it definately makes guys bigger... er, it will probably make you thicker too even though you say you don't want any more thickness, but check it out, nothing gets you larger or harder, and you definatetly won't have any softness or loose skin when you wearing hardwear.

http://www.myhardwear.com/demo_hard1.jpg

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You make the "OK" sign with index finger and thumb wraped around the base of your semi hard cock, griping firmer than you would to masurbate, but not so much you squeeze the life out of it, and slide it down towards the knob. this procedure alternates between hands and each stroke last for two seconds, consequently, it is a slow stroke that only travals in one direction, the hands changing immediatley the cycle finishes. The grip causes a partial restriction, the blood bunching up and being forced forward up as the stoke progress, causing a tumescence. This is the reason the grip doesn't want to be too tight, otherwise damage may occur.

Personally, at the end of each stroke, I hold the position, briefly stretching my cock out away from my body.
Hope this helps