Male Group Text Bonding

Yeah, I’ve got two buddies that I do this with. The three of us have a text chain, or we get pretty explicit about what we’re gonna do with the girl at night. It started when we’re all single, and we check out each other’s tinder options. But it’s moved past that, we get pretty explicit
How do I get on this text thread? Haha

Kemea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have several straight guy friends that I have a group text chat with. Pretty often we send each other pictures of chicks we think are hot, both in the group and to each other individually. Everybody says what they think, and sometimes if they got hard from it and what they would want to do to her. It can get pretty crude. Does anybody else have buddies like this, and do you think this is homoerotic or just normal male bonding? Either way, it’s fuckin fun. And I’m down to bond with other guys similarly if we’re on the same vibe.
Im super down!
snapchat: azn_uc98

Reactions: deleted14696411

bluewslk84477

Just Browsing
Media
I have several straight guy friends that I have a group text chat with. Pretty often we send each other pictures of chicks we think are hot, both in the group and to each other individually. Everybody says what they think, and sometimes if they got hard from it and what they would want to do to her. It can get pretty crude. Does anybody else have buddies like this, and do you think this is homoerotic or just normal male bonding? Either way, it’s fuckin fun. And I’m down to bond with other guys similarly if we’re on the same vibe.
Bad ass. Mind adding me to the snap chat group?
Jjohn22640