Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes, I always popped a huge boner when our coach checked me for hernia after hard wrestling matches or practice, 18 y/o of course mr moderator. the first time he was seated in front of me and I was looking down at his huge pecs, I was only in sneaks and sox, had to turn my head in both directions and cough. When he was feeling my balls I started to shake uncontrollably and shot several loads hitting his face. he was cool, said I should not feel ashamed...he thought my team mates were jealous of the size of my cock, that showed thru my wrestling singlet even when soft...here is a pic of me in college.. View attachment 39940611 .
Damn you must have been embarrassed. I read another guy did same during a doctor visit. I almost shot once during a prostate check. I stopped it from shooting out but doc told me he was concerned that I had ejaculated during the exam.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Damn you must have been embarrassed. I read another guy did same during a doctor visit. I almost shot once during a prostate check. I stopped it from shooting out but doc told me he was concerned that I had ejaculated during the exam.

turns out the coach liked it...lead to more later coach shorts blue shiny.jpg

D

deleted814719

Turned on? At age 67, my hope is that my physical exam yields positive, healthy results. I would have been somewhat embarrassed to have a DRE when I was in my 20s or 30s (ever happened then). Now, I want that DRE to ensure that my prostate seems to be in good condition. Along with a PSA test, that gives me confidence that I'm not suffering with prostate cancer.

Last year, the doctor checked me for a hernia. I shave my cock and balls and about an inch above my cock. I'm sure that he doesn't see that many "groomed" 60-year old patients but I couldn't care less.

D

deleted1629561

No at 59 im there to make sure im healthy. Nude doesn't bother me when the doc is checking for hernia. I dont particularly like to bend over for the prostate exam but its necessary so I do it. Doc and I are good friends. He's seen my dick for years. No turn on...all business.

Reactions: Gj816

Thick_uncutUK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When the young, fit doctor, his bulge showing under one those white lab coats, tells me to bend over for my examination, I never argue with a professional!
That’s exactly my thought.. being from the UK, these “physical” exams aren’t as commonplace as they appear to be for our transatlantic cousins

Reactions: Gj816

RoarLionRoar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes, I always popped a huge boner when our coach checked me for hernia after hard wrestling matches or practice, 18 y/o of course mr moderator. the first time he was seated in front of me and I was looking down at his huge pecs, I was only in sneaks and sox, had to turn my head in both directions and cough. When he was feeling my balls I started to shake uncontrollably and shot several loads hitting his face. he was cool, said I should not feel ashamed...he thought my team mates were jealous of the size of my cock, that showed thru my wrestling singlet even when soft...here is a pic of me in college.. View attachment 39940611 .
VERY nice!!

Reactions: trackjock13

RoarLionRoar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to a dr once and his examination was what got me interested in physical exams. I'd go to another dr and show them a spot on my cock or nuts that I was curious about or ask about hemorrhoids - that I'm not sure if I have them but it feels strange. I get the strip and let's take a look. They almost always ask me if I've had a prostate exam to which I always say no. The thing I don't like is that most Drs put you on your side for the prostate exam. Only twice was it done on all fours. One time the Dr lingered in there to the point where I was rock hard, dripping and rocking against his finger (not just being motionless). Nothing happened however (damn).

Only one time going to a dermatologist to have a mole on my back looked at did the dr suggest he do a full body once over. I stripped and he had a microscope with a light and he slowly went from neck to toe on my back side then I turned and he did the front side. I was fully hard and dripping. He grabbed a tissue and dabbed the precum as he looked over my belly, then my balls, inside my legs and down. He grabbed my cock and looked at it saying I had some ingrown hairs and he proceeded to pop them out. He noticed I had a scar on my balls and asked what happened and I explained that. And then he asked why I was circumcised (Czech Dr never had another circ'd patient and was curious about it). I explained it was common in the 50s in the States and as I did that I held my cock as to show it and I stroked it ever so slowly - didn't mean to be SO obvious. He asked me if I ever had masturbation problems being circumcised because he couldn't see how it functioned without the foreskin. I showed him how I stroked and just kept it going as we talked. I came and he gave me tissues to clean up. Best exam ever.
Fantastic story B_thickjohnny

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Unfortunately, my last "physical" consisted of an across-the-room conversation as the resident made notes on a computer. Never even took off my shirt, let alone anything else. I've got literally zero modesty around medical types, and several physical issues which wouldn't appear on bloodwork. Welcome to the 21st century.

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I get turned on by the anticipation of the exam more than the exam itself. I get excited when I think of an upcoming physical exam or a trip to the urologist. My mind wanders with fantasies with all sort of possibilities, such as the dr having a hunky med student shadowing him and sitting in on my physical. I've had it happen only once and I still get excited when I think about it, since I was fully naked at one point.

But, when it gets time for the exam, my heart pumps in the waiting room. I have to do deep breathing exercises to prevent my blood pressure for going through the roof. When it comes to the actual exam, the anticipation far exceeded the real thing, even though there have been times when I was fully naked, it hasn't been the most sexually exciting experience. SO, the eroticism is all in the mind.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple months ago I went to the doc cuz I found what I thought looked like small spots on my ballsac. He had me undress down to my underwear at first. I was wearing a pair of john seivers pouch trunks (TOTALLY HOT) He did a regular physical on me till it was time for the ''TURN YOUR HEAD n COUGH'' That's when he commented on my underwear. First he asked me how they felt. I showed him the wet spot and told him they felt REALLY GOOD. Then he started to actually feel the whole pouch till he was actually massaging my dick. By now I had a major hard on. He pulled my underwear down and had me step out of them With his rubber gloved hand he wassaged the wet head of my dick and smiled. Then he said he wanted to check my balls so I laid down on the table, and he was litterally holding my bone hard dick to the side so he could get a real close look at my balls and sac. He said everything looked pretty healthy down there. Nothing to worry about. Next thing I knew he picked up my underwear and put his hand inside and was feeling inside the pouch and said he'd love to know how they felt to wear em. My boner got the best of me and I said ''TRY EM ON'' if you want to. He asked me if I'd mind. Dude this doc is about 28, 6 ft tall, maybe 180, and hot as hell. I told him I'd love to see him wearing my underwear. He got up and locked the door and took his lab coat off, and sat down. Still hard as a rock, I started to rub my hard on against his leg. He stood up n got even closer to me so I started to open his belt and fly. He took his shirt off, and I pulled his pants down He was wearing a pair of hillfigger boxer briefs with a stiffening cock pushing through the opening. I reached in and massaged his throbbing dick. It was oozing precum and I rubbed it all over his head. By now he had his shoes and pants completely off. NAKED in front of me. I took my underwear out of his hand, and got on my knees. Told him to step in, and I pulled them up. His boner was stretching the pouch a little, almost bumping into my face. I started rubbing the pouch feelin all around his dick and balls. He was breathing really heavy. So I just get my face and press into his crotch, knowing my dick was in there just before his. Next I stood up and pressed my hard dick into his. He pulled the underwear down and started grindinfg our naked hard dicks against each other. Then he started to beat off, and I went down and licked his nuts till he a major load all over me and him. After that he jacked me off, we ''traded'' underwear. He asked me if I wanted to relax a little before I left. Good idea. He left me alone to get myself back together. I put his underwear on, got dressed and went out to pay the bill and leave. At the front desk they told me there was NO CHARGE FOR THIS VISIT !!!
GOD I HOPE THIS STORY IS TRUE!!! did you ever see him again???

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went to a dr once and his examination was what got me interested in physical exams. I'd go to another dr and show them a spot on my cock or nuts that I was curious about or ask about hemorrhoids - that I'm not sure if I have them but it feels strange. I get the strip and let's take a look. They almost always ask me if I've had a prostate exam to which I always say no. The thing I don't like is that most Drs put you on your side for the prostate exam. Only twice was it done on all fours. One time the Dr lingered in there to the point where I was rock hard, dripping and rocking against his finger (not just being motionless). Nothing happened however (damn).

Only one time going to a dermatologist to have a mole on my back looked at did the dr suggest he do a full body once over. I stripped and he had a microscope with a light and he slowly went from neck to toe on my back side then I turned and he did the front side. I was fully hard and dripping. He grabbed a tissue and dabbed the precum as he looked over my belly, then my balls, inside my legs and down. He grabbed my cock and looked at it saying I had some ingrown hairs and he proceeded to pop them out. He noticed I had a scar on my balls and asked what happened and I explained that. And then he asked why I was circumcised (Czech Dr never had another circ'd patient and was curious about it). I explained it was common in the 50s in the States and as I did that I held my cock as to show it and I stroked it ever so slowly - didn't mean to be SO obvious. He asked me if I ever had masturbation problems being circumcised because he couldn't see how it functioned without the foreskin. I showed him how I stroked and just kept it going as we talked. I came and he gave me tissues to clean up. Best exam ever.
AWESOME STORY...MORE PLEASE

Reactions: LockerRoomPA

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I responded above with the idea that eroticism was all in the mind. Well, I guess I have an example. Two days ago I went to the pain dr. for a check-up on my spermatoceles, which were really bothering me. I had been referred by my urologist to get recommendations on treatment. I had never been to this dr before, but I had seen his photo. He is a middle-aged man from overseas, so I knew who to expect would be doing my exam. While sitting in the waiting room, a young doctor walked by who, to me, was very hot, just my type: wiry, a bit nerdy, with a very attractive face. I imagined him naked as I waited to be called. Usually what happens when I get a check up from the other pain dr ( who has since retired) is I go into the room, the dr enters and does some preliminary check on the nerve functions in my hands, feet, and legs. Then, I remove my pants and underwear and lie down on the table while he palpitates my stomach, inner thighs, penis, and testicles to see if there is any referred pain or swelling. It is all very clinical. This time, there was a knock on the door and in entered the young dr, who introduced himself as a resident, who was assisting the dr and doing the preliminaries. Well, I wanted to attack him on the spot. I could feel my heart start to beat a little faster ( once again, the psychological aspect). He went through getting the preliminary info and then asked me if it would be okay for him to inspect the affected areas. Of course I agreed. So I lay on the table with my pants and underwear pulled down to my ankles. He lifted my shirt so that my entire abdomen on down was exposed. He palpitated my stomach, asking if anything hurt; I didn't. His hands moved down and palpitated my freshly shaved groin, paying particular attention to the side where I had the cysts. I didn't hurt, but I could feel myself beginning to get a little aroused. He then felt my penis to see if there was any referred pain. It was at that point that it moved; a jerk, if you will. I half felt embarrassed and half turned on. He then moved to my testicle and felt around for the cysts. By then my penis was moving side to side, not fully erect, but enough to be noticeable. After he had done his examination, he told me I could get dressed. I thought, "What, no happy ending?" But I did, my heart pounding. The dr came in after and we spoke about possible treatments, but there was no examination from him. I left, realizing more than ever that it's the psychological aspects of the exam that makes it a turn on. Maybe the resident can do my follow-up exam after the treatment. Here's hoping. The next time I wouldn't be embarrassed if I sprang a full erection.