Man i hate being small!

native_kid2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fuck I hate being a big guy. I weigh a good 275 and inhale tried everything to lose it but nothing seems to help. I hate it because almost everyone I see on this site or any other they don't like big guys. I consider myself a bi guy and I like women a little more then men but I know that if I don't lose this weight I know ill never get to be with someone guy or girl. FUCK MY LIFE!! Excuse my language ladies...im a cowboy and gentleman and I normally don't cuss in front of girls!

love2suckcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My hubby just started this diet called "Eat For Life". He started it about 6 weeks ago. He was 271 and he's already down to 247. He has been going to the gym, but only for 30 minutes and not real regularly yet.
It is kinda of a drastic diet change if you're used to eating whatever you want. But he actually enjoys it. I'd do it myself but I don't think I could be that disciplined just yet.
Just a suggestion.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought this thread was gonna be about lamenting a small dick!

I have had success losing lbs with the Southbeach diet. It worked for me. They have a good website.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What worked for me was a diet by a nutriologist, before u try any hard workout, you should get your diet straight, and give time to your body to get ready for it, because u can hurt you quite easy, but its just a matter of change your eating habits, thats it

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I stopped twenty years ago with athletic ( 100m/110m/200m ) in competition, I went very quickly from 72.5kg/75kg to over 100kg ( max was 102kg ).
Main reason - I kept the same eating habits ( daily approx 500g pasta ) and an Coca-cola addiction (1.5l/daily) with no calory burning from trainingsessions; 4 a week/ and 20 compet.days/yearly

Three years ago I changed :
- No sugar, no coca-cola but water.
- Smaller portions.
- And I went once a week to the gym (max 1h)

In the first year I lost 12kg, and I'm now for more than a year on 80kg/82.5kg
It was only a small investment in changing my habits, with a well feeling after a year.
The first 3 weeks were the hardest. ( the cafeine/sugar combination )
Do not want an immediate big result, all small bits are helping, and in the long run a lot...

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try not eating so much.

No offense, but you haven't "tried everything".

Look up the paleo diet. I fucking guarantee you that if you adopt that diet the pounds will come melting off so fast that it will scare you.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fuck I hate being a big guy. I weigh a good 275 and inhale tried everything to lose it but nothing seems to help.

I think it's likely that, like most overweight people, it's not that the methods you're trying don't work, it's that you are having problems psychologically with weight loss and with imagining yourself as being a healthy weight.

The physical factors in losing weight are straight forward. Unless you've been hiding under a rock, I'm sure you're aware that if you eat less calories than you use, you will lose weight. And physically, it really is that easy.

The psychological side of things is much harder. I've been there and I know how hard it is. You need to find a reason to lose weight that is stronger than the addiction to food and stronger than the reasons to stay overweight. You then need to keep reminding yourself of that reason every single day until your weight loss gains a momentum of its own. You may need to keep reminding yourself of that reason every single day for the rest of your life. Where possible, you also need to address the reasons you put on weight in the first place and the reasons you have remained overweight. If you can't or don't address these, sticking to a weight loss regime will be so much harder.

Weight loss is difficult and it takes an awfully long time, but it can be done. Lots of people have done it in the past, and I'm sure that you can do it too. Please feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk.

I hate it because almost everyone I see on this site or any other they don't like big guys. I consider myself a bi guy and I like women a little more then men but I know that if I don't lose this weight I know ill never get to be with someone guy or girl.

Don't be too sure that your weight puts you out of the pool of attraction. There are many people (including me) who don't find excess weight a turn off, and there are even some who find it a turn ON.

FUCK MY LIFE!! Excuse my language ladies...im a cowboy and gentleman and I normally don't cuss in front of girls!

I think you'll find that most of the women on here can swear with the best of them :tongue:.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talk to a Trainer or a Dietition.

You'll learn so much, such has eating the same amount of food you eat now, just healthy food. Instead of eating fried, greasy, or high carb food.

Example is Double Half pound Mcdonalds burger + Fries = bad. Half Pound steak with side of veggies = good

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck I hate being a big guy. I weigh a good 275 and inhale tried everything to lose it but nothing seems to help. I hate it because almost everyone I see on this site or any other they don't like big guys. I consider myself a bi guy and I like women a little more then men but I know that if I don't lose this weight I know ill never get to be with someone guy or girl. FUCK MY LIFE!! Excuse my language ladies...im a cowboy and gentleman and I normally don't cuss in front of girls!

if you hate being the "big guy" (and obviously yourself) then why dont you do something about it? you might be a gentleman but no woman (or man) is going to be attracted to a self loathing guy who cant take care of himself.

there is only 1 way to lose weight and it is VERY simple, no gimmick diets, no internet programs where you have to pay X amount of $ a month etc.

all you need to do is burn off more calories than you consume, if you do this on a consistent basis, you will lose weight period

now this does not mean skip meals because that will only slow your digestive system, what you need to do is eat more meals, with smaller, balanced portions (about 6 meals, divided by how many calories it would take for you to consume to lose weight gradually and consistently) high fiber, high protein, low fat, low sugar, READ NUTITRION FACTS, dont just buy something because it says "LESS FAT!" or "HEALTHY!!!", there is no lying in the facts

and work out at least 2 - 3 times a week. and working out does not mean taking a slow walk around a track, you need to put in work to get in shape. it should take no longer than an hour and a half to two hours to get a solid workout in. if you are not sweating consistently or the body parts you worked out are not sore by the time you are "finished" then you did not work hard enough

eating is the most important part of any diet, if you do a great hour workout and really push yourself and do everything right, you can piss all your progress down the toilet if you go home and eat a bunch of cake and potato chips while chugging down "diet" pepsi

losing weight/getting in shape is really a simple process with no gimmicks or secrets about it, the only "hard" part is sticking to it, and the hardest part is starting, once you go 3 or 4 weeks of consistently changing your lifestyle by eating right and working out regularly you will ONLY see positive results, you'll feel better about yourself, you'll be more attractive to others because you care about yourself, you'll obviously look better, you will live longer and your mood will go up because of the endorphines that are released when you work out ... you will only improve yourself if you start now ... not tomorrow, not next week, not after new years .. NOW

good luck :smile:

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PS

not to mention, once you start eating healthier foods and working out consistently, after while, it wont be a "need" to pick bananas and carrots over a double bacon cheese burge, you'll "want" to pick it because your body will get adjusted to the nutrition of the food you are eating, after a few months you'll never want to touch cake, mcdonalds, soda etc. again ... its amazing how the body works with a little will power

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like others I have had fluctuating weight. I am over 6ft tall and my weight varies between 85-90kg's(193lb).

I try not to weigh myself daily as my weight changes on a daily basis for many reasons. I do weights every 2nd day at home with a basic set of weights and use a tread mill on the days I am not doing weights.

The biggest factor for losing weight is diet, that does not mean eating next to nothing just lots of the right foods. Lean protein like beef, chicken, eggs etc combined with plenty of greens/salads and no carbs like pasta or bread. Eat six meals a day with light exercise, this works for me.

The thing that can bring me undone is not being in the right mental state to eat right and looking after myself.

I need something or someone positive to stay happy, going away with my work mates reminded me that I have a life and that it does not belong to someone else.

Just talking to the right girl on line has perked me up and given me the direction to work on my physical and mental fitness, just need to actually meet her in person now to have made it all worthwhile:biggrin1:.

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Diet and exercise. I was a big dude a few years ago, now I'm pretty svelte and couldn't be happier about it. Eat portions of lean protein (chicken breast, flounder, some cuts of beef) prepared in a light manner (grilled, roasted), and as much fruit and vegetables as you want. Do an hour of cardio a day 6x a week for a few months. You'll see the pounds melt off of you. Once you're reasonably fit, add in some yoga and you will go from lean to absolutely CUT! Good luck!