Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
'Tis I, ManofThunder. Hope you're all well. I didn't really want to make a thread along these lines, but I've been accused of certain things and want to explain myself. I don't like to talk about myself (believe it or not) as I feel it comes across as arrogant. Although it isn't a widespread issue - I want to make a public statement. I'll try not to bore you all too much. :redface: To begin with, I'll respond to the criticism.

"Why do you always defend the women of LPSG, MoT?"
I don't see this as a criticism but it's intended to be, so, I'll respond. I don't. The women of the site sometimes encounter men who refuse to believe what they're being told. They don't like the answers they receive and blindly ignore everything the ladies say. These individuals seem to believe in a 'female conspiracy', one where all the women make a pact to deceive men - just for the fun of it. When I see a situation like this, I think it logical for a man to step in and confirm what the women are saying. This, in my opinion, gives some hope of helping the question asker and resolving the situation. Then of course, there are the sexist men who simply seek validation and grow angry when a 'mere woman' disagrees. I will respond to this sort of unfairness. These may however be, I dare say - 'trolls'. To put it simply: unless the women are receiving abuse or need assistance in one capacity or another, they are perfectly capable of defending themselves, and they do.

"Why don't you talk to men as well as women?"
I do. I don't believe you know who I chat to, but I'll respond. The main reason I don't speak to men more often is because of the sexual nature of the site. I sometimes PM a gay man with nothing but "Hello, I like your posts." I receive a reply like, "I thought you were 100% straight?" Or, I PM a straight man in the same manner and the reply is "I'm straight, dude. I thought you were too." Some people expect non-stop penis talk and sexual stories. I am also aware of the great gents and ladies who I haven't spoken to - it's just coincidence.

"Why are you a white knight?"
I'm not. That is too flattering a term for me, but I appreciate your 'insult' disguised as a compliment. :smile:

"Why don't you respond to me?"
I always reply, even if it is to say that I'm not interested in what you're offering. Sorry, but that's the way it is. :smile:

"Why are you on the site if you don't like penis?"
There is more to LPSG than just penis. I enjoy the open, candid discussions and the kind, genuinely sweet people here.

For those of you who wondered, I hope this explains all. If any of you have something to ask me or anything at all to add, please do. I welcome discussion.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Half the people I know are attached to penis, and had better like that one at the very least.

The other half have to deal with penis owners on a daily basis. And 'large' is such a relative term. All of them are bigger than a clit. :tongue:

Just being straight doesn't mean a man doesn't like penis, I should hope!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Aw, I think you're a sweetheart.

Sometimes in life people make assumptions about others based on what they think they know about that person when they really know nothing at all. Just keep being genuine and being true to yourself.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Half the people I know are attached to penis, and had better like that one at the very least.

The other half have to deal with penis owners on a daily basis. And 'large' is such a relative term. All of them are bigger than a clit. :tongue:

Just being straight doesn't mean a man doesn't like penis, I should hope!

I should have clarified, forgive me. :redface: I do like my own penis, as I do every part of my body and I don't find the penis (regardless of who it may be attached to) repulsive in any way. I still prefer boobies and lady-parts for sexual purposes though. :tongue:

Aw, I think you're a sweetheart.

Sometimes in life people make assumptions about others based on what they think they know about that person when they really know nothing at all. Just keep being genuine and being true to yourself.

Thank you! You're a good friend and the true sweetheart. x

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sweety..everyone here that has some sense in them, that has seen your interactions, that 'knows' you..knows that your post was totally not needed..

Please try not to let people who don't know your heart or spirit confuse you or upset you...

Its always about the people that matter..never about the ones who don't..

You are you and you are precious..

And if one day you would decide to act like a big old ass..you are still a true and genuine guy..

So its ok to just be you..

hugs,

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is more to LPSG than dick???? How dare you! :tongue:
Talk will bring you no where! Show wang more! You are wangalicious!!!! :biggrin1:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all cool, MoT.

Good to hear. :cool:

Sweety..everyone here that has some sense in them, that has seen your interactions, that 'knows' you..knows that your post was totally not needed..

Please try not to let people who don't know your heart or spirit confuse you or upset you...

Its always about the people that matter..never about the ones who don't..

You are you and you are precious..

And if one day you would decide to act like a big old ass..you are still a true and genuine guy..

So its ok to just be you..

hugs,

Thank you wise EmJay! I appreciate that. I'm aready a big old ass and just wanted to clarify things - for my own sake. :smile:

There is more to LPSG than dick???? How dare you! :tongue:
Talk will bring you no where! Show wang more! You are wangalicious!!!! :biggrin1:

Wangalicious? Haha, you are sadly mistaken Mr Luka! I greatly appreciate the sentiment though! :biggrin1: :tongue:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wangalicious? Haha, you are sadly mistaken Mr Luka! I greatly appreciate the sentiment though! :biggrin1: :tongue:
Tbh, I don`t know if I have invented that word or I have just picked it up in chat! But i use it to decribe guys with perfect dicks! :redface:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
'Tis I, ManofThunder. Hope you're all well. I didn't really want to make a thread along these lines, but I've been accused of certain things and want to explain myself. I don't like to talk about myself (believe it or not) as I feel it comes across as arrogant. Although it isn't a widespread issue - I want to make a public statement. I'll try not to bore you all too much. :redface: To begin with, I'll respond to the criticism.

"Why do you always defend the women of LPSG, MoT?"
I don't see this as a criticism but it's intended to be, so, I'll respond. I don't. The women of the site sometimes encounter men who refuse to believe what they're being told. They don't like the answers they receive and blindly ignore everything the ladies say. These individuals seem to believe in a 'female conspiracy', one where all the women make a pact to deceive men - just for the fun of it. When I see a situation like this, I think it logical for a man to step in and confirm what the women are saying. This, in my opinion, gives some hope of helping the question asker and resolving the situation. Then of course, there are the sexist men who simply seek validation and grow angry when a 'mere woman' disagrees. I will respond to this sort of unfairness. These may however be, I dare say - 'trolls'. To put it simply: unless the women are receiving abuse or need assistance in one capacity or another, they are perfectly capable of defending themselves, and they do.

"Why don't you talk to men as well as women?"
I do. I don't believe you know who I chat to, but I'll respond. The main reason I don't speak to men more often is because of the sexual nature of the site. I sometimes PM a gay man with nothing but "Hello, I like your posts." I receive a reply like, "I thought you were 100% straight?" Or, I PM a straight man in the same manner and the reply is "I'm straight, dude. I thought you were too." Some people expect non-stop penis talk and sexual stories. I am also aware of the great gents and ladies who I haven't spoken to - it's just coincidence.

"Why are you a white knight?"
I'm not. That is too flattering a term for me, but I appreciate your 'insult' disguised as a compliment. :smile:

"Why don't you respond to me?"
I always reply, even if it is to say that I'm not interested in what you're offering. Sorry, but that's the way it is. :smile:

"Why are you on the site if you don't like penis?"
There is more to LPSG than just penis. I enjoy the open, candid discussions and the kind, genuinely sweet people here.

For those of you who wondered, I hope this explains all. If any of you have something to ask me or anything at all to add, please do. I welcome discussion.

MOT, You have got to be one of the most like able posters on this site and you always make for a good read in fun or serious threads that you post in.

Although I don't have to say it; you are intelligent and easy to get along with SO! ignore the arseholes that give you grief or question you on anything, you don't owe them anything.

I write this with sincerity and No i don't want to get in his pants, sometimes there is more to liking and respecting someone than that.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tbh, I don`t know if I have invented that word or I have just picked it up in chat! But i use it to decribe guys with perfect dicks! :redface:

:redface: Haha, well thank you Luka. It's a great word in any case! :biggrin1:

MOT, You have got to be one of the most like able posters on this site and you always make for a good read in fun or serious threads that you post in.

Although I don't have to say it; you are intelligent and easy to get along with SO! ignore the arseholes that give you grief or question you on anything, you don't owe them anything.

I write this with sincerity and No i don't want to get in his pants, sometimes there is more to liking and respecting someone than that.

Thanks Doctor, I appreciate that. I'm nothing special. :smile: Not all of the people who question me are bad people, they are just misguided. I like to think that explanation and rational debate helps in most cases. Thanks for being a friend, Tardis. :biggrin1:

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Darlin'.....

Haters are going to hate simply because the slack jawed, knuckle dragging, mouth breathers just can't fathom that you are simply being a gent.

NO...they have to measure you against their own agenda and motivation for being here and are resentful because you get more support and more feminine "luv" than they do.

Fuck them running and just keep being YOU.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There could be an entire thread based on "assumptions" here at lpsg.

It sucks that you have had to deal with somenegative ones as well.

Hope that this thread reduces them for you.

Hey, at least you have a link to provide should anyone ever accuse you of any of the above again :smile:

Take Care

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Darlin'.....

Haters are going to hate simply because the slack jawed, knuckle dragging, mouth breathers just can't fathom that you are simply being a gent.

NO...they have to measure you against their own agenda and motivation for being here and are resentful because you get more support and more feminine "luv" than they do.

Fuck them running and just keep being YOU.

Thank you and thank you again! I appreciate all the support. I don't deserve such kindness. :smile: x

There could be an entire thread based on "assumptions" here at lpsg.

It sucks that you have had to deal with somenegative ones as well.

Hope that this thread reduces them for you.

Hey, at least you have a link to provide should anyone ever accuse you of any of the above again :smile:

Take Care

Thank you! I'm extremely grateful. :smile: Very true - a link will be provided should anything arise again.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wouldn't worry about it too much, anyone acusing you of such things must have not read enough of your posts to make an intelligent observation. To be more blunt, they are arsehole trolls and we'z luv you.

Now. How 'bout them COCKtails?

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't worry about it too much, anyone acusing you of such things must have not read enough of your posts to make an intelligent observation. To be more blunt, they are arsehole trolls and we'z luv you.

Now. How 'bout them COCKtails?

Aww. Thank you very much, Katt! :redface: That's very nice of you. Don't worry, refreshments are on the way. :biggrin1:

You forgot to answer my 'Why don't you like me enough?' and 'When are we gonna have sex?' questions. :wink:

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You forgot to answer my 'Why don't you like me enough?' and 'When are we gonna have sex?' questions. :wink:

I am reporting you to the police for sexual harassment. I didn't want it to come to this. Good day sir, good day.

I'd love the answer to that last question! :biggrin:
I'm touched and very flattered! Answer: anytime.