Mark e miller & ethan

Lpkhoneywell

Admired Member
Media
another reason why I think the break up is fake and in part to silence the professional/public aspect but also so they can be alone and catch their breath is because they're not talking about it or each other and are just acting like this *massive* thing that made them both insta/yt famous doesn't exist and people *genuinely* care about their art and shit. Really, sis? :eyes: Like I'm obsessed with them to a high degree, but I don't give a fuck about Ethan's art/cooking, Mark's photography/cinematography, or any of their cereal box philosophy or flawed therapy bs. TBH, I was choking @ Ethan's last IG post. If his therapist seriously said some shit like "without expectation there is no disappointment" then the good sis needs a new therapist, because girl fucking BYE! :joy:

he was underaged drinking on his dad's lake boat with his friends (whiteout his parent's permission or knowhow, obvi) and a neighbor saw him and his friends chucking their beer cans into the lake and called his dad. So his dad shows up, mad af and ripping into him, they both start screaming at each other and when they get to shore he's still screaming at his dad and the cops are there and arrest him. LOL

only a privileged white dude would think this is a "cool" story to share. A fucking mess. He should be embarrassed an never share that shit. Ever. :mask:

lawd, I wish I could just delete them from my psyche. :tired_face:
Thank you (for response about jail)! :)

hottboi2255

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As much as they act like outsiders, they’re friends with all the PV and Miami influencer gays getting canceled and they’re liking all their IG posts of them vacationing. Especially Ethan.

Reactions: Thor85

Ricardo A Romero

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as they act like outsiders, they’re friends with all the PV and Miami influencer gays getting canceled and they’re liking all their IG posts of them vacationing. Especially Ethan.
Okay....but what are they doing? Staying at home all day everyday

Reactions: Sexb1150

Mike.Teru

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
another reason why I think the break up is fake and in part to silence the professional/public aspect but also so they can be alone and catch their breath is because they're not talking about it or each other and are just acting like this *massive* thing that made them both insta/yt famous doesn't exist and people *genuinely* care about their art and shit. Really, sis? :eyes: Like I'm obsessed with them to a high degree, but I don't give a fuck about Ethan's art/cooking, Mark's photography/cinematography, or any of their cereal box philosophy or flawed therapy bs. TBH, I was choking @ Ethan's last IG post. If his therapist seriously said some shit like "without expectation there is no disappointment" then the good sis needs a new therapist, because girl fucking BYE! :joy:

he was underaged drinking on his dad's lake boat with his friends (whiteout his parent's permission or knowhow, obvi) and a neighbor saw him and his friends chucking their beer cans into the lake and called his dad. So his dad shows up, mad af and ripping into him, they both start screaming at each other and when they get to shore he's still screaming at his dad and the cops are there and arrest him. LOL

only a privileged white dude would think this is a "cool" story to share. A fucking mess. He should be embarrassed an never share that shit. Ever. :mask:

lawd, I wish I could just delete them from my psyche. :tired_face:
One can LEGIT imagine that incident lol the moral poverty

Ricardo A Romero

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And they have both been constantly posting on their IG stories everyday....theyve been home every. Single. Day. So idk what you are trying to infer

Reactions: hanjamin300

hottboi2255

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And they have both been constantly posting on their IG stories everyday....theyve been home every. Single. Day. So idk what you are trying to infer

It’s not an inference. It’s an observation. I know they didn’t travel or party, but they obviously support those who do and don’t condone it.

Ricardo A Romero

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s not an inference. It’s an observation. I know they didn’t travel or party, but they obviously support those who do and don’t condone it.
How is it obvious if youre talking about a video from 6 years ago

Reactions: deleted1074261