Mark Wahlberg

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Linda Gray's another one....She looked so dewy and feminine and now she looks so much older and stuff...... Victoria Principal's another point in case, and don't get me stated on Linda Evans

(irony)

Then there's like Doogie Howser for instance, he used to play a kid and now look at him, he's a bloke! What is it whith these "so called celebrities". They should stay at the age they are when they were most famous otherwise why should we like them in the first place if they are only going to let us down with bald spots, grey hairs and man boobs, jeez!

(irony-- what is the point of the thread?)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Four Bros. was pretty good...:wink:
Mark Wahlberg is hawt. Now, his brother Donnie...you can say looks a lot older and not very attractive. But, I really like them both. I don't hate the older guys.

I think that it is kinda weird to be hating people's aging...or what age is doing to their looks. I think that it is kinda ridiculous to dog out someone for looking older. No one has the genetics to look like Dick "American Bandstand" Clark.

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So ive searched the forum for mark wahlberg threads and there wasnt many....sooo ill ask....anyone have any pics of mark from playgirl lyin' around? or kno where some can be found..... :) ive looked....harder to find then a nun in a whorehouse....

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Google " Static Beth Size Queen" and go to cock shots--there are shots of Mark W and many others! It is a great site!

yeaaaa didnt really find much heres the site hes talkin bout

Static Beth- Size Queen Of The Stars!

as u see it says marky mark...but not much....one pic might be mark...but it defin isnt a flattering one....but huge penis...lol if its real.

Reactions: Macid25

deltablues2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
To my knowledge Mark Wahlberg never did a fully nude photo layout for Playgirl. Just because someone appears in Playgirl does NOT mean they were naked. This is very common among male soap stars who pose half-naked to promote themselves and their shows.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
^^Check out Shawn Michaels', Cameron Mathison's and Keith Urban's playgirl shoots. COMPLETELY disappointing.

I understand that you wanna keep some descency and mystery surrounding your "whereabouts" but if you don't wanna take it all off, pose for Cosmo. Other than that, the cock should be present at all times in a Playgirl magazine photo shoot.

woogexx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
amen to the cock shots must be present in playgirl! otherwise....whats the point....wtf! a nudey magazine with the coverguy not nude...? lol

I think mark would be completely comfortable with another guy checking him out. he seems pretty open and comfortable with himself. Ive seen pics of guys pulling down his pants etc and him just laughing...i dunno....i highly doubt he'd give two thoughts bout knowin another guys checkin him out...im sure hes encountered that shit tons in his career....wouldnt be surprised if hes even gave in once or twice :)

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did he actually do a layout for them or were these just pictures they published?

If the OP is thinking of the May 1993 issue, I had it, and no, he didn't do a full layout. It was just 1 or 2 shirtless pics, as I remember, and they focused on his third nipple. As I recall, he was quoted as saying "Bitches like to suck on it."

Here's the cover photo:
Playgirl Magazine Back Issues Used Archived BackIssues for Collectors

Depending on how badly you want to see the photos, you can order a back issue of the magazine for $50, which, I can assure you, is NOT worth it.

I think this might have been one of the pics.
http://jetsociety.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/markwahlberg.jpg

There was also a close-up pic of the third nipple, which I can't find, but it really is a nipple with an areola and everything, albeit smaller than a regular nipple.

There are a bunch of other pics of him (non-nude) here:
Mark Wahlberg Nude - Boogie Nights - Playgirl - Marky Mark