Mark Wahlberg

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
The anti-circumcision movement didn't really pick up steam in this country until the 1990s.

Didn't really start until the early 2000s, with the popularity of "Penn and Teller's Bullshit!" I noticed that before this, everyone was afraid to talk about it, but after it was uploaded to sites like youtube and google videos? It's all anyone ever talks about when the subject of sex with a guy comes up.

I'm 99.999% sure that he was cut at birth.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Didn't really start until the early 2000s, ...
You've conflated two separate concepts: The anti-circumcision movement which henry miller was commenting on and the recent increasing public awareness of circumcision in general. The movement started well before 2000 but awareness of circumcision and the problems of R.I.C. were boosted by Penn and Teller's Bullshit!, youtube, and the internet in general.

quechingon

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i had a chance to look or try and take a peek when the both of us were in the bathroom together. we had a urinal between us but i didn't look. he was in town filming 3 kings. i wish i would have looked o well

Reactions: WrikPrada

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
I'm not sure if this has been covered or not. But I guess I was out of the loop cuz I just heard that Mark Wahlberg shows his penis in the movie Boogie Nights and that it's quite huge. Does anyone have any pix or video clips or know where to find them?

lol out of the loop indeed that movie is only 10 yrs old!LOL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does anybody have a link to the fake penis
You should check out the whole movie instead of just the fake dick. It was 'watchable.' It's old enough to where you could probably rent it for buck or even download it off the net.

You need all of the suspense from the flick to even get why he whipped it out...with all its fakeness.

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Someone asked if his dick was as big as the prostetic then why not use his real dick. Well the answer to that is, in the scene his large penis is shown soft. they did it that way to emphisize how big it is. If they used his real penis, he would have to be hard, meaning it would be sticking out. the character is supposed to be 13 inches hard. so hope thats clear enough.

Reactions: WrikPrada

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
just seen today's paper he is divorcing his wife of 10 yrs...she wants the kids and money..did not mention his dick...hehe

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
It has long been told that he isn't hung as big as the fake. He's hung but not that big. Just like John H whose life it's loosely based upon was not hung as big as many claim. That movie was totally sad. People destroying their lives with drugs, and walking around like empty human beings.

Reactions: david12

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Where all this is coming from is beyond me, his own statements about the issue were that if women knew the truth they'd be disappointed.

Last edited: