Married Moby

Hot4Blonds

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got his files. Stuff was overpriced, most are really short, basically same shot for all films. Some files wouldnt open. Had payment mix up and threatened to sue me, acted all high and mighty that he was getting ripped off, meanwhile he's out fucking around on his wife. I dont care what you do, but if you make a vow to someone, then you should honor that, otherwise be honest and get out of the relationship. Ultimately, wasn't worth it and glad I didn't pay for it.

Reactions: Greenkai3000

roflmao

Sexy Member
Media
I got his files. Stuff was overpriced, most are really short, basically same shot for all films. Some files wouldnt open. Had payment mix up and threatened to sue me, acted all high and mighty that he was getting ripped off, meanwhile he's out fucking around on his wife. I dont care what you do, but if you make a vow to someone, then you should honor that, otherwise be honest and get out of the relationship. Ultimately, wasn't worth it and glad I didn't pay for it.
Im searching for that dad and son video >.<

Iamnaughtylol

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wann share the file :D

Connor567

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I bought a bunch of his bundles and some of them are very hot. However, the videos are old! Check the metadata...some of them are from 2015. It's kind of ridiculous to sell them as new/recent when they're nearly a decade old.

The stepfather/stepson scenes are hot...and there are two stepfather/stepsons:

The first one engages in gay behavior with Moby fucking the stepson and the stepson sucking his stepdad and Moby.

The second stepfather/stepson are in the straight scenes. The stepson is hot (lean, cut, abs for days...big feet) and the stepdad leans bi. Why? There's a clip (one of the hottest) where the stepson is fucking a woman and the stepdad is underneath them licking her pussy. Well, for a few seconds, you can see the stepdad sucking on the stepson's balls. It's so fucking hot. This stepson is in a lot of the straight videos and he fucks raw and with a condom, depending on the woman.

Moby himself is in a few videos, both gay and straight. He has a great cock and cums for days.

All in all, the videos are fine, but they take a while to get into because some of them are so short (less than. a minute). My main complaint is that they're so old. Like I mentioned before, he promotes them as if they're new videos when some of them are from 2015.

Now, for the answer to the question I know someone is going to ask me: I don't know if I'm going to post any of his videos. To be honest, he's kind of a dick on Twitter when people have posted still images of the videos and he rails that he'll take is page private. I really don't want to deal with someone like that, if I can avoid it.

If you do want to buy the bundles with the straight stepdad/stepson, get Bundle 12. Moby has a great creampie/swallowing with a cuck while in a pussy scene that it's worth it. The stepdad sucking on the stepson's balls is in this bundle as well. The other bundle to buy is Bundle 2. To be honest, the gay stuff is so poorly shot and badly lit, that it's almost not worth it.

misia

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Now, for the answer to the question I know someone is going to ask me: I don't know if I'm going to post any of his videos. To be honest, he's kind of a dick on Twitter when people have posted still images of the videos and he rails that he'll take is page private.
I think you should post them here so people interested can see for themselves what they're getting into. Frankly, regardless of how hot the content is, less-than-a-minute duration and the way he promotes old content as if it's new is scummy. From what I've heard, all he's selling is a collection of old sextapes and he doesn't even seem to be making anything new past the 2015 mark. He has probably made a sizeable amount of money, so I see no fault in publishing it here.