Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Do you know if master true alpha is still around?
He’s active on Skype as MasterTrueAlpha. He’s the real deal, so don’t waste his time unless your wallet is open. His cocky, arrogant attitude is sexy and demanding, all at once, and you’ll rapidly come to feel in powerful unavoidable ways what real respect involves. He’s been my bully for years. I love him so much.

Mdwstbijck

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He’s active on Skype as MasterTrueAlpha. He’s the real deal, so don’t waste his time unless your wallet is open. His cocky, arrogant attitude is sexy and demanding, all at once, and you’ll rapidly come to feel in powerful unavoidable ways what real respect involves. He’s been my bully for years. I love him so much.
Nah, he’s hard to get a hold off, plus he was suppose to do a custom for me, sent a hefty amount and never got anything, never even responded to me so careful if you do

Airrazr

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Zero kink shamimg whatsoever. How much attention does he pay you if you don't open your wallet? And you love him. How much does your love cost? He's the kind of guy people shouldn't trust around their drinks. True Alpha. WTF ever. Anyone thY calls themselves an alpha has no idea what that actually means. Bully is right. Taking advantage of people.

Reactions: Mdwstbijck

Rstyuiklop

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nah, he’s hard to get a hold off, plus he was suppose to do a custom for me, sent a hefty amount and never got anything, never even responded to me so careful if you do
Sorry to hear about it. Have not experienced anything like these experiences over many years of knowing him.

Reactions: Mike-42

DuckDuckHo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Now that's true Alpha behaviour, using f*** for money and then not delivering if he can't be bothered. What a damn king, you must've creamed your pants once he used you for easy money and dumped you.

On a serious note, lol findom, awful kink that needs to die.

ckenway

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Now that's true Alpha behaviour, using f*** for money and then not delivering if he can't be bothered. What a damn king, you must've creamed your pants once he used you for easy money and dumped you.

On a serious note, lol findom, awful kink that needs to die.
What's wild is that a number of people will wholeheartedly and unironically support your first statement no matter how cheeky it is

Findom needs to be launched into a black hole

foot_slave01

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He’s scammed me. Gave him money to make a quick 5 minute video and 4 days later he hasn’t sent it to me. Keeps coming out with pathetic excuses over and over.

• Wow
Reactions: Mike-42