Masturbate-a-thon is back!

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had the pleasure of judging a rubber fetish contest with Dark Lady and had also heard of her signature event. This has to be one of the most creative fund-raisers ever! And now since I'm here I thought I'd share with all of you!

I believe you can also send in your money and participate from home to support this noble cause as well!

(It looks like she hasn't updated the homepages with the new info yet but there is historical info there as well if you just want to ckeck it out!)

Masturbate-a-thon Homepage
Darklady's Homepage

Darklady's 6th Annual Portland Masturbate-a-Thon

Darklady's Laboratory of Top Secret Sexxx Machines has declared this year's
Portland Masturbate-a-thon "James Bond need-to-know time." I-Spy with your little eye an array of sex toys large and small, custom designed for any
mission, no matter how impossible. Dress up in your mad scientist, secret
agent (wo)man, femme fatale, arch nemesis, or hench(wo)man best and get
smart about sexual satisfaction, fetish fun, romantic intrigue, fantasy
fulfillment, and fundraising. You'll be in like Flynt when you cum for a
cause!

Saturday, May 19, 2007
7:00 pm - 2:00 am
Opening Ritual at 9:00pm
Portland, OR

Silent Auction
Door Prizes
Casting Couch Exhibitionism
Cloakroom
Potluck
S/M play space & sensual Rubitorium
Massage Table

The ThrillHammer, Monkey Rocker, Sex Kitten, & virgin voyage of a brand new sex machine!

$25 - without donation
$20 - w/hygiene, dry goods, or pet care product donation
RSVP Absolutely Required
Due to OLCC regulations, ages 21 and over
No wheelchair access into building
Limited scholarship opportunities available

Visit the Masturbate-a-Thon Café Press shop for fabulous and wearable
M-a-T swag

RSVP for secret lair coordinates & special instructions
Darklady@darklady.com
Volunteers, sponsors, auction items & prizes of all kinds sought
Darklady's M-a-T Deemed "Best Group Grope" by Willamette Week

Sponsors:
Jonathyn Media Design Company
Adam & Eve: www.adameve.com
TheThrillHammer.com
Stockroom.com
Cum Kleen & Pleasure Wipes: GS Wipes Inc. - Makers of unique personal wipe products!
ID Lube: ID Lubricants by Westridge Laboratories, Inc.
Mr. Peeps Adult Superstores in Portland & Aloha

Proceeds raised will benefit:
Esther's Pantry & Friends of People with AIDS (Friends of PWA Foundation - WELCOME!)
Center for Sex and Culture (The Center for Sex & Culture)
Woodhull Freedom Foundation (The Woodhull Freedom Foundation)

-- Darklady
Darklady: The Site
Darklady's 2006 Masturbate-a-Thon - Portland, Oregon

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
i was there for last years and it was great about 230 people and lots of people tourist about in the balcony watching us guys and girls pump our cocks and women flip their click, pussy or rub their tits. in the jack and jill off room, others women and guys help each other. the women like going there so they can pump a guys cock for him. its just a great time of jerking your cock. A great event for all those guys who want to masturbate in public and not worry about arresting or if you are gay straight or whatever.... its just sexual

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i was there for last years and it was great about 230 people and lots of people tourist about in the balcony watching us guys and girls pump our cocks and women flip their click, pussy or rub their tits. in the jack and jill off room, others women and guys help each other. the women like going there so they can pump a guys cock for him. its just a great time of jerking your cock. A great event for all those guys who want to masturbate in public and not worry about arresting or if you are gay straight or whatever.... its just sexual
Went to a party one time where guys were cumin' in this same rubber, then passing it around for the next guy to shoot into. It must must have been a foot long and full of squirt......really wild.

BlackSunshineAZ

Sexy Member
Media

It's always been a fantasy of mine to attent an event like this. The thought of masturbating with a bunch of other people is a real turn on for me.

Any chance I could get some more details about the event you attented?