Masturbating in unusual places

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
Me and a jerk buddy were driving around, horny as hell, looking for a secluded area. Came across a cemetery and said, "what the hell."
LOL...One time a buddy and me were doing the same thing. We took a long drive out of the city limits in the foothills. Pulled over and took our clothes off. Drove around slowly edging ourselves.

There was closed little shop of some sort so we pulled into the parking lot facing the road. We got out, left the doors open and walked to the trunk. We had the car angled so we could see traffic but they couldn't see our nakedness. We opened the trunk and continued to slowly stroke our cocks. For what we thought was a seldom used road was sure suddenly busy. After about 10 minutes he says OK, I'm going to cum hard. He turned to me and hit my stomach with 5 strong ropes and some dribble. I reached down and milked a little more. I took the thickest ropes on me and sucked my fingers dry. I took the rest and lubed up my cock. So slippery.

As I stroked away a car came around the corner and slowed down. Oh shit. I continued stroking. It didn't stop. My buddy says Hurry up Bro they might come back. I stroked faster. I said My turn and he cupped his hand in front of my cock. I also shot 5 strong ropes and some little ones. I filled his hand. He took a taste then gave me some. He took what was left. Just as we started up the car they came back. As they pulled in we were pulling out. The lady in the passenger side looked shocked. I said I think she saw our deflating cocks. He looked at me and said Or the cum on your face! I looked in the visor mirror. LOL...I had a goop of cum on my cheek and chin. I couldn't tell what was whose. All thick and white! Judging by the angle of the parking lot I think she was reacting to our shiny cocks. We left and in a hurry. We didn't get dressed until we were in almost in town. We both got hard again just talking about it.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I always love leaving some DNA in whatever hotel room I stay in- usually take a shower, dry off, and wrap up in a couple towels to bring to bed, and then shoot into the towel and go to sleep without getting up to clean up. At home you could use a black light and you wouldn't find ANY stuff in my sheets!

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always love leaving some DNA in whatever hotel room I stay in- usually take a shower, dry off, and wrap up in a couple towels to bring to bed, and then shoot into the towel and go to sleep without getting up to clean up. At home you could use a black light and you wouldn't find ANY stuff in my sheets!

Hell yeah bro....hasnt been a hotel room been in havent left DNA...

Reactions: Gj816 and 1069369

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've thought about leaving some loaded briefs behind but I'm sure it would be a waste because housekeeping would probably toss them into the trash.

I was reading on this board about a guy who pulled the dresser drawer all the way out and found some sexy briefs left behind from a prior dude, so he out them on and loaded them and then replaced them where he found them. I might need to try that next time!

Hell yeah bro....hasnt been a hotel room been in havent left DNA...

hairynycstud

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've thought about leaving some loaded briefs behind but I'm sure it would be a waste because housekeeping would probably toss them into the trash.

I was reading on this board about a guy who pulled the dresser drawer all the way out and found some sexy briefs left behind from a prior dude, so he out them on and loaded them and then replaced them where he found them. I might need to try that next time!

Something about thought of all the couples who fukked in that bed..all guys that beat off in that room..that gets me bonef..naked greased and beatin within 20 minutes of checkin...always look for other guys tags..

Humpderump

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In my neighbors Old Mrs Prendergast shed,I was still horny as fuck from taking poppers the night before,started getting randy put a paint brush up my arse and exploded all over the satin sheen paint pots ,taking selfies while doing it

Reactions: Gj816

CowboyStu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Love wanking in unusual places. Have jerked off in the woods, back garden, a hot tub, sauna, tanning beds, pool showers, department store bathrooms, at work, other peoples houses... like someone said, the cock wants what the cock wants.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
31738E31-D2F2-44F9-A712-0CE4D4A025EB.jpeg

Like many of you have said hotels just get me horned! As soon as I walk in the door I’m stripping down and enjoying myself. My business trips give this dad some needed alone time. A few months ago I was in SF on the 33rd floor of my hotel and jacked off on the balcony looking out over the city and the bay in the distance.

I’m always jacking in the woods when I’m off on a hike (video of one of my wood wanks is in my gallery)...LOVE doing it anywhere outside.

I regularly do it while driving, to help pass the time. When I lived in LA it was my daily morning routine to whack off in traffic on the 1 1/2 hr drive to work.

I e never done it on a ski lift, but do ski if trail and work one out.

Other places include Macy’s changing room, the beach, on a boat in the middle of the lake, stairwells, various places at the gym (including on a weight bench), baseball dugout, library,, plane, train, bus, taxi, limo, ferry, pool, hot tub, dorm common room, hostel, every friend’s house I’ve been to...

So many places, I guess I have a problem keeping my hand to myself.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I went round to a mate's once. He hadn't been up long and wasn't dressed, so he showed me into the kitchen, made his apologies for being late and went upstairs to shower and dress. Whilst he was gone I was bored, so I got my cock out and sat slowly wanking in his kitchen (I could hear the shower and him moving around upstairs). Once he was out of the shower I decided that it was time to push myself over the edge and so walked over to his kitchen sink and shot my load into it, then washed it away and washed my cock before putting it away. A couple of seconds later I heard him coming thundering down the stairs. I cut it a bit fine but got away with it. I've still never told him.

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As a teenager I had experience of masturbation in different places ... in a lagoon, in my dad's car (parked in the market's parking). young people do not know how to handle the hard cock, any opportunity is motive to jerk off. As an adult I masturbated in a changing room of a radiology clinic, an empty university room, in the shower of the student residence ...

JJman24

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In a camper (with my dad sleeping next to me), in a cabin, library, backyard at night in the rain totally naked ( that was awesome), in a shed while the next door neighbor was cutting grass, and in a pool at least 3 times

I've had a wank in the back seat of a taxi. Tried having a wank in the front seat of a different taxi but the driver wasn't really going for it. I've had wanks by canals.

ottosafado

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In a camper (with my dad sleeping next to me), in a cabin, library, backyard at night in the rain totally naked ( that was awesome), in a shed while the next door neighbor was cutting grass, and in a pool at least 3 times
Tell us more about the camper story

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
top floor balcony of an oceanfront hotel room, upper deck of a neighbors beach house, on the shore of a lake in Yellowstone, while camping and sleeping naked in the Tetons.

Reactions: OKCLane

SecretStratosphere

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hostel dorms (always male only ones) and gym toilets with the door "accidentally" left unlocked seem to be my most frequent at the moment. Have been caught loads during both and it's very hot, none of the guys ever seem to care. Masturbating in hostels usually results in especially big loads!

Over the years I've also done it in a few wooded areas, friends houses with or without them as a teen, in my parents car also as a teen parked up somewhere. On the beach many, many times as I grew up in Brighton. A few bars and pubs during a night out, I used to find it gave me a boost of energy like doing a line :joy: