Masturbation positions

boomboomroom1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well to be honest when i was young i didn't know how to masterbate lol...what i did was i would lift my body up with just my hands and have my legs hang over my bed and I would try and lift my legs as high up as i could.. then somethin in my groin felt so good.. haha its was weird.. then after watchin something about mary .. i started using my hand... i like sittin up on my bed using my right hand no lube.. and having lpsg.org up on my laptop haha

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What is your favorite position while masturbating (back, hands and knees, standing etc.). Two hand or one? Forehand, backhand, mixed grip or none? Lube or no lube? Did anyone give you advice or help through the years?

Position: As a kid, always (well, mostly) kneeling down, and coming on a towel in front of me. Now, lying down.
Method: As a kid, always right hand - forehand. Now, a mixture - often left hand, backhand, over the glans area only. Or, left hand holding the base half and the right hand doing the work.
Lube: sometimes over the glans only.
Advice: never needed any!
I very often love to watch myself in a mirror, being vain and admiring my own cock.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What is your favorite position while masturbating (back, hands and knees, standing etc.). Two hand or one? Forhand, backhand, mixed grip or none? Lube or no lube? Did anyone give you advice or help through the years?

actioncfc -

my favorite position would be kneeling in front of you watching you masturbate with an open waiting mouth! :wink:

cyberczar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really like the FleshJack, can't get it all the way in but with enough lube it's fucking amazing.

As a kid it was/ is my right hand down my shaft and my left hand lubed up encircling my cock's head.

For some reason the entire left side of my shaft is much more sensitive than my right, all the way from base to tip so using my right hand allows me to apply lots of pressure along the left side of my shaft with my fingers.

Now recently I've been cheating a little, but it's still technically masturbation so I don't give a shit.

Bought a Panasonic cordless personal massager. Sure, it's designed more for women but oh my fucking god. Been using it now almost exclusively for relief because my partner works night and I work days and about the only time we get a chance to see each-other is for a few hours on the weekend.

Holy crap this thing makes me cum.

But one thing's for certain, my wrists don't get as tired when I use it.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Standing, sitting or lying down. In front of the mirror sometimes because I'm vain and like to watch my muscles work.

Mostly with my right hand, but sometimes left or both. Sometimes I'll just rub the glans or the frenulum and not stroke at all.

When I was a teen I'd hump a pillow, but I haven't done that for years.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's an idea for when you're home alone. Line up a few kitchen chairs. Leave a gap of about a foot between them. Spread a towel where the gap is. Lay on the chairs face down with your dick hanging in the middle. Get into a comfortable positon and let it rip. Stroke using some baby powder or your favorite lube. All the blood rushes to your cock from gravity, so you'll get hard as a rock. I love getting off facing down.

If you're a bottom guy, try this same deal with chairs with your man on top. He should be jerking you as he's banging you so you both get off at the same time. I did this with my ex one time. We weren't finished even a minute when his roomate came home early unexpectedly. We had just replaced the chairs as we heard the key in the door. Dodged that bullet!