Matt Carls

D

deleted17315191

If someone has bought his recent ppv's let me know if there is anything sexual? Thanks

Reactions: kev2001

askruffyguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If someone has bought his recent ppv's let me know if there is anything sexual? Thanks
I bought one - he came into frame, slowly stripped off his clothes, turned around for a second and that was it. Maybe 60 seconds. I did suggest that kind of video in a comment once and he actually did it. It was a not super expensive and kind of sexy but since then, his posts are pretty tame, often headless shots, sometimes hard but not always and no videos over a few seconds. He doesn't seem to really feel like doing anything sexual. It's one of those O.F. pages that you subscribe to for a month - then unsubscribe because it's petty tame and he doesn't post often. And then subscribe again to see if you missed anything hot LOL

D

deleted17315191

I bought one - he came into frame, slowly stripped off his clothes, turned around for a second and that was it. Maybe 60 seconds. I did suggest that kind of video in a comment once and he actually did it. It was a not super expensive and kind of sexy but since then, his posts are pretty tame, often headless shots, sometimes hard but not always and no videos over a few seconds. He doesn't seem to really feel like doing anything sexual. It's one of those O.F. pages that you subscribe to for a month - then unsubscribe because it's petty tame and he doesn't post often. And then subscribe again to see if you missed anything hot LOL
Thanks

askruffyguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: kev2001 and Caliboy
D

deleted17315191

If anyone bought it is it worth buying? Does he show face?