Matthew McConaughey

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he was being entirely flippant. He was responding to rumours that his friendship with "buddy" Armstrong was homoerotic (if not overtly homosexual). He did not offer the comment unilaterally and without provocation. By flippantly - though misleadingly - conceding that they'd tried the gay thing and decided it wasn't "for them", he cleverly - though casually - eshewed a tactic of outright rejection of the rumours (which could have been interpreted as hostility to gays) and also established that his sexuality is founded on an experience from which he derived unequivocal confirmation of his heterosexuality and not on a reactive posture motivated by prejudice against homosexuality. In one comment he effectively put an end to the speculation.

I do like the cheeky new expression which has emerged from this episode though: "bromance" = romance between buddies!

lamen's terms? this is a forum about cocks, it's not a college lecture.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
er, uh, duh,er. What?
My guess from the pics posted Matthew isn't an a awarded winner in the shaft dept.

coolguy666

Expert Member
Media

Attachments

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HE IS SO HOT

30169809001167460170924.jpg

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly, I have never been a huge fan - I've found him really nice-looking with a good body, but not 'all that'...

Until TODAY, when I saw an article on MSN featuring celebs and their abs. Check out this HOT photo. Not only does Mr. McConaughey sport some luscious abs, but thank heavens for nice, loose gym shorts. Looks like he's packin' some nice meat down there...YUMMY. Would love to see THAT swinging around.

Enjoy!

Attachments

Reactions: AlexiC1

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I have never been a huge fan - I've found him really nice-looking with a good body, but not 'all that'...

Until TODAY, when I saw an article on MSN featuring celebs and their abs. Check out this HOT photo. Not only does Mr. McConaughey sport some luscious abs, but thank heavens for nice, loose gym shorts. Looks like he's packin' some nice meat down there...YUMMY. Would love to see THAT swinging around.

Enjoy!
...Yeah, I agree...he kinda lets his jaw hang in a goofy way when being interviewed...but when photographed half naked in his many workout activities, I have to say that he's drop-dead gorgeous!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

macjsd

Just Browsing
Media
Has anyone ever seen his cock at a urinal or something? Or know someone who has had sex with him?

What's his penis like?

swampy

Just Browsing
Media
Matthew McConaughey lived down here in Australia for a while when he was a teenager. He was here as an exchange student & was staying with a family up the road from where my family & I lived. He asked one of my younger sisters out once & she knocked him back because she though he was a pig as he used to spit a lot. My brother-in-law is pretty stoked that he's married to someone that knocked back M M, my sister is probably kicking herself now though considering how much he is worth.