Mattness .........

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is extremely sad. I feel as though a load of bricks has been dumped on my heart.

RIP Mattness man. You were a lot more attractive--and a lot less curmudgeonly--than you thought you were.

NCbear (who appreciated Mattness's presence in the chat room, especially, but also enjoyed his posts on the fora)

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is extremely sad. I feel as though a load of bricks has been dumped on my heart.

RIP Mattness man. You were a lot more attractive--and a lot less curmudgeonly--than you thought you were.

NCbear (who appreciated Mattness's presence in the chat room, especially, but also enjoyed his posts on the fora)

Yes he def. was alot less cookoamudgenly than he thot he was. Man this sucks. So sad.

Mikayla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didnt know Mattness very well. We exchanged a few words every now and then in the chat. He seemed like a very nice guy and I am sure he will be missed.

Rest in Peace Matt

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh noooooooooooooooo!!!

Mattness!!!!!

You lovely lovely fellow you! :frown:

God bless you mate.

and NCBear - I know what you mean about the whole crushing/bricks/on chest thing!
I can hardly breathe....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bless you Mattness,

I can see your round teddy bear face peering out from your avatar. Though you are now a part of eternity, there are those of us who will remember you. In that way a part of you still lives. Thank you for your contributions to LPSG. You will be sorely missed.

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was first told about Matt's sad passing, I couldn't believe it . . . though we'd only met in chat it did feel like a true loss. He'd only been in chat a week or so before, posting the Userplane link every time the phrase "C2C" was so much as mentioned. Sure, he could be cantankerous and we did have a brief spat, but we got past that and have gotten on very well ever since. So strange that an inconsequential thing like that can happen, you get over it, then something like this brings it back to you. As others have said, he had a keen wit & was one of the good guys in chat . . . apart from his fake links. :laughing:

His greetings when you entered chat were a source of mirth - though it did take some persuasion to get him to agree to use JamieJo rather that JamieSue !!! :smile:

I know the place isn't going to feel the same without him around, but I'm pleased I did experience it with him there. I know he wanted the best for the site and for those of us who frequent chat, and its pleasing to see his friends honour him this way.

I hope no one minds, but I'd like to see this just one more time :-

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Mattoff

Bye Mattness

J

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow.

Mattness was one of the first people I met here via the chat room many years ago. We would have a grand old time in the chat room. We also belonged to other sites together and kept in touch from time to time. Last I spoke with him, he had moved out west for a new job and was loving life.

And I agree with what NCBear said--he was was more handsome and sexy than he would allow himself to believe.

Tonight--don't think of them as stars; think of them as porch lights, lighting his way home.

Lex.

bradlv

1st Like
Media
If there is another world, he lives in bliss
If not another, he made the most of this

May the journey on your next adventure be as joy-filled
as your time with us. See you soon Matty.