Mattness .........

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been very much lurking for a long time now, and so just saw this. I had the fortune to meet and have dinner with Matt, a couple of years ago. the only person from this site I have ever met in person. We shared the same world view in many ways. I hope now he can feel and know his true beauty, and has found his own peace at last. He touched many more lives than he will ever realize, and he will me missed, and remembered. Rest in peace, Matt. May the best of you live on in those who knew you.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I knew him some. Wish I knew him better. I always counted on him to bring some levity to the room or as a sarcastic-ass wingman when there was some undesireable being foolish in chat. Im glad I got along with him.

cakemaker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks Inc, for posting this. I miss him too. I miss the sign off most. I was getting to know him, and right on the brink of knowing him lots better. I'm saddened I wont get the chance now. So everyone in the little lpsg family we've become out there, take care of yourselves and each other if you get the chance. Life if short and fragile. Night Mattness...

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ok Snapperheads !!!! Mattness Off ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

*SIGH*

*sighs with Inky*

I've known about this for some time and it still makes me sad. Reading all the tributes brought tears to my eyes. Matt was such a great guy and chat has just not been the same without his presence.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been very much lurking for a long time now, and so just saw this. I had the fortune to meet and have dinner with Matt, a couple of years ago. the only person from this site I have ever met in person. We shared the same world view in many ways. I hope now he can feel and know his true beauty, and has found his own peace at last. He touched many more lives than he will ever realize, and he will me missed, and remembered. Rest in peace, Matt. May the best of you live on in those who knew you.

That was a nice post! Awwwwyyyy Matty!

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just found out about this sad news today.

The last time I saw Mattness in chat, we had a small disagreement over something, the details of which I've forgotten. But even before the spat was over, he was already forgetting it too, and making like nothing happened.

He was funny, silly, and just nice to chat with. "Hey, zawington." / "Heya, matty, matt matt."

We never know how long we have, do we, or how long we have with our friends and acquaintances.

-- requiescat in pace --

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
I met Matt a couple times, he was just as funny in person as in chat. LOVE YA BIG GUY.

WTF? You haven't "met" Mattness. You haven't "met" anyone from this site. He can't refute your claim because he's no longer with us, so it seems safe to you to claim that you've "met" him. Well, it's not safe: those of us who know him know that he never met you.

Exploiting the deceased is a new low in your desperate attempt to fool everyone into thinking that you are real. You should be ashamed of yourself. Talking on the phone is not "meeting".

RIP 'Mattress'.

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate to bring back old threads but this one deserves it

Today would have been our dear departed Mattness's 48th birthday, I love you Matty, wherever you are.

Your Friend Forever,

Chuck