measuring penis by volume

jjdov26: Hi,

I was interested in measuring my penis by volume. There was a formula posted some time ago that I used to do this.

But I was wondering if there is any scientific statistical information on the web related to penis volume--and at what volumes a woman recieves more physical stimulation.

When someone has 2 inches more than you, it is easy to understand how much more stimulation that would give a woman. But having a volume measurement that is 2 bigger, is that a significant difference for a woman?

That is they type of question I'm looking to answer. Whenever I do a search on the web for penis volume info, I just get enlargement sites. Can anyone help with any info or ideas?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
If the increase in 'volume' that you mention is simply in length, it's not likely that it's going to do much to increase either partner's stimulation -- if you can't get it all in, increased length is moot.

If, however, the increase in volume is because of an increase in girth, then, son, you have a gold mine.

Pecker

I chased a girl for two years only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine. We were both crazy about girls.