Medicine Show

Longbow9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sorry for the shortness of the updates. Real life is interfering again, lol. Gotta tag myself out and Fafhrd in for a couple weeks. I'll be back soon!

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The following takes place between breakfast with Terry and Greg, and meeting them back at the snack bar. Such is the fate of the wordy "fill-in" author:rolleyes:

When Chris got up to get his second helping of breakfast, Terry and Greg excused themselves, saying that they had to get to class. Chris had already devoured a huge helping of food, but he still felt hungry. I’ll probably need to eat even more in case I need to cum some more. I better be prepared. He loaded his second tray up even fuller, piling on muffins, doughnuts, and all sorts of pastries. The tray was so laden that he could barely maneuver it back to a seat without spilling any of the food. Chris attacked the pile of carbs and sugar with gusto, gorging himself until the tray was completely empty. He paid no attention to the looks of the students around him as he shoveled the treats into his mouth. Only when there wasn’t a single morsel of food left on the plate did Chris finally lean back away from the table. Ohmigod. I am totally stuffed. Ooof. He patted the bulge of his stomach, which protruded enough to peek out from the bottom of his shirt. I can’t believe I ate all of that! He looked around quickly, but people seemed to be avoiding his gaze. I feel so full! My stomach actually hurts, it’s stretched so tight! His hands moved from his protruding belly to the larger bulge below. Well, I know how to burn off all of this food. Just got to get back to the room and …

Chris abruptly pulled his hands back from stroking his cock through his pants. He could already feel his huge dick beginning to grow fatter and harder. What am I thinking? I can’t get hard here! I couldn’t even fit in these pants if I was hard. He stood up abruptly, painfully banging his balls against the edge of the table. Despite the pain, and his panic, Chris didn’t feel the slightest lessening of the urgings in his groin. I gotta get back to the room. I don’t think my cock is going to take ‘no’ for an answer. Chris quickly made his way out of the dining hall, his baggy Goth pants substantially less baggy than before. He didn’t notice a slender girl in a tight black babydoll t-shirt watch him leave. She brushed her black bangs away from her face and scrunched up her elfin nose as he half walked, half waddled out the door.

Chris really struggled to get back to his room. The massive weight of his package only grew and grew as his cock slowly swelled on the walk. Once inside, Chris had to peel his spandex off the bulk of his penis, which quickly rose to full mast. Just a quick one before class, so I can fit in my pants. Damn, this thing looks even bigger in the daylight! One huge orgasm later, Chris was finally able to stuff his member back into his spandex. He grabbed his messenger bag, and rushed to class.

He was a few minutes late, but luckily, students were still milling around the lecture hall. Chris quickly took a seat near the back of the room, then adjusted his pants to give himself a little more room. Walking quickly with such as weighty package was a bit of a trial, and not very comfortable. He’d need to learn to leave a bit more time in the future, but a slow trudge would certainly help sell his Goth image. He settled in and started to pay attention, but quickly realized that the course notes and lecture could be downloaded to his laptop. What did I even rush over here for? I could take this course from anywhere! However, he soon noticed a benefit for showing up to class. Several benefits, actually. Sitting near the top of the lecture hall, Chris was able to scope out quite a number of attractive young women in the class, and, given his vantage point, and the black hair he had combed forward over his eyes, he was able to admire their cleavage quite easily. Soon, an all-too familiar tightness began to build in his pants, and Chris realized that he was in danger of getting trapped again. Frantically, he began to pay more attention to the lecture, and even downloaded the course notes onto his computer to peruse. Now that he was trying to ignore them, he seemed to be able to spot a cute girl everywhere he looked. Even out of the corner of his eye, Chris couldn’t help noticing cleavage bulging out of tops and thighs peeking out of short skirts. He had to adjust himself repeatedly as his cock slowly expanded, creeping well past his knee. The stretchy spandex gripped him tightly and Chris squirmed desperately.

Finally, the course ended. Chris “fumbled” around with his computer and messenger bag until most of the students had left, and then awkwardly got up and walked, with one stiff leg, to the nearest rest room. Even in the handicapped stall, Chris had to struggle to remove his restrictive spandex pants, wincing as they squeezed his swelling monster and heavy balls. Once free, it again ballooned to massive proportions, and Chris began to masturbate. You’ve got to behave. I jerked you off right before class. I can’t be running to the bathroom to jerk off all the time. That girl in the tank top, though, damn! She was just too much! After he shot a massive load, Chris felt like he could get back into his pants. He dressed hurriedly, washed his hands, and navigated to his next class. Again, he maneuvered into the back of the lecture hall, but was careful to sit so that he didn’t have a good view of the rest of the class. He also situated his own laptop to block more of his line of sight. Chris thought that he was going to get through this class, at least, just fine.

Then two athletic girls walked into the classroom a bit late, and found the only two seats together, directly in front of him. Both girls were wearing what looked to be tennis gear, and each had her hair up in a ponytail. The one on the right had sandy blonde hair, kind of like Jen, and the other had long black locks. Both were nicely tanned. After they sat down, they continued their quiet conversation, softly whispering into each other’s ear. From the little that Chris couldn’t help overhearing, they were certainly more than just team mates. Oh, shit! I go and sit directly behind two hot lesbians? What are the odds? By the end of the course, Chris was almost groaning in discomfort. Not that he was actually groaning; the occasional whimper he had uttered had resulted in both girls glaring at him angrily. They stood up and turned to Chris.

“Keep away from us, you little weirdo. I should tell the TA that you are sexually harassing us.”, said the blonde.

“No! It’s not like that!” pleaded Chris. “I’m just sore from working out. I didn’t mean to bother you, but I’m having muscle cramps.”

“You expect us to believe you’re working out? Right.”, the girl with long black hair sneered.

“Well, I don’t usually work out. That’s why I’m so sore. I wasn’t trying to harass you, honest!” Oh, god, if I wanted to harass you, I could scar you for life. You’d never be able to go within fifty feet of a pool noodle again. The acute discomfort of his cock and balls being slowly squeezed by his pants evidently lended some credibility to his expression, as the two coeds seemed mollified, and slightly mortified.

“Oh! Gosh! I am sorry. I didn’t mean to accuse you like that. I, uh, just didn’t realize and I jumped to the wrong conclusion. I’m really sorry.” The blonde smiled at him, and patted him softly on the arm. “I hope you feel better soon.”

The raven-haired girl remained a little more aloof, but the anger vanished from her face, replaced with a faint blush of embarrassment. “Sorry we jumped on you. You should definitely keep working out, though. See you in class.”

The two girls made their way out of the room, whispering to each other, and glancing occasionally back at Chris. He was doing a very convincing impersonation of being wracked with muscle cramps, as the touch and the suggestive comment had just ratcheted his erection up a few inches. Aaaaaaargh! Got to get these off soon! With judicious use of his messenger bag to conceal his rod, Chris was able to hobble out of the room and drag himself to the men’s room. Thank God there’s one down the hall. I don’t think I could have managed a flight of stairs. Once inside, Chris barely had time to shut the stall door behind him before wriggling out of his pants. His dick was an angry shade of red, almost as if it had been enraged, rather than irritated, by the confinement. It swelled to a huge, thick erection almost immediately. You gotta give me a few minutes, dude. Chris seized his hard-on with enthusiasm, and began to stroke himself strongly as he thought about the two lesbians, and all of the physically impossible things he would like to do to them.He stood facing the toilet and pumped his massive shaft with both hands, fingers barely encircling the girth. Ohhhh, yeah. You girls just haven’t seen what a real cock is capable of. His brush with disaster had evidently stimulated him, as his ejaculation was sudden and massive, startling even him with its volume.

Chris’s energy level was really flagging as he lugged his huge package back towards his dorm. While a similar weight might not have been burdensome when balanced in a backpack, carrying what felt like twenty pounds stuffed in his pants was starting to wear him out. The huge breakfast he had consumed was almost gone, and Chris had gone from feeling overstuffed to quite hungry again. He stopped at a new looking snack bar on his way back and devoured two foot long hot dogs loaded with everything, as well as a huge basket of cheese fries, and gulped down two enormous vanilla milkshakes. That hit the spot! With his stomach as tight as a drum again, Chris felt able to press on to his dorm room. When I get there, I know just how to burn off all this food.

But when he got there, Chris remembered something else. A gigantic mess of sticky sheets and socks was waiting for him. Oh, right. I did say that I would clean this up. Crap. Chris gingerly gathered up all of the sex-soaked material, and carried it down to one of the laundry rooms. He took his laptop too, and spent the time watching some old episodes of Space 1999 off the internet. He thought it was probably prudent to avoid the eye candy of Star Trek or BSG right at the moment. Fortunately, there was a vending machine down the hall, and Chris was able to munch his way through a dozen or more bags of chips and every candy bar in the machine, washing them down with sodas, while the laundry whirred and spun. I can’t get enough to eat today! Two pizzas got me through that marathon jerk-off session last night, but today I can hardly get full. I’ve barely jerked off at all today. Well, only five times. That’s like 80% less than yesterday, not counting my wet dreams. My balls must be saving it all up for Jen tonight, thought Chris, patting his bulge with affection. These pants aren’t helping, though. This spandex gets snugger the longer I wear it.

Chris returned to the room and carefully began putting all of the sheets and spreads back in order. He opened a box of Twinkies from the package his mom had left and started to eat them as he worked. He had just finished his work, and the box of Twinkies, as Greg entered the room.

“Hey, big man! How’s it hanging?” Greg greeted him and gave him a good natured squeeze. “That monster didn’t attack anyone today, did it?”

“No, I kept it under wraps. Just busy with classes, mostly.”, replied Chris. I wonder if he's hoping to watch me jerk off again? I could really go for a jerk or two right now. It’s been hours.

“Hey, the room looks great! Thanks for cleaning everything up so quickly. Between this and classes, you must have had your hands full today. I was going to meet Terry at the snack bar where Barbie works. Do you want to come? Their smoothies are reeeeally goooood”, said Greg, rubbing his belly in an exaggerated motion.

“I’d love to come. I’m famished. I barely had time to grab something for lunch. Let’s go!” said Chris, already heading toward the door.

“Be careful, slugger. You don’t want to spoil your appetite. We’re getting pizza from Jen tonight, remember?”, called Greg, following him.

“Don’t worry. Nothing can stop my appetite.” laughed Chris.

“I noticed.”

Last edited:

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Where did you get all of this food? I saw your folks. They’re not butterballs. Why did they load you up with the sweets?” asked Terry.

“My mom is always trying to get me to eat more. She says I need to eat more to grow up big and strong like Carl. She would have left more food, but I didn’t have anywhere in the room to cook normal stuff. I guess she thinks that I’ll just wither away to nothing at college, otherwise.” replied Chris.

“Carl is your brother, right?” Greg asked.

“Step-brother.”

“Oh, right. Well, your mom doesn’t have to worry. I don’t know if you’ll grow up as strong as him, but I guarantee you are already bigger. Girls worry about putting the freshmen fifteen on their hips. You put it all right there.” Greg gestured at the bulk in Chris’s crotch.

“I think this might be a bit more than fifteen. It’s really heavy.” Chris adjusted himself again.

“Are you gonna call this girl or not?”, asked Terry.

“It’s not quite time yet. She won’t be at work.” Chris polished off the box of Oreos and tore open a bag of Chips Ahoy.

“Dude, you’d better save some room for pizza!” admonished Greg.

“I’m nervous. It makes me hungry. I’ve got plenty of room for pizza.” answered Chris, rubbing his belly.

“I’m not talking about your stomach, stupid. I’m talking about your pants! Your balls have gotten bigger since we got into the room. You’re going to scare this girl to death,” said Greg.

“It’ll be OK. She won’t notice them in my baggy pants. Anyway, I think she might like bigger guys.” He started shoveling the cookies into his mouth.

“I like sub sandwiches, but I don’t order a two foot long one!” Chris retorted. “Terry and I are ‘bigger guys’. You are a gigantic cock attached to a little Korean dude. There can be too much of a good thing.”

“Do you think it might really freak her out? I thought she was kind of coming on to me last time.” Chris seemed anxious.

“She might have been flirting with you because she has a thing for Asian men. Some girls find that a turn-on.” cautioned Greg.

“Or she might have been trying to get a better tip!” Terry interjected, smiling.

“There’s really only one way to be sure, Chris. You should order the pizza.” Greg handed him a cell phone. Chris swallowed nervously. “In front of you guys?”

“You jerked off that enormous wang in front of us! You can order a pizza with us watching!” said Terry with a chuckle.

As Chris dialed the number nervously, Greg whispered to Terry, “ I thought you had a date with Crissy tonight? Shouldn’t you beat it?”

“I will, in just a minute. I just want to hear Chris call his ‘pizza girl’. Remember, I was the guy too shy to ask out a girl a few days ago. I hate to say it, but I’m kind of proud of the little guy.” said Terry, smiling.

“Who’s little? I swear those pants were hiding his package last night. He looks bigger than ever.” Greg mused.

“He’s probably just excited about calling this ‘Jen’.”said Terry. “He does look bigger, though.”

Chris was talking to someone on the phone. “Can I speak with Jen? I understand that, but she delivered my pizza last night and I forgot to give her a tip. I wanted to apologize and get her to deliver again, so I could make it up to her. Thank you.” Chris waited a moment, then began, nervously. “Hi, Jen? This is Chris from last night. Yeah, the guy in the robe. What are you doing? Duh, working. Of course. I wanted to order some pizza again. Well, yeah, I already finished both of those. This is for my roommates as well. Oh, uh, I guess we want three extra large pizzas with everything. Double meat? Yeah, I think double meat would be OK. So, great. I’ll see you in about thirty minutes, then. Bye!”

“Dude! Three extra-large pizzas? With everything? Did you forget that Terry is bailing on us for his sweetie?” Greg exclaimed.

“What? I got one for you and two for me. I ate two last night. I can help you finish yours if you don’t have room.” Chris looked at Greg innocently.

“Double meat? I told you not to mention your cock, not even as a double-entendre. You’ve gotta play along on this, dude, or you’re sunk!” admonished Greg.

“Double meat? Oh! Jen suggested that, not me. She said ‘Do you want double meat, Chris? I love it with extra meat’ so I said sure. I wasn’t implying anything, honest!” Chris said, defensively.

Hmmmmm… thought Greg.

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Arrrrgh! I didn't notice a typo until after more than an hour. I can't edit the post now.

It should say:

“I like sub sandwiches, but I don’t order a two foot long one!” Terry retorted. “Greg and I are ‘bigger guys’. You are a gigantic cock attached to a little Korean dude. There can be too much of a good thing.”

Damn. Sorry about that. More to come tomorrow, I think.

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Terry said his goodbyes to the two and went to his booty call from Crissy. Chris continued to stuff his face with chocolate chip cookies. “Don’t you ever get full? She’s on her way with pizza right now!” said Greg in exasperation.

“I’m just gonna finish this box before she gets here.” Chris explained. “Do you have any tips for me on what to say?” he mumbled through a mouth full of cookies.

Greg did what he could to ‘prep’ Chris, and brushed cookie crumbs off his shirt. He tried to get Chris to adjust his anaconda a bit, so it wasn’t quite so prominent, but even with the baggy pants, Chris looked a bit bulgy. “You’re going for the Goth look, so you might as well slump a bit. That might hide your monster a little bit. Are you sure you aren’t getting hard?”

“No, I’m positive. I’m really nervous. It’s totally soft. Does it show too much?” fretted Chris.

“There’s not much else we can do at this point. You might have to invest in overalls. Have you thought about rockin’ the Farmer Brown look?” There was a knock at the door. “Go get ‘em, tiger.” Greg pushed Chris towards the door as a voice rang out, “Big Boy Pizza!”

As Chris opened the door, Greg was surprised. This ‘pizza girl', Jen, was actually really attractive. Even though he was gay, he could definitely see why Chris was taken with her. Greg was amazed such a sexy young woman would be delivering pizza in the first place. Jen was several inches shorter than Chris, and very slender and toned. A nicely curved set of legs led up to a very tight pair of shorts. Her long brown hair was drawn back into a pony tail, and her green eyes sparkled as she smiled. Despite himself, Greg’s gaze was drawn to her white t-shirt, which was stretched over a pair of surprisingly large breasts for such a slender, small girl. The red Big Boy logo was warped by the curves of her bosom, and Greg could see the wide straps of a support bra at her shoulders. Jen’s smile faltered as she looked at Chris, though.

“Uh, hey. Here is your pizza.” She handed the pizza boxes to Chris, but stepped away slightly at the same time.

“Hi, Jen! I’m glad you could deliver pizza today. I’m glad to see you again.” Chris sputtered nervously. Greg could see Jen as she looked over Chris’s shoulder, avoiding making eye contact. Her eyes widened as she looked at Greg.

“It’s cool. I shouldn’t do personal deliveries, though. My boss doesn’t like it. That will be $45 for three extra larges with everything.” She smiled at Greg while dodging Chris’s gaze. Oh, crap. thought Greg.

“Oh yeah. That makes sense. I just wanted to ask you if you might like to hang out sometime when you’re not working. You know, I could get your number and call you, and maybe we could do a movie, or grab dinner, or...”

“I don’t think that would be a good idea. Can I get the money for the pizzas? I have to deliver to other people, too.” Jen caught Greg’s eye and rolled her eyes, gesturing at Chris.

“Uh, sure. I’m sorry to have bothered you at work.” Chris handed her three twenties. “Keep the change. Maybe I will see you the next time I order pizza?” Greg could hear the desperation in Chris's voice, and, to his surprise, felt a pang of sympathy.

“Probably not. There are a lot of people ordering pizza on this campus. I can’t deliver to all of them.” Jen pointed to Greg and made a “call me” gesture. Chris, crestfallen, didn’t seem to notice. She turned to go, her breasts bouncing as she pivoted to go.

“That could have gone better.” muttered Chris, as he shut the door. “I thought I really had a chance with her.”

“Be back in a second.” Greg bolted past him and down the hall.

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He had only taken a few broad strides down the hall when he saw Jen waiting expectantly for him. She smiled and arched her back slightly, pushing her breasts even more prominently through the cotton tee. “Hey. I was hoping you might catch up. I’m Jen. You are?” She traced her hand across the muscles of Greg’s arm, and stepped much closer to him.

“Gay. And Greg.” Jen’s brow furrowed in frustration.

“Dang it! Why are all the hot ones gay! What did you want, since it obviously wasn’t my number?” She dropped her arms to her side in resignation.

“It’s about Chris, my roommate. He thought you were really into him last night. Did he just totally misread you, because you don’t seem like you were interested? He’s really not trying to be a stalker.”

“Last night, he answered the door in a robe, and he seemed kind of cute. Today, he’s in his goth clothes. Ugh. I’ve got no time for whiny little goth boys. I hate that crap. If I had known he was a goth, I would NOT have asked him to call again.” She batted her eyelashes and looked up at Greg. “Are you sure you’re gay? Any chance you might be bi?”

“The baggy Goth pants! With the chains! I know! They look sooo stupid!” Greg laughed, and she brightened, seeing an opening. “Actually, those are kind of my fault. Chris is about as Goth as you are. Less actually. He’d probably faint if he had to get his ears pierced.”

“So, are you making your roommate dress like that? Is it a fraternity thing, or did he lose a bet?” Jen seemed to have an angry glare in her eye.

“Noooo! It’s not like that at all. Chris kind of wanted to “reinvent” himself in college, and I gave him some suggestions. I know it wasn’t the best idea, but we were in Target at 8 o’clock. You make do with what you have.” Greg shrugged. “Look, my point is, what did you find interesting in him last night?”

Jen blushed, making her freckles stand out even more. “He answered the door in a robe, and I could tell that he had, uh, been jerking off. I could even see a ‘used’ sock on the floor or two. My brother did that, too.”

“You thought it was cute that he was jerking off? You do realize that all guys jerk off, right?”

Her blush got deeper. “I know that. It was more that it seemed kind of racy and daring for him to be doing it. I mean, he had to have started jerking off after he ordered pizza, so he knew he was going to be touching himself when the pizza got here, yet he still did it. Plus, he had been doing it, at least a couple times I think, so it seemed like he must have some stamina, you know, to keep jerking off. I think he was naked when I knocked, because the robe wasn’t really tied up right anyway. It was so bunched up in the front that I thought I might actually get a peek. I mean, it’s not like he’s not kind of cute.”

“And you didn’t think anything about why one guy was ordering two extra-large pizzas? Didn’t he strike you as kind of odd?” Greg asked, cautiously.

“Why are you so interested anyway?” countered Jen, defensively.

“Look, Chris really thinks he likes you, and it would be really stupid if a pair of baggy pants ruined that for him, and for you. He’s an OK guy.”

Relenting, Jen explained. “I just kind of think that it’s endearing when someone like Chris is overconfident. When he said he was going to eat both of those pizzas by himself, it cracked me up. Where was all that pizza going to go? It’s easy for big, muscular hunks like you to show off or be comfortable with your body. You have this great body that's all out there for people to see. For someone small like him, it takes nerve to do that. My grandpa would have called it chutzpa. I used to be a cheerleader, and it took me a lot of courage to put on that little outfit and go out there and show off.”

“I don’t see why. I might be gay, but you are stacked. How much “hoot-spa” does it take for a busty girl like you to show off a rockin’ bod like that?” I hope that sounds lame enough that she doesn’t take it as a come-on, thought Greg.

“I said I used to be a cheerleader. I was an A-cup back then. Once I sprouted these,” Jen gestured at her impressive rack, “it hurt too much to bounce around like that. When I started cheerleading, I was flat as a board.”

“So, you like ‘smaller’ men, then?” Greg ventured. Chris is boned.

“No, that’s not it. I like a big guy as much as the next girl. Probably more. But when a guy isn’t the stereotypical beefcake,” she pointed at Greg, “then anything that stands out about him really stands out. Like me. A D-cup is not huge, but when you’re 5’2 and slim, it looks a lot bigger than on some 5’9” fashion model.”

“You’re a D-cup? I would have guessed an F at least!” admitted Greg.

“I’d look gigantic with an F cup! That’s what I mean. This bra is getting a little snug, but I’m not anywhere near an F cup.” Jen adjusted her bra strap self-consciously. “I’m sure that you would look pretty damn hot filling out a Speedo. But a smaller guy like Chris, if he was packing, would really turn me on in a Speedo. It just looks out of proportion, and I think that’s sort of hot, whether it’s physical , or just attitude. So I was kind of intrigued by this moderately cute Asian guy saying he was going to eat two whole extra large pizzas.”

“Look. I can’t explain this, not in the hallway. You and Chris are perfect for each other. Give him a second chance, OK? Meet him here after your shift and just talk with him a bit. You don’t have to go on a date or anything. Just let him relax and be himself around you. I promise he won’t have those dorky Goth pants on. Please?” Greg clenched his hands melodramatically.

“I don’t get off work until 1am!” protested Jen.

“I know it’s late, but you’re in college! Staying up too late and missing class is what you do! It’s just super important that you talk to Chris tonight! He needs to meet you, OK? I swear you will be amazed at the difference.” Or terrified. You might be terrified, depending on how tight his pants are.

“All right. I’ll do it. But on one condition.”

“What?” asked Greg in desperation.

“If I’m not completely satisfied, I get to see you naked, Greg.” Jen smiled at Greg slyly. “I might be turned on by compact guys, but I’m not that choosy about my eye candy.”

“Deal.” Greg shook Jen’s petite hand with his large one, causing her breasts to jiggle in her tight top. If you’re not completely satisfied with Chris, you’ll never be satisfied, girl. He admired her pert butt as as Jen bounced down the hall. If I wasn't gay, there's no way I could resist that. Hell, I am gay, and I want to grab that ass.

Last edited:

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“Good news, Chris!” shouted Greg as he strode triumphantly through the door.

“Mm-what? You’ve mm-got a date wif her, now?”, slurred Chris through a mouthful of pizza. He had already inhaled more than half of one of the extra larges. Greg didn’t think he had ever seen a pizza so completely covered with toppings before.

“Au contraire, my little friend with ze big wiener! I am still gay; you have a date with her, tonight, after work. Greg to the rescue!”

“How did you manage that?” Chris swallowed his mouthful, and reached for another slice. In his position on the bed, his huge cock and balls were bulging through the previously baggy pants.

“Simple. She hates baggy-panted Goth posers. I assured her that you were not a Goth, and guaranteed her that you would not be draped in your chain-bedecked black pantaloons! Voila!” Greg snapped his fingers with a flourish.

“So what am I going to wear, then? These are going to be pretty obvious through anything else I wear.” Chris massaged his colossal schlong and nuts through the pants.

“Actually, I don’t think that will be a problem at all.” replied Greg, as Chris munched through another slice of pizza.

Greg studied Chris with a trained eye as the smaller guy devoured the pizza. While Chris’s stomach was clearly bulging, there was simply no way all of that food was just sitting there. Greg was sure that Chris was more massive than he had been this morning. When they tried on the pants yesterday, even Chris’s huge balls had disappeared in the tent of black fabric. Now Greg could see their curves through the pants. Chris noticed his scrutiny and misunderstood. “You’d better get some of this pizza, man. It’s really good. “

“I’m OK right now, Chris. Have all you want. How are you feeling? Still nervous about Jen?”

“Kind of. Mostly, I’m famished. Plus, these spandex pants are totally squeezing my nuts. I know we wanted them to hold me in place, but this is ridiculous.” Chris grabbed another slice of pizza and folded it to stuff it into his mouth.

“Why don’t you go ahead and take them off? After all, you’re going to have to get some other pants on for your date, anyway.” Greg suggested. Chris held the slice of pizza in his mouth and used both hands to unbutton the capacious black pants, revealing a colossal anaconda and two enormous, very round balls stretching his spandex to the absolute limit. Whoah! thought Greg. Those things are much bigger than they were this morning. He’s not hard, but I would swear his cock is bigger too.

Chris began to struggle out of the skin tight leggings. “These things get tighter during the day. I didn’t have this much trouble getting them off when I was semi-hard earlier.”

Greg looked at Chris in awe. His full balls hung round and heavy, more than two-thirds of the way down his thighs. His gigantic thick cock, though clearly limp, dangled inches below his knees. This was not the same cock they had concealed in baggy pants last night. Chris didn’t seem to notice, though. I guess it’s still relatively small compared to when he is hard, mused Greg. You think he’d notice his balls filling up like water balloons, though.

Man, holding back all this cum is really making my balls swell up, thought Chris. They feel fucking huge! “Let me see if I can get into my sweat pants.” he told Greg. I know I don’t have anything else that will fit. Are you sure I shouldn’t stroke off a few to relieve the pressure first?” Chris walked to the closet, his mammoth meat flopping with each step. He was leaning back to counteract the weight of his two swollen nuts. He grabbed his sweats out of the closet and pulled them up his legs. He was unable to even pull the waistband over the immense girth of his nutsack.

“The last thing we need to do is clean up the entire room again. Besides, you know that one time is not going to be enough for your giant salami.” Greg admonished him. “If you start playing with it now, young man, you’ll still be whacking off when Jen gets here! “ Greg grabbed a set of grey sweatpants from his drawer. “Here, these are a bit bigger. They will probably be too long, but at least you can get that beast under cover.”

“Thanks, Greg.” Chris took the proffered pants and carefully put them on. He had to guide his massive shaft down the right leg, but the sweats were baggy enough to accommodate even his gargantuan genitals. Unlike the loose black pants, though, his enormous member and huge sack were clearly outlined as they stretched the fabric. “You have really been a a good guy, and you have been really generous, too. I should have said something earlier. Thank you.” Chris settled back onto the bed, his balls bulging even more in that position. “Ahhh, that’s better.” He reached for the last slice of pizza in the first box.

“Hey, don’t think I’m getting all soft on you!” scolded Greg. If I can find you a girlfriend, maybe you won’t be here in the room all the time, jerking off in my socks. At least Terry is having sex at someone else’s place occasionally. Unless you get a social life, the room is going to be ‘Chris’s Jerk-Off Joint’! Some of us want to use the PS3 without that thing poking us in the eye!”

“I said I was sorry about the socks! I’ll buy you some more tomorrow!” protested Chris. “I didn’t have time to get any today.”

“I’m just yanking your gigantic chain, dude. Are you still hungry?”

Chris opened the second pizza box. “I’m telling you; if you don’t get some of this now, there’s not going to be any left. I can’t get enough food right now.”

“Did you want anything other than pizza? I mean, you’ve got to be getting tired of it by now. That’s the third pizza you’ve eaten since last night. Maybe you should have a salad or something,” suggested Greg.

“You know that snack bar where Barbie works?

“Yeah, we were just there like two hours ago. I think I remember it.”

“I stopped in there at lunch and had a really good milkshake. Two actually. I’d like to have a chocolate shake from that place. Do you think they make them in the XXXL size like the smoothie I had?” Chris somehow managed to look hungry while cramming a huge piece of pizza in his mouth.

Greg’s jaw dropped, but he recovered well. Jesus, he’s either going to swell up like a balloon, or … “I’ll go see. You stay here and work on the pizza. Remember, no jerking off.”

“Thanks, Greg.” Chris paused awkwardly. “Do you think you could get two of them?”

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the time Greg returned with two of the small buckets full of chocolate milkshake, Chris had already gulped down half of the second pizza. His stomach was protruding so far that it peeked out from the bottom of his shirt. Greg could swear that Chris’s package was protruding more as well. “Hooray! Milkshakes! Thanks, man!” cried Chris, and immediately started slurping up the first one, stopping only to pile more pizza in his mouth.

As time passed, Chris began to eat with a little less wild abandon, though he showed no signs of stopping. Greg, watching surreptitiously, was certain that Chris’s gargantuan cock and massive nuts were continuing to plump up. Terry didn’t say that the cream made you grow when you overate. It was just supposed to make you grow when you applied it. Why is Chris still getting bigger? Would Terry grow like this too?

Finally, Chris had finished the last of the third pizza, and was sucking the dregs out of the second bucket-sized milkshake. As Chris put down the shake, and rubbed his belly, which bulged out of his shirt like half a basketball, Greg asked him, “Want anything else? I think there’s still some food in here somewhere.”

Chris patted his stomach with both hands and replied, almost with surprise, “Actually, I think I’m full. I haven’t felt really full since last night. Even when I was stuffed, I still wanted more food. Right now, though, I feel pretty good.” I could probably go for some more boxes of cookies, but I’m all out of milkshakes.

“Well, you better hope that Jen likes porkers, since you’ve got quite a gut on you now, fatso.” Greg poked him in his taut tummy.

“Oh, Christ! “ Chris saw his reflection in the mirror and was dismayed to see his fat round belly. “What am I going to do? Maybe I can call and postpone?”

“Relax, chubby. You’ve been shoveling in the food ever since this morning, and it’s pretty clear where it’s all been going.” Greg pointed at Chris’s swollen nuts. “What you haven’t been jerking off into my socks, and Terry’s sheets, and everything else, has been plumping up these beasts. Although,” he added, pointing at Chris’s dick, clearly outlined in the sweats, “I think King Kong there has been bulking out, too.

“What? I thought it only grew when you used the cream! You mean I’m even bigger than I was this morning? I’m really a freak now.” Chris seemed crushed.

“Would you relax? First, maybe you’re just filling out soft. You were about 14” long soft last night. An extra inch isn’t going to make much difference there. Second, you were easily 20” long last night. Nobody can have regular sex with that. Nobody can have sex with you if you are 24” either. You’re in the same boat, but if you find a girl who likes giant cocks, you are better off than you were yesterday. It’s not like you’re going to be too big to jerk off, anyhow.” Greg patted him on the shoulder. “Don’t sweat it.”

“In any case, you’ve still got about two hours before Jen gets here. If you can stop feeding your face, I think you’ll have filled my sweats to maximum capacity by that time. If I’m right about Jen, that’s exactly what she’s looking for.”

“What if you are wrong?” asked Chris, examining his huge member over the swell of his belly.

“Then, we scare off the pizza girl, and start looking for another girl who would like to date a guy with three legs. Easy.” Greg chuckled at Chris’s worried expression.

“I mean, what if you are wrong about my belly?” Chris looked at his pot-gut with displeasure.

“Well, then, you’re a fat guy with the biggest cock in the world, instead of a thin guy with the biggest cock in the world. Fat guys can diet. Skinny guys can’t just grow a bigger cock.” Greg added belatedly, “Normally.”

BlondKevin

Sexy Member
Media
I've been checking this site for several years, and in all that time this is the first story I've come across that I actually want to continue reading. And that I look forward to.

The "Chris storyline" in particular is fun, sexy, and well written. And it's splendid to have a writer willing to tease the reader slowly, rather than just getting bored and have the characters start fucking each other the moment they meet. That, plus the mental image of a cute, small, Asian guy with a giant cock and a round, bulging belly filled with food happens to touch on every fantasy I've ever had.

Thanks!

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been checking this site for several years, and in all that time this is the first story I've come across that I actually want to continue reading. And that I look forward to.

The "Chris storyline" in particular is fun, sexy, and well written. And it's splendid to have a writer willing to tease the reader slowly, rather than just getting bored and have the characters start fucking each other the moment they meet. That, plus the mental image of a cute, small, Asian guy with a giant cock and a round, bulging belly filled with food happens to touch on every fantasy I've ever had.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate all the comments. Honestly, some of the stuff that has shown up in the story has been due to suggestions and ideas from readers. Of course, not every suggestion is going to be something that is incorporated into the story, but I think that people might be surprised at how much has come about from suggestions.

Given your particular fantasy, I can guarantee that there should be plenty of exactly what you like. Chris was cumming a pint per orgasm, and he's going to have to refill regularly.

Fafhrd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the time 1am had rolled around, it was pretty clear that Greg was right on at least one count. Chris’s potbelly had disappeared. His balls, however, had swollen gigantically, and hung all the way to his knees. His cock had also expanded considerably, both in length and girth, and no longer rested slightly below his knee, but stretched over half way down his calf. To Greg, Chris looked almost as big soft as he had looked hard last night. His mammoth plumbing stretched the sweatpants to the absolute limit, and there was simply no concealing the gargantuan manhood that he possessed. Chris had to lean back slightly just maintain his balance. “We might need to go back to Target tomorrow, Chris. I hope you kept that receipt.”

“Do you think there’s going to be anything there in my size?”

“I think I saw a hose reel in Lawn and Garden.” Greg laughed. "Your baggy pants are going to be fine, Chris. It’s the spandex leggings. We bought them snug to hold you down a little bit, but there’s no way you’re fitting in them now, dude. Also, what’s’ with the T-shirt? Does your dad work for the Tyrell Corporation? I’ve never even heard of it?”

“Greg, seriously? I thought you were cool. It’s from Blade Runner, like the best movie ever, if you are talking about the workprint version.” Chris seemed to warm to the topic.

“Lalalalalalalala!” Greg put his fingers in his ears. “Nerdspeak! I’m not listening!”

“You told me to focus on honest relationship building. If Jen and I are going to go out, she’s going to figure out I’m a nerd pretty quickly. I’m not sure I could date a girl who didn’t like Blade Runner, anyway. I mean, it’s not as bad as liking Jar Jar Binks, but it’s up there.”

“OK, Captain Dork, focus. Here’s the thing for tonight: there’s no way you are going to be able to hide that monster. I don’t think you’re going to have to with Jen. On the other hand, it’s gonna look fake. Nobody is that big. If you were sporting a nine inch softy, it might be vaguely believable. Plenty of girls dream about meeting a guy with a foot long cock. For this, I blame dildos and porn movies. You are going to have a very limited window of opportunity to convince Jen that you haven’t just stuffed your pants.” Greg lectured Chris, thinking to himself about how much he sounded like his old lacrosse coach.

“Who would stuff their pants this much? A sock might be believable, but I’d have to use an entire sock drawer!” protested Chris.

“First, I’d like to point out, you have already used an entire sock drawer.” Greg enumerated on his fingers. “Second, sad pathetic losers, or stupid frat boys pulling a prank. Jen is already suspicious that you might be the first, and I might be the second. Third, timing is crucial. You’ve got to prove to her that your log is legit before she bails on you, and you can’t just pop it out in her face when she walks into the room. If you haul that anaconda out first thing, she’ll know it is real, but she’ll also think you are a sex offender.”

“So now I’m supposed to show it off? I thought you said I shouldn’t even mention it? I’ve been rehearsing this in my head all night and now it’s wrong?” Chris seemed a bit frantic.

“Adapt, improvise, and overcome. You’ve already mastered ‘overcome’, so adapt and improvise.” Greg seemed disappointed that Chris missed the reference, but he pressed on. “This girl Jen might be different. I think she might just like super-large guys. Problem is, on a guy your build, twelve inches would be super-large. That,” said Greg, pointing at Chris’s groin, “is another kettle of fish. You are just going to have to watch for the right moment.”

“What if I screw it up? What if I wait too long and she storms off, or if I pull it out too early, and she Maces me?”

“Dude, if you screw it up, there’s going to be some girl who will be totally turned on my your ginormous schlong. We have the internet.” You could be a legend on Chatroulette, thought Greg.

“Sure, there might be another girl, but will she be beautiful with big boobs and go to Bradford?” demanded Chris. “What if she’s a forty-two year old chain-smoker in Omaha, Nebraska?”

“Then don’t screw this up.” There was a knock on the door.